Johnny Depp vs. Amber Heard Trial

Coma Baby
Bloo
Message added by Bloo,

Mentioning @ATRL Feedback or @ATRL Administration does nothing. No staff member sees those notifications. If there is a member that is breaking ATRL rules, please report them and provide any additional context you think would better inform how we should judge it.

7 minutes ago, Mobility Mary said:

Maybe you’re surronded with misogynists? None of the people in my social circle, men or women, are on Depp’s side. :giraffe:

Only ATRL thinks TikTok / Twitter = real world

I don't know a single person IRL in favor of Depp. Most people don't really care about the trial IRL.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NausAllien

• suburbannature

• Patient Zero

• Mobility Mary

The amber supports scrambling after today and I’m not surprised 

Honestly I hope both of these psychopaths lock themselves up for a long long time. They're both deserving to be over after this circus.

4 hours ago, kawk said:

how did Johnny's lawyers not catch this?  Johnny did not send these texts as it clearly says they're incoming messages and how did Amber's lawyers think they could get away with this? I hope they clarify this to the jury. 

Cause they were not taken from his phone? Are Deppsters really this delusional?

10 minutes ago, Mobility Mary said:

Cause they were not taken from his phone? Are Deppsters really this delusional?

They say the most delusional and out of place things. The fact that someone felt sure enough to make a video saying all of this nonsense while displaying so much confidence is really astounding. Someone need to stop the incels!

It’s sad the drugs and alcohol clearly rotted Johnny’s brain. I hope this situation taught him that he can’t get away with abuse and that he belongs in therapy. 

15 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

It’s sad the drugs and alcohol clearly rotted Johnny’s brain. I hope this situation taught him that he can’t get away with abuse and that he belongs in therapy. 

If he had learned anything, he wouldn't be suing her for an op-ed that didn't say anything new or specific about him and that didn't even have his name. He's doing it because he CAN and because he's taking advantage of two technicisms:

• That the servers of The Washing Post are in Virginia, a state with rather weak anti-SLAPP / free speech laws (32 states have similar laws).
  • That he didn't sue Amber in the UK, he sued The Sun, so he's technically not suing Amber twice and thus "res judicata" doesn't apply. 

It's also great for him that he was able to turn this trial into a public spectacle because it took place in Virginia, which doesn't have the privacy laws California and other states have. All the pieces fell into place for his final goal which was to deliver "total global humiliation" to Amber as he wrote in a text.

All of these, couple up with his disgusting sense of entitlement, tells me he WON'T EVER get better. He gets off making people who he thinks wronged him suffer. That's why he's sued pretty much everyone that once worked for him. He can't move on. He can't ever own up to his mistakes. He's stuck in a past. He's always been surrounded by enablers and never been held accountable for his mistakes. I don't expect this to be a learning lesson from him, even if he loses her counterclaim and has to give her money. He won't ever learn. It's too late for him.

14 minutes ago, rzal said:

Is this ending tomorrow?

Yes, closing arguments are tomorrow morning and afterwards the jury will start deliberation, which is expected to continue next Tuesday. 

3 hours ago, Mobility Mary said:

Maybe you’re surronded with misogynists? None of the people in my social circle, men or women, are on Depp’s side. :giraffe:

Anyone in my reality that has had the actual facts (not tiktok, twitter or the false PR campaign Depp has placed) has unequivocally taken Amber's side.
I knew the truth since the ruling in the UK trail. 
Anyone saying otherwise is misogynistic and in denial of what drugs, power and can present itself within relationships 

3 minutes ago, emile20 said:

Anyone in my reality that has had the actual facts (not tiktok, twitter or the false PR campaign Depp has placed) has unequivocally taken Amber's side.
I knew the truth since the ruling in the UK trail. 
Anyone saying otherwise is misogynistic and in denial of what drugs, power and can present itself within relationships 

The concerning thing is that one of the jurors was allowed to stay despite having his wife text him that Amber was insane. :rip: 

What was Depp doing here? He looked agitated as he was yelling something at Whitney and his lawyer had to calm him down...

11 minutes ago, NausAllien said:

What was Depp doing here? He looked agitated as he was yelling something at Whitney and his lawyer had to calm him down...

The hashtag :deadbanana4:

I’m not religious but I’m praying for Amber

to have your abuser use the court system to further abuse you &

have a propaganda machine out against you at the same time must be such a drain on your spirit

hope she stays strong and is able to live peacefully once this is all over(which I doubt it will ever be over for her, he will continue to find ways to further abuse her regardless of what the outcome will be)

3 hours ago, NausAllien said:

Only ATRL thinks TikTok / Twitter = real world

I don't know a single person IRL in favor of Depp. Most people don't really care about the trial IRL.

Multiple videos getting 10M likes and 50M-100M views on tiktok aka biggest social media platform in the world =\= real world.

ATRL user “NausAllien” and his small friend/social circle = real world 

:deadbanana4:

46 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

The concerning thing is that one of the jurors was allowed to stay despite having his wife text him that Amber was insane. :rip: 

She was correct though? No issue calling a spade a spade! 

Am I the only one who noticed that expert hired by JD pointed out that AH had "edited" her pictures with "photos 3.0"

But the software "photos 3.0" can only adjust the brightness and saturation and cropping etc?

In other words, the bruises on her face are real, bc it's NO WAY she could create bruises via "photos 3.0". it's not Photoshop.

And the most she could have done with photos 3.0 is adjust the brightness.

285840224__20220527041318.png

Besides, if you have a Mac, your pics will be "edited" when you import the image into photos 3.0, 

JD's experts don't prove anything. He is misleading everyone. like, they know that most people don't have such expertise in this area, and they're using it to mislead people. :coffee2:

1 minute ago, drsouchan said:

Am I the only one who noticed that expert hired by JD pointed out that AH had "edited" her pictures with "photos 3.0"

But the software "photos 3.0" can only adjust the brightness and saturation and cropping etc?

In other words, the bruises on her face are real, bc it's NO WAY she could create bruises via "photos 3.0". it's not Photoshop.

285840224__20220527041318.png

Besides, if you have a Mac, your pics will be "edited" when you import the image into photos 3.0, 

JD's experts don't prove anything. He is misleading everyone. like, they know that most people don't have such expertise in this area, and they're using it to mislead people. :coffee2:

Honestly, this trial made me realized how ****'ed up the American judicial system is, most of the times each party just hire an expert that will validate whatever they're saying or in some cases, like this one, some experts seem to go as far as to lie, which honestly should result in him losing his license. In Brazil for all its fault, the experts are usually hired by the state and need to be impartial, even if the parties might hire their own experts to present their cases, the final analysis that the judge will consider is the one preparared by the court appointed expert.

19 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Multiple videos getting 10M likes and 50M-100M views on tiktok aka biggest social media platform in the world =\= real world.

ATRL user “NausAllien” and his small friend/social circle = real world 

:deadbanana4:

:clap3: Gaia rarely gets one from me but on this one… :clap3: :clap3: :clap3: :clap3: :clap3: 

Amber: "I could have leaked it and done more with it"

Camille: "But earlier in this trial you stated that you didn't know how to leak things,"

Amber: "That's correct." 

The way the jury gasped in the background :bibliahh:. What a fraud :bibliahh:

27 minutes ago, drsouchan said:

I pointed out immediately the expert misrepresented what Apple Photos 3.0 was. It's not an editing program primary. It's an image management program with limited editing capabilities (mostly color correction, sharpening, flip, crop, and little else). And no, you cannot paint on bruises with Apple Photos. In fact this analysis PROVED that she hadn't edited the images with a REAL editing program like Photoshop or GIMP.

The bruises in most pictures have also been verified by witnesses that saw her moments after the assaults and even her makeup artist who helped her cover the bruises with makeup. So I don't understand what they were trying to do other than trying to discredit Amber's pics, but I don't expect it to work because people saw her IRL with those bruises and when they were shown the pics, they confirmed they accurately represented the way she looked IRL.

The expert Amber's team brought today also explained that these images are shared among many Apple devices, and Amber has multiple devices synchronized so when you open them on your Mac, they'll appear as "edited" using Apple Photos 3.0. He was also able to provide the EXIF metadata and hashed information (digital fingerprint) of the original, untouched pics that weren't saved with "Photos 3.0", and instead display the OS version as they should.

8 minutes ago, NausAllien said:

I pointed out immediately the expert misrepresented what Apple Photos 3.0 was. It's not an editing program primary. It's an image management program with limited editing capabilities (mostly color correction, sharpening, flip, crop, and little else). And no, you cannot paint on bruises with Apple Photos. In fact this analysis PROVED that she hadn't edited the images with a REAL editing program like Photoshop or GIMP.

The bruises in most pictures have also been verified by witnesses that saw her moments after the assaults and even her makeup artist who helped her cover the bruises with makeup. So I don't understand what they were trying to do other than trying to discredit Amber's pics, but I don't expect it to work because people saw her IRL with those bruises and when they were shown the pics, they confirmed they accurately represented the way she looked IRL.

The expert Amber's team brought today also explained that these images are shared among many Apple devices, and Amber has multiple devices synchronized so when you open them on your Mac, they'll appear as "edited" using Apple Photos 3.0. He was also able to provide the EXIF metadata and hashed information (digital fingerprint) of the original, untouched pics that weren't saved with "Photos 3.0", and instead display the OS version as they should.

yes, that's exactly what I'm trying to say.
And JD's expert is clearly misleading people by trying to use the word "edited" to make it seem like she perjured herself.

This is another proof of the fact that if you are a rich man, you can just hire experts to provide misleading testimony. And most people who don't have the expertise will be led astray.

39 minutes ago, TheSoneNavy said:

Amber: "I could have leaked it and done more with it"

Camille: "But earlier in this trial you stated that you didn't know how to leak things,"

Amber: "That's correct." 

The way the jury gasped in the background :bibliahh:. What a fraud :bibliahh:

There’s nothing wrong with this? I don’t know how to ride a motorcycle but I’m still sure I could do a better job than some people I’ve witnessed :michael:

Edited by Redstreak

Camille sis it ain’t that serious. She was very aggressive. She came across very composed last time, this time around she was ready to throw hands :ahh: 

Camille is such a legend. Lmao she grilled the turd real good. What a queen. 

"Me and my sister were the only ones that cried" WHERE??? Delusional psycho

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.