Johnny Depp vs. Amber Heard Trial

Coma Baby
Bloo
Message added by Bloo,

Mentioning @ATRL Feedback or @ATRL Administration does nothing. No staff member sees those notifications. If there is a member that is breaking ATRL rules, please report them and provide any additional context you think would better inform how we should judge it.

16 minutes ago, brazil said:

Again, resorting to semantics. The UK was a big win for Amber as the courts in the UK understood that there was evidence she was abused on several counts, she did win there whether she was the defendant or not. The fact that The Sun was the defendant just proves her case even further because they literally called JD a wife beater while Amber just wrote an op-ed with no direct reference to him

And the idea that Amber and her friends were for years fabricating evidence is ludicrous, for what purpose exactly? She never even sued Johnny Depp for it and got less than the California law stated she was entitled to in her divorce. If Johnny Depp didn't file these defamation lawsuits most of these evidence wouldn't even be heard of. 

There’s a reason they are no longer her friends. And again, some depth of knowledge is required to understand how people with Amber’s condition are able to manipulate people closest to them. Visit any narcissistic abuse forum or article. It’s full of people scratching their heads at how someone they loved and trusted so dearly, who presented as thoughtful, kind, smart, witty, charming, loveable, could ever do such a thing. It’s crazy making. 

The purpose, if you want to apply logic, even though I’ve stated logic isn’t a factor with people like this, is she’d likely realised he was no longer offering her the supply of energy or attention she needed (we’ve heard the breakdowns). You can’t discard a narc, they won’t let you. THEY need to be the ones to discard you… with a mixture of the opportunity to fashion an identity as the ultimate victim at the height of metoo, hooray, more validation, adoration, attention etc (cos who’s gonna believe him?), all things a narc NEEDS to feel & seek out without a shred of concern for what’s left in their wake. 

Again. I’m sorry, but unless you’ve been through it and recognise the signs in people, it’s really hard to explain to others. And that's my stance, nothing to do with misogyny - in fact, it's more women victims that have to deal with people like this, for whom I have nothing but the utmost respect for and wish them all the strength to escape horrid circumstances and begin to rebuild their lives, their sense of self and realise that they're not short of anything, it is in fact, their unique power, empathy & loving nature that was preyed upon and siphoned from them for selfish gain. 

Edited by FOCK

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NausAllien

• suburbannature

• Patient Zero

• Mobility Mary

I know the jurors have to be exhausted by this point and glad closing day is finally here. I've served on 2 juries and 1 grand jury before it those only last 1-2 weeks. I can't imagine 6 weeks. 

14 minutes ago, FOCK said:

As to WHY he'd stick around? I mean I could write an entire dissertation trying to explain why I stuck around with my narcissistic ex for 8 years

Just to remind you, Amber has never been diagnosed with NPD. Not even Dr. Curry, who was paid by Depp's team, gave her that diagnosis because it wasn't backed up by data. The MMPI-2 showed that she had a 36 code type (even though all the K scores were still within normal range, but that's a different topic). The expected code types for a person with NPD are 89 or 96. 

So you keep saying that as someone who was in a relationship with a narcissistic partner you can see similar traits in Amber, but that is NOT backed up by scientific data. In fact, the MMPI-2 test shows the opposite, that she doesn't even have a remotely narcissistic personality. Not even Dr. Curry, Depp's appointed expert, found the traits you allege Amber has.

1 minute ago, FOCK said:

There’s a reason they are no longer her friends. And again, some depth of knowledge is required to understand how people with Amber’s condition are able to manipulate people closest to them. Visit any narcissistic abuse forum or article. It’s full of people scratching their heads at how someone they loved and trusted so dearly, who presented as thoughtful, kind, smart, witty, charming, loveable, could ever do such a thing. It’s crazy making. 

The purpose, if you want to apply logic, even though I’ve stated logic isn’t a factor with people like this, is she’d likely realised he was no longer offering her the supply of energy or attention she needed (we’ve heard the breakdowns). You can’t discard a narc, they won’t let you. THEY need to be the ones to discard you… with a mixture of the opportunity to fashion an identity as the ultimate victim at the height of metoo, hooray, more validation, adoration, attention etc (cos who’s gonna believe him?), all things a narc NEEDS to feel & seek out without a shred of concern for what’s left in their wake. 

Again. I’m sorry, but unless you’ve been through it and recognise the signs in people, it’s really hard to explain to others. 

Sorry, but most of her friends and family members who testified seemed level headed, intelligent people with a very clear grasp on what happened and who were simply recollecting facts they've witnessed, meanwhile most of Depp's witnesses seemed to be the typical parasites that will leech on successful people or who will do anything for a paycheck at the end of the day. 

6 minutes ago, NausAllien said:

Just to remind you, Amber has never been diagnosed with NPD. Not even Dr. Curry, who was paid by Depp's team, gave her that diagnosis because it wasn't backed up by data. The MMPI-2 showed that she had a 36 code type (even though all the K scores were still within normal range, but that's a different topic). The expected code types for a person with NPD are 89 or 96. 

So you keep saying that as someone who was in a relationship with a narcissistic partner you can see similar traits in Amber, but that is NOT backed up by scientific data. In fact, the MMPI-2 test shows the opposite, that she doesn't even have a remotely narcissistic personality. Not even Dr. Curry, Depp's appointed expert, found the traits you allege Amber has.

NPD is incredibly difficult to diagnose and isn't what Dr Curry was testing for. 

I also never claimed she had NPD and have already addressed this matter in a response to you.

Idc what her diagnosis is, whatever it is, her pattern of behaviour aligns with my personal experience of narcissistic abuse. Opinions are immaterial to me, as I'm not debating my reality with anyone, thanks. 

Edited by FOCK

7 minutes ago, FOCK said:

You WILFUL ignorance is baffling. How many times do I have to tell you she hasn't been diagnosed with NPD. Not even Dr. Curry found reasons to diagnose her with that disorder since the MMPI-2 test shows a different set of elevated scales. Even though NPD and BDP have some overlapping characteristics, there are MAJOR differences between these two personality disorders. But again, it's pretty obvious you don't give a F-CK about the facts of the case. 

Amber went to therapy FOR YEARS and she never even came close to being diagnosed with NPD, several renowed therapists with extensive experience saw her and the only reputable diagnosis she got so far is PTSD

364354045cd96a0726981be285a0ab74.gif

NEways.

The "Amber braid" is about to be the next big hair trend, it's been on point each day of this trial. 

Being unable to deal with opposing/conflicting opinions is what is leading the world to post-truth apocalypse, let me just listen to and watch what already coalign with my thoughts and opinions :gaycat4:

She looks absolutely stunning today. The wife beater rapist will never have any power over her. 

Ugh Camille. I hate that she's using notes and looking down. Feels more giving a speech and less closing a case out. 

did Camila just say "her abuser"? edit: nvm, listened to it again, understand what she meant by it

Edited by TheCal

8 minutes ago, brazil said:

Amber went to therapy FOR YEARS and she never even came close to being diagnosed with NPD, several renowed therapists with extensive experience saw her and the only reputable diagnosis she got so far is PTSD

I find Dr. Curry to be reputable and the items she was diagnosed with, present similarly to NPD in many ways. 

She may not have NPD, but that is the lens of which I'm relating to what I see. Narcissistic traits are also present in all people, as a scale. 

1 minute ago, brazil said:

Being unable to deal with opposing/conflicting opinions is what is leading the world to post-truth apocalypse, let me just listen to and watch what already coalign with my thoughts and opinions :gaycat4:

It wasn't you I blocked, and I agree with this. My conversations with that user have just gone in circles though, I cbf. 

Camille is a sick and twisted woman. She should share a jail cell with Depp.

Not 1M live viewers :deadbanana2:

17 minutes ago, FOCK said:

364354045cd96a0726981be285a0ab74.gif

NEways.

The "Amber braid" is about to be the next big hair trend, it's been on point each day of this trial. 

What’s the matter boo? Hate to keep getting smacked down? :lmao:

Edited by Redstreak

1 minute ago, Nexto said:

Amber's hair :jonny: Looking snatched and innocent

I love this forum :ahh:

Deppsters in the live stream comments fuming about Amber being stunning :clown:

nothing surprising there since the most of them hate her cause they will never look like her or be with someone who looks like her. Unfortunately for them, being beautiful is not a crime.

7 minutes ago, Mobility Mary said:

Camille is a sick and twisted woman. She should share a jail cell with Depp.

This is her job :deadbanana:

8 minutes ago, Mister Max said:

Not 1M live viewers :deadbanana2:

Which video is 1M live?

I'm watching Emily Baker's (falling for tips of y'all ATRLers

2 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

This is her job :deadbanana:

Acting like a character from Mean Girls so she can go viral on Tik Tok is not her job :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.