Johnny Depp vs. Amber Heard Trial

Coma Baby
Bloo
Message added by Bloo,

Mentioning @ATRL Feedback or @ATRL Administration does nothing. No staff member sees those notifications. If there is a member that is breaking ATRL rules, please report them and provide any additional context you think would better inform how we should judge it.

10 minutes ago, DirtyPony87 said:

I do wonder what the incels will do if Depp loses this. Will the whole Internet just collectively shît themselves?

I'm already seeing comments that if the jury doesn't give Depp a favorable verdict, it means they were bought off by Amber. That's the level of delusion we're dealing with here. These are the same people who refuse to acknowledge the verdict from the UK trial because they have concocted an INSANE conspiracy theory to explain why he lost, instead of the most reasonable conclusion: he IS a wife-beater.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NausAllien

• suburbannature

• Patient Zero

• Mobility Mary

13 hours ago, NausAllien said:

We side with the truth. The truth is that she's a victim of DV.

A UK High Court already determined she had been abused by Depp, and there were at least 12 verified instances of abuse.

This is true.

In result it seems like she abused JD too. Both are problematic and toxic tbh.

5 hours ago, Gaia said:

Multiple videos getting 10M likes and 50M-100M views on tiktok aka biggest social media platform in the world =\= real world.

ATRL user “NausAllien” and his small friend/social circle = real world 

:deadbanana4:

Yeah people are def following it irl. some of my friends watch the trial 

5 hours ago, Gaia said:

Multiple videos getting 10M likes and 50M-100M views on tiktok aka biggest social media platform in the world =\= real world.

:deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2:

----

It's wild how many women seem to be against Amber, almost all the discourse is around how toxic his male "incel" fans are yet I've seen a pretty even split between men and women dragging her.

6 hours ago, Gaia said:

Nnn this is true.

That user thinks to highly of himself. 

This trial is being talked about A LOT. Most people I have talked to find both sides to be bad tho. 

Finally watched and I feel bad for her lawyers I know they must be doing a hell of a job trying to create a case and probably not even bad lawyers but it's not easy when you have to convince others 2+2=5

7 hours ago, NausAllien said:

I'm not surprised. Haven't you seen all the people Deppsters have been terrorizing all over the Internet? I posted recently about the hate comments they wrote on Jason Mamoa's instagram because he might have helped Amber keep her job in Aquaman 2. That's how DERANGED these people are...

The only reason they aren't more toxic here is because they know they'll be banned, just like OP @Coma Baby, a disgusting misogynist, was. We won't see this person again until August because they broke the ZTP. That's the only thing preventing these user from being more blatant with their misogyny and hatred.

I just read the petition thread. A mess.

This thread has been way more decent. Even with Amber Heard getting exposed more an more since then…

I think it’s clear right now that both Depp and Heard are evil in their own way. 

Deppsters can be a mess, but the Heard cult shouldn’t play around with the word “misogyny” so easily. A psycho is a psycho, no gender involved. Counts for both Amber and Johnny. 

Edited by Patient Zero

5 minutes ago, Patient Zero said:

I just read the petition thread. A mess.

This thread has been way more decent. Even with Amber Heard getting exposed more an more since then…

I think it’s clear right now that both Depp and Heard are evil in their own way. 

Deppsters can be a mess, but the Heard cult shouldn’t play around with the word “misogyny” so easily. A psycho is a psycho, no gender involved. Counts for both Amber and Johnny. 

:ahh: you still living in delusion, I see

2 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

:ahh: you still living in delusion, I see

So Amber wasn’t toxic and evil as well during this problematic relationship? 

1 hour ago, Patient Zero said:

So Amber wasn’t toxic and evil as well during this problematic relationship? 

Of course she was toxic, what person can go through what she she has and not become toxic? That doesn’t change that she is the victim and Johnny the abuser. What exactly does Johnny have going for him to prove the abuse?

He signed an agreement that no party made any false claims when he already knew about her claims of abuse.

Picture on the train is oversaturated and hr had the same mark on his eye 9 days before when he said she hit him on the train.

Cutting his finger in the way he descrubed it is basically impossible, he texted 3 different people he did it himself, there’s an audio recording of him arguing with Amber saying he did it himself and he wrote in his own blood on the wall and dipped the finger in paint when there was not enoguh blood.

Pooping on the bed is yet another thing dismisded by the UK court as Amber had proof that his dog that had bowel problems had done it in the past, the bed it was found on was hers alone and Johnny had asked his assistant to defecate in the room as a prank.

Her ex already spoke out numerous times saying Amber never abused her and that the cops were misogynistic and homophobic and is friends with Amber to this day. Johnny is the only one here with the history of violence.

Both tapes that get quoted don’t work in his favour when you listen to the full versions as they show that she was just defending herself from him.

Edited by Mobility Mary

44 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Several law tubers who’ve been in the court the last couple of days and have created “profiles” for the the jurors, have all reported the jury looking generally disinterested, bored or suspicious when Amber takes the stand, and seemed to have perked up and become more engaged whenever Camille or Curry were up. 

Runkle of the Bailey did a good video breakdown recently of his impressions of the Jury, after both Amber and Depp took the stand. The sentiments by the jurors are pretty much aligned with the public. 

Of course there are misogynists chomping at the bit with this case, of course a celebrity like Depp has some rabid fans online with some awful behaviour… none of this is reflective of or takes away from the truth of the case and facts presented & it’s frankly just wilful ignorance, hard headedness & the inability of holding nuanced thought, that’s allowing a few to paint the majority with the same broad stroke of “delusional Depp stans” & “women haters”. 

People can spot inauthenticity, it’s as simple as that. It’s also no coincidence that there’s a large majority of DV & spousal abuse victims who are sympathetic to Depp. Life experience with a narcissistic partner will just grant you an intuitive ability to spot red flags & gaslighting tactics in others - and THAT’S what people are sympathetic of and relate too. It’s hard to wrap your head around unless you’ve gone through it & all typical logic and reason doesn’t apply, when you’re dealing with somebody this manipulative. 

Nothing to do with Amber’s gender & most certainly not to suggest that Depp isn’t without his own faults. 

Edited by FOCK

8 hours ago, DirtyPony87 said:

I do wonder what the incels will do if Depp loses this. Will the whole Internet just collectively shît themselves?

Her career will still be over and he has the public's goodwill. 

Which one do you think the studios might hire first? The Aquaman girl that will have her role reduced or Johnny Depp? 

10 minutes ago, FOCK said:

Several law tubers who’ve been in the court the last couple of days and have created “profiles” for the the jurors, have all reported the jury looking generally disinterested, bored or suspicious when Amber takes the stand, and seemed to have perked up and become more engaged whenever Camille or Curry were up. 

Runkle of the Bailey did a good video breakdown recently of his impressions of the Jury, after both Amber and Depp took the stand. The sentiments by the jurors are pretty much aligned with the public. 

Of course there are misogynists chomping at the bit with this case, of course a celebrity like Depp has some rabid fans online with some awful behaviour… none of this is reflective of or takes away from the truth of the case and facts presented & it’s frankly just wilful ignorance, hard headedness & the inability of holding nuanced thought, that’s allowing a few to paint the majority with the same broad stroke of “delusional Depp stans” & “women haters”. 

People can spot inauthenticity, it’s as simple as that. It’s also no coincidence that there’s a large majority of DV & spousal abuse victims who are sympathetic to Depp. Life experience with a narcissistic partner will just grant you an intuitive ability to spot red flags & gaslighting tactics in others - and THAT’S what people are sympathetic of and relate too. It’s hard to wrap your head around unless you’ve gone through it & all typical logic and reason doesn’t apply, when you’re dealing with somebody this manipulative. 

Nothing to do with Amber’s gender & most certainly not to suggest that Depp isn’t without his own faults. 

This is so ridiculously off base for reasons explained ad nauseam in this thread. 

15 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

This is so ridiculously off base for reasons explained ad nauseam in this thread. 

The law was 100% on Heard's side on this one. It had started with a near zero chance of Depp coming out in a good light, let alone with a potential of winning any money. And as more of the details were shed, we're here now. 

It's telling that as Amber delivered her testimony there was not one reported look of sympathy, reaction or emotion, other than a quizzical eyebrow raise by the jurors. I supposed they're all psycopathic, women hating, incels too, ya?

"Everybody on this stand is a liar, but me your honor! THE LESBIAN FEMALE OFFICER IS A HOMOPHOBIC MISOGYNIST WITH POOR VISION! I don't know the man who owns this place, I've never seen him in my life! I'm the copyright holder that didn't sell the video rights!"

Ludicrous. 

FOCK

Edited by FOCK

Depp will never be a movie star again. Amber has a functioning brain so she can stage a comeback in few years. 

1 minute ago, rzal said:

Depp will never be a movie star again. Amber has a functioning brain so she can stage a comeback in few years. 

ass backwards

depp has a fanbase, heard does not

RockStarShit101

the way depp smiles and laughs when the other party speaks reminded me of my abusive father and how he treated me when we had arguments 

**** him :deadbanana:

guilty af

55 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

Her career will still be over and he has the public's goodwill. 

Which one do you think the studios might hire first? The Aquaman girl that will have her role reduced or Johnny Depp? 

The same wife beater Johnny Depp who takes 5 ninutes to form a semicoherent sentence, looks like a sewer rat, has known drug and alcohol issues and beats up crew members on set? :rip:

39 minutes ago, Price of Fame said:

ass backwards

depp has a fanbase, heard does not

Half of that fanbase only stans him cause he's an abuser :rip: 

1 hour ago, FOCK said:

It’s also no coincidence that there’s a large majority of DV & spousal abuse victims who are sympathetic to Depp. Life experience with a narcissistic partner will just grant you an intuitive ability to spot red flags & gaslighting tactics in others - and THAT’S what people are sympathetic of and relate too. It’s hard to wrap your head around unless you’ve gone through it & all typical logic and reason doesn’t apply, when you’re dealing with somebody this manipulative. 

Honestly this is so out of reach, if Depp was such a victim why did he always sent messages saying he was a monster and asking for forgiveness, saying hell go to rehab and do better? If he was such a victim, why did a man 20 years her age, with limitless money, a career 100x as successful as hers, who was always accompanied by entourage and security, stay with her? Let's not even forget that they didn't even live in the same house for the most time. 

Yall keep talking about AH not filling the DV abuse then for DP to fill it you might as well throw away the playbook.

I wish Dpp would heal, but this trial he started clearly isn't good for his mental health, he looks a lot worse than in the beginning of the trial.

55 minutes ago, FOCK said:

. It had started with a near zero chance of Depp coming out in a good light, let alone with a potential of winning any money. 

It started with Depp paid bots and tabloid pages tarnishing Amber character in every social media for the sake of clicks, if anything Amber big win in the UK shows that the evidence doesn't lie.

58 minutes ago, brazil said:

Honestly this is so out of reach, if Depp was such a victim why did he always sent messages saying he was a monster and asking for forgiveness, saying hell go to rehab and do better? If he was such a victim, why did a man 20 years her age, with limitless money, a career 100x as successful as hers, who was always accompanied by entourage and security, stay with her? Let's not even forget that they didn't even live in the same house for the most time. 

Yall keep talking about AH not filling the DV abuse then for DP to fill it you might as well throw away the playbook.

I think it was pretty much settled that "monster" was a term they both used for his drinking issue? 

Is him offering to go to rehab to better himself for his partner supposed to be a bad thing here, idgi? 

Maybe he stayed with her because he loved her and justified to himself that he somehow deserved the pain? He's got a drinking and drug habit, with a streak of insecurity and a clear self-destructive nature, along with notoriety, global adoration, wealth and access - I can't even begin to explain how perfect of a specimen that is to a narc.

As to WHY he'd stick around? I mean I could write an entire dissertation trying to explain why I stuck around with my narcissistic ex for 8 years, but I don't feel like retreading all that. I'll pose that it was a mixture of co-dependency, self-punishment, pity for him and mostly, the idea he'd ingrained in me that I had done something wrong, that I needed to do better, that I was hurting him, and not the other way around. Normal minds just can't reason that someone could psychologically & emotionally alter their perception of reality and of themselves to such a degree... until you wake up one day and your fingers chopped off. And the worst thing is, he wouldn't leave. He went on and on about how shitty of a partner I was, but wouldn't leave. He fed off the turbulent energy. I literally couldn't stand to be around him sober. It ruins your perception of love, and you actually start behaving in a similar manner to them, just in hopes you think they'd maybe feel a smidge of what they make you feel, but they don't feel at all. :stare: Any emotion they manage to muster, is a performance tool they've learned to use, to get what they want. 

Obviously, this is anecdotal. But it may shed some light as to my stance on Amber. And I'll clarify again - I still can't say Depp didn't hit her, all I can conclude is she's proven herself untrustworthy and fabricated evidence. But idc either way, I've maintained from my earliest post in this thread, my interest in this case lies in the psychological aspects at play I feel I recognise, and clearly, so do many others who've had partners like this. 

53 minutes ago, brazil said:

It started with Depp paid bots and tabloid pages tarnishing Amber character in every social media for the sake of clicks, if anything Amber big win in the UK shows that the evidence doesn't lie.

Miss Heard didn't really "win" anything in the UK. The Sun newspaper did, and evidentiary laws are very different there.  

Also, 

"Most troubling is the judge's reliance on the testimony of Amber Heard, and corresponding disregard of the mountain of counter-evidence from police officers, medical practitioners, her own former assistant, other unchallenged witnesses and an array of documentary evidence which completely undermined the allegations, point by point." x

Edited by FOCK

4 minutes ago, FOCK said:

Miss Heard didn't really "win" anything in the UK. The Sun newspaper did, and evidentiary laws are very different there.  

Again, resorting to semantics. The UK was a big win for Amber as the courts in the UK understood that there was evidence she was abused on several counts, she did win there whether she was the defendant or not. The fact that The Sun was the defendant just proves her case even further because they literally called JD a wife beater while Amber just wrote an op-ed with no direct reference to him

And the idea that Amber and her friends were for years fabricating evidence is ludicrous, for what purpose exactly? She never even sued Johnny Depp for it and got less than the California law stated she was entitled to in her divorce. If Johnny Depp didn't file these defamation lawsuits most of these evidence wouldn't even be heard of. 

1 hour ago, brazil said:

if anything Amber big win in the UK shows that the evidence doesn't lie.

The UK trial: the elephant in the room Deppsters don't want to talk about because it PROVED to a civil standard he was abusive and there were at least 12 verified instances of abuse.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.