Alexa Demie addresses rumors that she's auditioned to play Madonna shares fave M sing

Lover

We love a I Want You (Orchestral) stan but why didn’t he let her finish any of his questions to her ?

queen :jonnycat:

19 minutes ago, wraith said:

We love a I Want You (Orchestral) stan but why didn’t he let her finish any of his questions to her ?

i was shocked because this interview usually asks the clickbait questions. i think he knew to stop pressing when it looked like she won't answer :rip: we know the answer though, but i feel like actors are just generally wary of revealing their auditions either cuz it's a surprise or embarrassing to talk about it and not getting it

14 minutes ago, private radio said:

queen :jonnycat:

i was shocked because this interview usually asks the clickbait questions. i think he knew to stop pressing when it looked like she won't answer :rip: we know the answer though, but i feel like actors are just generally wary of revealing their auditions either cuz it's a surprise or embarrassing to talk about it and not getting it

they actually often sign ndas so they aren't even allowed to talk about the auditions

35 minutes ago, favorite crime said:

they actually often sign ndas so they aren't even allowed to talk about the auditions

is it so :deadbanana2: so how does audition and casting news leak though? as long as it's not directly from them? everything almost leaks, i remember there was a full list of those who auditioned for Katniss Everdeen :rip:

1 hour ago, wraith said:

annoying.

she's so full of life and excited and that weird boomer killing it. :chick2:

so that’s a yes :jonny5: she is a STAN if she knows this song so she deserves the role :clap3:

Wow, I thought she was going to say LAP or the usual songs people talk about, I wasn't expecting her to say "I Want You" (orchestral version). :heart:

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, private radio said:

is it so :deadbanana2: so how does audition and casting news leak though? as long as it's not directly from them? everything almost leaks, i remember there was a full list of those who auditioned for Katniss Everdeen :rip:

It's usually employees from casting agencies that will sell the information/leak it to drum up attention. 

2 hours ago, private radio said:

Anonymous sources (other people involved with the stuff, assistants, crew etc.) probably leak it, maybe for money or maybe for clout.

No, thanks

2 hours ago, GlamSlam said:

Wow, I thought she was going to say LAP or the usual songs people talk about, I wasn't expecting her to say "I Want You" (orchestral version). :heart:

i thought she'd say BIM but oh well this is also cute.

I mean she doesn't resemble Madge like at all :rip: 

Ugh such a refreshing amazingly beautiful talented ACTOR! We stan her! :jonny4: Wow, Sydney must fuming and so jealous, could never be like her. 

I would've said 4 Minutes

I’d love her to play Madonna! If she isn’t M I hope she books another support role or something!

I’m kinda more okay with her playing now. She definitely knows Madonna’s catalogue and I respect that

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.