RuPaul: Shame on you catty twitter trolls trying to create a rivalry.

ddddynamite

33 minutes ago, FierceBitch said:

The US centric replies in this thread already :rip: The fact that it comes easy to some of you to let random people on this forum know that you're massively uneducated about pop culture outside of the US :rip:

I understand that Pabllo is huge. Especially in Brazil. But Rupaul has been thee quintessential drag queen for DECADES and is also internationally known, probably still more than Pabllo. It’s nothing against Miss Vittar but if her toxic fans think she’s a bigger name than Ru ******* Paul they’re the uneducated ones

42 minutes ago, FierceBitch said:

Like it's clear miss thing is very bitter about another drag queen having a whole music career without ever needing the help of a rupaul tv show. Please stop acting dense :rip:

The way this never happened... RuPaul still follows both on twitter. Why would anyone believe Willam at all? :deadbanana4:

the fracking queen snapped!

Wow this went viral viral, 200k likes by tomorrow :deadbanana4: the girls were waiting

Imagine thinking RuPaul is bothered by Pabllo. Pabllo is incredible but RuPaul is literally a legend. There's no comparison at this point in time.

why is pabllo even famous :deadbanana2: she’s a worse singer than rupaul

Not a fan of Ru Paul but I loathe annoying, braindead cult like Twitter stans even more so she better FRACK those homosexuals :clap3:

16 hours ago, FierceBitch said:

Like it's clear miss thing is very bitter about another drag queen having a whole music career without ever needing the help of a rupaul tv show. Please stop acting dense :rip:

Willam is the most bitter, petty and disgusting human ever. He is just such a sore loser I wouldn't believe anything that comes from his mouth

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.