• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Whore of Babylon

• elvenOCEAN

• yassskween

• lovedaddy

Every album is her best but NFR is truly her magnum opus

1 hour ago, Ice Cream Skies said:

Wasn't she just shading Norman last year?

She also released the music video of Hope last year :rip:

44 minutes ago, Raptus said:

NFR is her best album

COCC is her best song

BB is sh*t

Were you playing 2 truths, one lie?

It really is her best album and imo, her folklore-lite comeback

People in here saying Blue Banisters is her best chile-  the ear wax needs to be cleaned all the way out :skull:

Norman remains her artistic peak with classic status, though I personally love Chemtrails just as much :heart2:

The way even she doesn’t claim her last two albums :toofunny3: wbk she irrationally hates UV and HM though :zzz:

The critics love it, the die hard fans love it, I love it and Lana loves it as well :clap3:

Another lie by Lana Del Rey clocked by Lana Del Rey herself, if everyone likes it maybe it IS good :clap3:

g56ewvqs2yl71.png?width=640&crop=smart&a

Taste :clap3:

It’s my favourite as well. I hope she can make another masterpiece like NFR, because her last two albums were not it. 

1 hour ago, yassskween said:

she'll never top Born to die thoooo

most of that album has aged like trash tho :dancehall:

11 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

NFR!, Honeymoon, ULTRAVIOLENCE

Trinity

Here's the tea

she's got no taste

it's Blue Banisters

Edited by bidet

1 hour ago, Domination said:

It actually freaks me out that people still think BTD is her best album. Like we need to do a wellness check on these people.

But yes, Norman is a masterpiece. After LFL kind of felt like an artistic blunder, she came out of nowhere with that album.

It’s not surprising, a lot of people have strong memories attached to all the hits from that album 

own it sis

1659618024_giphy(1).thumb.gif.5cf4be6e73

I read Normani 

4tL075G.gif

people here saying blue banister is her best, I haven’t gotten to it yet but I’m excited now

bitch-me-too-the-fuck-iced-tea.gif

7 hours ago, Domination said:

It actually freaks me out that people still think BTD is her best album. Like we need to do a wellness check on these people.

But yes, Norman is a masterpiece. After LFL kind of felt like an artistic blunder, she came out of nowhere with that album.

Even though BTD is amazing and it served it's purpose (which was to become one of the best albums released this decade/century by ANY artist & to become Lanas #2 best album) I agree. She has released several albums that are better than BTD. The people stuck in 2012 & etc need a reality check & need to move on from their "He's my daddy, I'm a lolita" phase. Like, it's time to grow up and stop thinking that having a sugar daddy is the end goal. 

Lana has obviously grown up & moved on from that, I don't understand why "some" of her fans can't. I swear it's the 30-40 year old Lana fans that call themselves "boys" and are on grindr still looking for a sugar daddy that think this. Like you've become the "Daddy" now lol. Leave that behavior to 18-23 year olds.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.