RuPaul: Shame on you catty twitter trolls trying to create a rivalry.

ddddynamite

To this drama

:bibliahh:

Edited title because it has became a copypasta :lmao:

Edited by ddddynamite

3 minutes ago, Alfred said:

What happened?

I just added the details :lmao:

2 minutes ago, Alfred said:

What happened?

RuPaul blocked Pabllo Vittars fans because of the Coachella show and the brazilians were vocal about it 

Did she just respond just because of the fans. That wasn't a genuine acknowledgement 

ibdn0PTUEPspne.gif

:clap3:

this thingy about someone random creating a rumor and then getting viral and people taking it as a fact is out of control. If I were a celeb I’d start suing .

And literally every Rupaul’s post on Instagram is spammed with insults by Brazilian fans for years because they’re convinced she hates Pabllo :biblio:

Edited by Last Boy on Earth

This is definitely the fans causing mess

Rupaul clocked :clap3:

I love when Ru clocks his haters. People are so hard on him for no reason. He owes Pabllo nothing. People need to stop pitting icons against each other. 

The mess of it all :deadbanana4:

Not gonna lie, the biggest shocking out of this is that RuPaul actually use his own twitter account nnn

What’s really sad here is that Rupaul is a better singer than Pabllo… :giraffe:

"rivalry" tho?? do the Pabllo stans truly believe Pabllo will ever come close to a legacy like Rupaul? :bibliahh:that's cute

9 minutes ago, Orsay said:

"rivalry" tho?? do the Pabllo stans truly believe Pabllo will ever come close to a legacy like Rupaul? :bibliahh:that's cute

The genuinely believe that Pabllo is more famous than RuPaul, they're so fckn stupid :ahh:

6 minutes ago, Riot said:

The genuinely believe that Pabllo is more famous than RuPaul, they're so fckn stupid :ahh:

Delusional :bibliahh:

The US centric replies in this thread already :rip: The fact that it comes easy to some of you to let random people on this forum know that you're massively uneducated about pop culture outside of the US :rip:

Edited by FierceBitch

5 minutes ago, FierceBitch said:

The US centric replies in this thread already :rip: The fact that it comes easy to some of you to let random people on this forum know that you're massively uneducated about pop culture outside of the US :rip:

I'm American and have to agree on this, regardless of toxic fandoms :coffee2: 

Like it's clear miss thing is very bitter about another drag queen having a whole music career without ever needing the help of a rupaul tv show. Please stop acting dense :rip:

RuPaul is the most powerful and successful Drag Queen to ever live, why does she have to acknowledge anything involving this stupid republican-funding festival ?

Pabllo ain't RuPaul's Drag Daughter. I'm not even sure she would have said something if Alyssa Edwards would have had a gig there and she's Ru's FAVE + alumni. Moving on.

Alyssa Edwards GIF - Alyssa Edwards Hell - Discover & Share GIFs

Not trying to disrespect Ru's legacy bc i know that she walked so the other girls could run, but... Pabllo is literally breaking records and barriers as a drag queen.

She's friends with a LOT of RPDR's contestants and winners. She mentioned countless times how much Ru inspired her to do drag and how big of an icon she is. Pabllo also was acknowledged by multiple mainstream popstars like Miley and Gaga, yet Ru never said a word about her... until now :deadbanana4:

I know that Ru may not hate Pabllo but this definitely comes off a bit petty from her. It's like she's trying to have her Madonna x Gaga moment on the drag world or something? Ru doesn't own anything to anybody, but if she ever did a shoutout to Pabllo before this drama wouldn't exist at all. We know how messy stans can be, so this was the result. I hope this comes to an end.

34 minutes ago, FierceBitch said:

Ikr :rip:

Edited by Lady Claire

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.