• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mystery

• Drowned8World

• Lil Mxnster

• Terylee

Y’all :deadbanana4: I’m pretty sure Rhaenyra and Laenor ****** several times she just didn’t get pregnant :clownny: please get it together 

24 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

The adult Aemond actor is giving Sarah Jessica Parker, so, yeah.

Skinny after eye removal…

12 hours ago, Drowned8World said:

does Rhaenys dislike Rhaenyra? because that awkward moment and look she gave to her at the beginning... 

Well… she knows she gave her cootch to everyone but her son.

the way they rushed so many things at the last 5 minutes... :toofunny3:

Rhaenyra and Damon's marriage should have happened at least in half an episode or something.

Amazing episode, best so far.  The silent funeral was great, they showed so much with so little dialogue.  Very impressive.  And Viserys calling Alicent "Aemma" AHHHH :rofl: A GAG!

Aemond claiming Vhagar was so cool.  Yes, a little dark, but an incredible sequence nonetheless.

"An Eye For An Eye" was everything I'd hoped for.  The fight between the kids was so awesome, loved how Baela got that punch in on that rat Aemond.  And then the big Rhaenyra Vs Alicent scene... WHEW.  ACTING, ladies and gentlemen!  "Now they see you as you are" AN EAT.  Line of the season!  Emma did that!

The end was a little rushed, I think they should've shown at least two scenes of Laenor and Qarl's relationship beforehand, so that A) Qarl's initial "betrayal" would have hurt more and then B) we would have been even more excited/relieved by the final twist with them on the boat.  Ah well.  As a book reader I was completely shocked, but in a good way.  I totally get that they didn't want to do the Bury Your Gays trope (again), and since the book is a historical retelling with conflicting accounts, it makes sense that this would be something the historians got wrong.  

Very interesting how the show is portraying Team Green to be just as nasty as they were in the book, but is portraying Team Black as a LOT more likable.  First Daemon wasn't the one to kill Harwin and Lyonel, and now Daemon doesn't arrange for Qarl to kill Laenor, and then kill Qarl himself.  I get that the GP needs "heroes" to root for, but I really hope they don't shy away from the nasty things that Rhaenyra and Daemon do in the future.  Also, if they make Rhaenyra too likable, the GP is going to be in uproar when she meets her fate.  It will be Dany all over again

:rip: 

I have just started Fire & Blood, so maybe that's explained there.

But why was so easy for Aemond to claim Vhagar? Like why was the dragon submissive to a little boy that has had little to no contact with her previously?

12 minutes ago, Miles. said:

Hide contents

I get that the GP needs "heroes" to root for, but I really hope they don't shy away from the nasty things that Rhaenyra and Daemon do in the future.  Also, if they make Rhaenyra too likable, the GP is going to be in uproar when she meets her fate.  It will be Dany all over again

I think that will all fade with Blood & Cheese, what happens to Halaena and her ordering the execution of the Dragonseeds

22 minutes ago, Miles. said:

Amazing episode, best so far.  The silent funeral was great, they showed so much with so little dialogue.  Very impressive.  And Viserys calling Alicent "Aemma" AHHHH :rofl: A GAG!

Aemond claiming Vhagar was so cool.  Yes, a little dark, but an incredible sequence nonetheless.

"An Eye For An Eye" was everything I'd hoped for.  The fight between the kids was so awesome, loved how Baela got that punch in on that rat Aemond.  And then the big Rhaenyra Vs Alicent scene... WHEW.  ACTING, ladies and gentlemen!  "Now they see you as you are" AN EAT.  Line of the season!  Emma did that!

The end was a little rushed, I think they should've shown at least two scenes of Laenor and Qarl's relationship beforehand, so that A) Qarl's initial "betrayal" would have hurt more and then B) we would have been even more excited/relieved by the final twist with them on the boat.  Ah well.  As a book reader I was completely shocked, but in a good way.  I totally get that they didn't want to do the Bury Your Gays trope (again), and since the book is a historical retelling with conflicting accounts, it makes sense that this would be something the historians got wrong.  

Hide contents

Very interesting how the show is portraying Team Green to be just as nasty as they were in the book, but is portraying Team Black as a LOT more likable.  First Daemon wasn't the one to kill Harwin and Lyonel, and now Daemon doesn't arrange for Qarl to kill Laenor, and then kill Qarl himself.  I get that the GP needs "heroes" to root for, but I really hope they don't shy away from the nasty things that Rhaenyra and Daemon do in the future.  Also, if they make Rhaenyra too likable, the GP is going to be in uproar when she meets her fate.  It will be Dany all over again

Tbf they did make him kill Rhea, which he didn’t in the books, and it was never confirmed if he was responsible for the fire at harrenhal. The Laenor thing is so far the only thing they have done to whitewash his character, Daemon is still an ******* tho.

this ep just cemented it, i'm 100% team blacks! rhaenyra is a QUEEN and I LOVE HER AND THE CHILDREN AND DAEMON TOO, he's just too fun. alicent would be more interesting if she stopped pretending she is a good woman with principles. 

someone said the greens in the next episode look like trump supporters and they do, it's bad for them. alicent looks she has lost her mind and became a fully religious freak. sorry to helaena.

FeKGFuCaYAYtk6h?format=jpg&name=large

6 hours ago, Nicholai said:

Oh Vaghar, old lady...you chose the wrong side :michael:

she's SENILE, LEAVE HER ALONE!

4 hours ago, RihFenty20 said:

It’s not her fault. Her and Laenor tried multiple times to do their duty. They were both dealt crappy hands and did their best to make it work. If anything. It was Daemon (and her dad for marrying her to a gay man) who screwed her over the most. He would’ve been the father of the kids and provided support that Laenor did not in court. Plus, he was feared. no one would’ve dared to speak out against him and the kids like they did with Laenor. 

OOP

3 hours ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

I’m a gay so idk how this breeding **** works, but couldn’t Laenor jerk off then Rhaenyra insert his cum in her *** or something? I get him not being able to have sex with her but they could have found another way for the children to be biologically his. 

WHAT LMFAOOOOOOOOO

27 minutes ago, mystery said:

Hide contents

I think that will all fade with Blood & Cheese, what happens to Halaena and her ordering the execution of the Dragonseeds

Spoiler

Blood & Cheese will be vengeance. This is a GoT audience we are talking about so I doubt it’ll do that much to sway who the majority of the audience is rooting for. 

Some of these comments :bibliahh: I'm pretty sure Laenor shoots blanks and that is why a child of his never came to be. They did imply that they tried several times to no avail. 

100% team black. Alicunt needs her throat slit asap 

1 hour ago, Purple Land said:

I have just started Fire & Blood, so maybe that's explained there.

But why was so easy for Aemond to claim Vhagar? Like why was the dragon submissive to a little boy that has had little to no contact with her previously?

The ancient valaryians allegedly used blood magic to bind themselves to dragons. The same magic flows though the veins of every Targ descendent. It’s basically like dragons recognize Targs as their kin and will bond (share emotions and connect mentally) with those strong willed enough command them. And for Aemond it wasn’t easy. Had he made a mistake, he would’ve been bbq. Aemond went in with the drive to bond with Vhagar, but originally he was scared so she wasn’t receptive because she herself is not weak and will not be commanded by someone she perceives as weak willed. She didn’t kill him immediately due to their blood connection, but she wasn’t going to bond with him in that state. When he tried again, she’s annoyed so she wants to get rid of him (so she attempts to scare him off or kill him if he doesn’t move away from her flames) but he shows no fear and confidently tells her to be calm and to obey him. She’s more receptive to this because he is matching her energy (beginning the bonding process), but she’s still not completely sold. After he mounts, she still doesn’t really want to listen when he tells her to fly the first time because she can sense he is scared about being that high up on her. After he finds his confidence again, he *commands* her to obey, and *commands* her again to fly. She senses that he is ready to lead her effectively and completes the bonding via first flight. 

I hope that helps. 

Best episode so far.. The Aemond and Vhagar scene was the best dragon scene in the show so far.

I liked Rhaenys but the way she treated Rhaenyra's children made her look bad in my eyes. 

Wait a minute tho, 

Hide contents

Did they cut Daeron or something? Cause they havent even mentioned him and it's gonna be pretty left field if he shows up next season :deadbanana2:

5 minutes ago, PaloSanto said:

Wait a minute tho, 

Reveal hidden contents

Did they cut Daeron or something? Cause they havent even mentioned him and it's gonna be pretty left field if he shows up next season :deadbanana2:

Daeron is in the show since the intro has 4 blood trails coming from Alicent, he is a page/squire in Oldtown so he will be offscreen during the first season.

Edited by mystery

2 minutes ago, mystery said:

Daeron is in the show since the intro has 4 blood trails coming from Alicent, he is a page/squire in Oldtown in the first season so he will be offscreen during the first season.

Good to know then. I still havent made sense of the bloodlines on the intro, I can barely recognise the sigils and who they represent :deadbanana4:

Mess @ that little RAT claiming Vhagar so 'easily', if I was Baela I wouldn't have stopped at an eye :skull:

Alicent is that girl :sorry: she's 10x more entertaining than the Blacks

between the dress and the knife pull she just knows how to make good TV! :ghostface:

1 hour ago, Liafen said:

Mess @ that little RAT claiming Vhagar so 'easily', if I was Baela I wouldn't have stopped at an eye :skull:

Vhagar has poor ***** management 

Just now, mokitsu said:

between the dress and the knife pull she just knows how to make good TV! :ghostface:

Her religious rebrand is hilarious…messy queen 

5 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

Alicent Cony Barrett is jealous misogynistic TRASH !!

She should have been fed to a dragon already, Rhaenyra is too forgiving :sorry:

How do you not execute Alicent after stealing the King’s dagger and then attacking the Princess & heir to the Iron Throne? :skull: The CAUCASITY.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.