Lolo Zouaï - “Give Me a Kiss”

nooniebao

First single from her sophomore studio album out later this year via RCA/Sony Music. She’s confirmed today that Galipette and Scooter won’t be on the album.

10 minutes ago, Delirious said:

It's been 10 years

It’s actually been 3 since her debut lol.

So excited, finally something new :duca: 

A little disappointed the other two are not on the album though... Scooter whatever, but Galipette was amazing.

Unless she's going in a different direction with the album, then I would understand, but I don't think she is. 

27 minutes ago, NumbSoul said:

So excited, finally something new :duca: 

A little disappointed the other two are not on the album though... Scooter whatever, but Galipette was amazing.

Unless she's going in a different direction with the album, then I would understand, but I don't think she is. 

wait, they're not? 

Galipette is amazing :jonny: 

What has she said about the album? 

Scooter kinda killed my hype so if she's changed the direction I'm here for it :fan: 

I hated the 'droplets' so I'm relieved they're not on the album. I'm all for her exploring but I hope this track is a lot better :toofunny2:

28 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

wait, they're not? 

Galipette is amazing :jonny: 

What has she said about the album? 

Scooter kinda killed my hype so if she's changed the direction I'm here for it :fan: 

Justice for Galipette and Skate :fish2: the snippet sounds good though so I'm excited. I hope touring with Dua expands her fanbase cause she deserves to be a MPG tbh

Kinda glad Scooter was scrapped, wasn't a fan of that one. This one is really great, reminds me of her earlier work. 

Don't really think it's 'lead single' worthy though. 

Edited by austinsuxx

OH SNAP that last snippet IS ITTTT

Let's hope it lasts longer than 2:10 miss.

can't wait!

21 hours ago, Queen V said:

OH SNAP that last snippet IS ITTTT

Let's hope it lasts longer than 2:10 miss.

it's 3:04!

She posted and deleted a preview of the song and music video and damn, this sounds AMAZING :jonny5: 

7 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

She posted and deleted a preview of the song and music video and damn, this sounds AMAZING :jonny5: 

Spoiler

BTW, still so pissed that Lolo’s contribution to Demi’s last album haven’t surfaced yet. I bet the song was probably great too smh.

• ATRL Moderator

IDK what's going on with her... I absolutely LOVED HHTLL, but these songs that she's released over the last year... they're either boring (this one) or awful (like Scooter) :doc:

This is AMAZING :jonny5: 

Her voice is so good :jonny5: 

The bridge is HEAVENLY :jonny5: 

Love the song,classic Lolo. The video,I wish there was more,but it's still beautiful.

ugh she's backkk

the vocal layering + that bridge :jonny:

jeremih would be amaze on this 

glad scooter & galipette were scrapped from the album

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.