Madonna told Jennifer Grey that her relationship with XYZ inspired Express Yourself

Lover

MadonnasBoyfriend
On 4/22/2022 at 4:57 AM, igninton said:

Express Yourself

The way these two words trigger you and always will  :toofunny3:.

On 4/22/2022 at 6:36 PM, Edit0rz said:

Yes, she was with him in the car when he killed two people in Ireland. Driving in the rain on the wrong side of the road, probably drunk but he was never prosecuted. Unfortunately laws don't apply to the rich and famous and the family never got any form of justice even monetarily.

Matthew Broderick Literally Killed 2 People In 1987 (ranker.com)

Yes, I remember him being on the news for that back then, but I didn't know he had killed two people.

4 hours ago, GlamSlam said:

Yes, I remember him being on the news for that back then, but I didn't know he had killed two people.

You remember 1987? Hi there Daddy :smitten2:

On 4/23/2022 at 3:00 PM, igninton said:

I know right? Probably Madonna regrets that feud which basically elevated her to pop royalty. Now, 10 years later, she has an Oscar, numerous Grammys, a #1 song released last year and is respected and on a sellout stadium tour. 

:clown:

Bbae Madonna doesn`t regret... get used to it....

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, ArtForFreedom said:

:clap:

just learned that she was also engaged to johnny depp wow

On 4/23/2022 at 7:00 AM, igninton said:

I know right? Probably Madonna regrets that feud which basically elevated her to pop royalty. Now, 10 years later, she has an Oscar, numerous Grammys, a #1 song released last year and is respected and on a sellout stadium tour. 

:clown:

1.) the #1 song was 2 years ago, in 2020. But good for Gaga for FINALLY getting her 5th #1 hit (sad three of them, including the recent two include a feature :bibliahh:)

2.) two Madonna songs have won an Oscar, I know she didn’t win it herself but you’re acting like she’s not even recognized by the academy

3.) who cares about respect when your studio albums since your debut have all plummeted down the charts. Even Erotica, an album that was released with a book of Madonna’s literal nudes in conservative 1992 outlasted Gaga’s latest bombs. I know it’s hard for a Gaga studio album to last a year on the charts like flop Erotica. Sniff sniff :dancehall2:

4.) like Madonna didn’t tour stadiums in her 20s, 30s, 40, AND 50s :rip: plus the Chromatica ball only has 17 dates :rip:

:clown::clown::clown:

Edited by UseYourIllusion2002

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.