Gaga prevents a suicide!

Monster Megamind

They don't make songs like that anymore :clap3:

Did y’all really read all that to post clapping hands? :biblionny:

I read this story back in the day. Very inspiring. 

It's the least she can do after causing the violent attacks on those poor souls in Hawaii

Spoiler
Spoiler

issa joke don't report me

Edited by favorite crime

Another day, another Dark Pop Bible manifests its light, and saves lives!

Reminds me of another Pop Bible:

aj8YXEx_460swp.webp

That song really does it... One of her best. We need it on the Chromatica tour. 

The only ones who deny BTW's MASSIVE impact are this forum and music snobs. That album helped an entire generation. What an achievement.

1 minute ago, Blade Runner said:

The only ones who deny BTW's MASSIVE impact are this forum and music snobs. That album helped an entire generation. What an achievement.

It's just a vocal minority on this website who is pressed about stan wars. Most people here like Gaga and respect BTW.

I remember I had the knife and put it on my neck and I didn't really know how to do it but I thought there's a vein up there somewhere and then I heard this Lady Gaga song

Omg, lucky it wasn’t  “Applause”.  

Edited by FOCK

7 hours ago, TrueBlood said:

Wrong album.

A5O9XU4.gif

I said cultural not musical impact. We know Born to Die (and Take Care by Drake) birthed the musical palatte of the decade. Although Born this Way has underrated impact with its crazy maximalist chainsaw synth sound inspiring the likes of Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded and Reputation.

A5O9XU4.gif

She gave up being the world's biggest pop star to save us gays. How can you not love ha :jonny:

6 hours ago, Protocol said:

I said cultural not musical impact. We know Born to Die (and Take Care by Drake) birthed the musical palatte of the decade. Although Born this Way has underrated impact with its crazy maximalist chainsaw synth sound inspiring the likes of Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded and Reputation.

A5O9XU4.gif

Thanks, now I know who's to blame.

A5O9XU4.gif

And people here have the gall to make fun of Born This Way impacting lives like this :coffee2:

OT: Album of  the Decade for multiple reasons :heart2:

Gaga has saved millions of lives for sure with that album. I hope she realizes that.

I still listen regularly to Hair, BTW, MTN,  TEOG, HML, and from time to time to the whole album. Wish I could hear a similar album like that again for the first time.  :'(

Edited by Jude

the pope should canonize ha:clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.