Loreen - "Neon Lights"

nathanspears

It's not charted, not even on "Heatseekers" :cries:

They need to keep going though, release the music video and start planning the next single. Keep the momentum going!!

Edited by nathanspears

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nathanspears

• Outlaws

• justjess

• 東京.

On 5/18/2022 at 12:45 PM, justjess said:

Yessss Jupiter Drive and Ride are great...very moody/atmospheric pieces!!

@SmashingMiley, you'll love them!!! :jonny6:

They really are! :jonnycat: Sonically a departure from her first album (very alternative/ soft rock) but so good. Her range :worship2: 
Also can you explain why did she take such a massive break between her releases?? Girlie is serving Swedish Adele with that 5 year hiatus :toofunny3: But i guess if that’s what it takes to refine quality materials than so be it :bam:

1 hour ago, SmashingMiley said:

They really are! :jonnycat: Sonically a departure from her first album (very alternative/ soft rock) but so good. Her range :worship2: 
Also can you explain why did she take such a massive break between her releases?? Girlie is serving Swedish Adele with that 5 year hiatus :toofunny3: But i guess if that’s what it takes to refine quality materials than so be it :bam:

To be honest, I really only got into Loreen in the last couple of years. But if I had to guess, it's probably because her recent releases haven't made as much noise as Euphoria did. :sad: 

But you're absolutely right...she does make quality music...far better than a lot of the crap that comes out nowadays. I just wish she wasn't so slept on. :katie:

Edited by justjess

9 hours ago, SmashingMiley said:

She was meant to have an album in 2015 but it was scrapped. The singles Paper Light and I'm In It With You came from that time along with Dumpster and the original Jupiter Drive. I think it was problems with her label.

Edited by nathanspears

Music video still being filmed

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

A bop 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.