Woman scolds adopted child for using her as a "therapist" and "femme labor"

Buddy

I kinda get her point (about the boy) after reading her statement but the tweet is so stupidly worded and mean and like .. he’s 18 so he’s most likely going to see it ?? why create that awkward situation for u both ..

I want to adopt some day and I would never threat my children like they don't deserve all my attention and knowledge to overcome their issues. After all, thats what a parent must do. If you are not 100% willing to commit to having children, then don't do it. I see many LGBT people who want to have a kid but put the minimal effort into actually raising the kid like one of their own. I've seen many LGBT parents online using their kids as a social media prop, the object of many discussions, etc. And, of course straight people can be like that too, but we will always need to put in more effort to prove wrong all those who think we aren't capable to raise a child. 

Spoiler

Disgusting rat 

EOnt0YMZ_400x400.jpg

8 minutes ago, Buddy said:

Using ''complicated queer family'' as an excuse, ''I'm not a therapist'', ''taking care of my daughter is not as important'', and my favourite ''well, at least he isn't on a homeless shelter on a 9-degree weather!''

She’s literally just talking about stuff. Literally any interpretation that she even said those things to her adopted kids is INSANITY because they NEVER SAID THAT THEY SAID THOSE THINGS TO THEM. They were just tweeting. 

Some people have children just to complain about having children, they love drama.  

Well people like her tend to be narcissists so I’m not surprised 

7 minutes ago, Archetype said:

Some people have children just to complain about having children, they love drama.  

Like…it’s very weird to watch.

17 minutes ago, Brunette Ambition said:

Well people like her tend to be narcissists so I’m not surprised 

MEN are the ones you are thinking of who statistically tend to be narcissists by overwhelming proportions, but I’m not surprised to see such a word misused. :coffee:

Classic BPD narc who should’ve never had children in the first place

News FLASH it's called MOTHERHOOD (theyhood? Dont wp me)

Edited by Terrielle

50 minutes ago, BGXKB said:

She’s literally just talking about stuff. Literally any interpretation that she even said those things to her adopted kids is INSANITY because they NEVER SAID THAT THEY SAID THOSE THINGS TO THEM. They were just tweeting. 

No one said she said those things to them. Publicly complaining about a young adult she agreed to host "using" her to confide in because she's a woman is all that need to be known about this weirdo. :dies:

35 minutes ago, BGXKB said:

MEN are the ones you are thinking of who statistically tend to be narcissists by overwhelming proportions, but I’m not surprised to see such a word misused. :coffee:

Can't tell if you're joking or not. My mother and sister are the biggest narcissists I know. My father is a saint by comparison.

3 minutes ago, Nano said:

Can't tell if you're joking or not. My mother and sister are the biggest narcissists I know. My father is a saint by comparison.

My mother is too but anecdotes are not scientific facts.

5 minutes ago, Coma Baby said:

No one said she said those things to them. Publicly complaining about a young adult she agreed to host "using" her to confide in because she's a woman is all that need to be known about this weirdo. :dies:

The title literally said she “scolded” them. :rip:

some people really shouldn't have kids, adopted or not

1) people STAY misusing the concept of emotional labor, it has absolutely nothing to do with domestic or feminized labor. As the female coiner of the term will tell you, taking care of your child’s hair is just… labor

2) you know what’s also not healthy for either of you? Airing out this **** on a public website for strangers to read. If you feel friction or doubts about your relationship with your TEENAGE child, tell a close friend who you know this information will stay confidential with. How on earth are you going to talk about the wellbeing of your child while you simultaneously air out their struggles on a public platform 

1 hour ago, BGXKB said:

She/they are still an insufferable ******* :heart: but not surprised you’d jump cartwheels to defend her/them 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.