Johnny Depp vs. Amber Heard Trial

Coma Baby
Bloo
Message added by Bloo,

Mentioning @ATRL Feedback or @ATRL Administration does nothing. No staff member sees those notifications. If there is a member that is breaking ATRL rules, please report them and provide any additional context you think would better inform how we should judge it.

15 minutes ago, Godly said:

She has some some strong support in other online spaces like this one, such as Oh No They Didn't and r/Deuxmoi from what I've seen, so it's not just an ATRL thing. The general public is basically unanimously siding with him though, no doubt about it. The trial has reached an insane level of public scrutiny too, so really everyone has an opinion on it and in real life I've been hearing nothing but praise for him unfortunately.

I mean Depp is no saint, but to go all the way and defend a sociopath like Amber is something else.

Is not about herd mentality or anything, is just that it’s sooo sooo obvious that she’s a manipulator that its comical.

Such a shame cause she really is a stunning woman who could’ve been huge. 

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NausAllien

• suburbannature

• Patient Zero

• Mobility Mary

4 minutes ago, Trent W said:

bbbBut sHe’s a wOman wE Must bELiEve heR

Plwk9WY.gif

“Here’s all the evidence as to why we believe Amber”

”It’s JuSt CauSE sHes A WOmaN”

brain worms 

And just like that, Julian Ackert, and expert with an actual degree in Computer Sciences, DESTROYS Neumeister's terrible testimony. He actually performed a REAL forensic analysis, and not just a cherry picked EXIF metadata analysis.

13 hours ago, Raiden said:

What's her verdict (overall) ?

She doesn't really make it known publicly; her Subscribers/Patreon members get more of her viewpoints than regular viewers. But in her public streams she has stated going into this case she did see a potential win for Amber Heard, but, based on evidence and how things have been going, she is seeing more of a potential for Johnny Depp to prove his case.

how did Johnny's lawyers not catch this?  Johnny did not send these texts as it clearly says they're incoming messages and how did Amber's lawyers think they could get away with this? I hope they clarify this to the jury. 

Edited by kawk

Using public opinion as a barometer for an IPV case (particularly involving a powerful man) is wrong for so many reasons. 

Just now, kawk said:

how did Johnny's lawyers not catch this?  Johnny did not send these texts as it clearly says they're incoming messages and how did Amber's lawyers think they could get away with this? 

Sweetie. You keep posting fake news :deadbanana2:

Those were texts the Depp team admitted as evidence. They were taken from multiple phones, but Depp was named as "HIM" on his texts including the ones from yesterday.

BOARD-CERTIFIED Dr. Hughes schools Dr. Curry and explains how Dr. Curry doesn't know how to intepret the values of the test she administered and how she doesn't follow the instructions for assessment.

Edited by NausAllien

22 minutes ago, NausAllien said:

And just like that, Julian Ackert, and expert with an actual degree in Computer Sciences, DESTROYS Neumeister's terrible testimony. He actually performed a REAL forensic analysis, and not just a cherry picked EXIF metadata analysis.

I missed it. What did he say?

Depp is lying about getting his finger cut off by Amber even though he said it he did it himself like 10 times but she's the pathological liar. His stans are too funny.

Plwk9WY.gif

Dr. Hughes echoing everything I found problematic about Dr. Curry's testimony. It was alarming to see a doctor repeating misconceptions about people with trauma and incorrectly describing measures. Dr. Curry may appear well-spoken, but she was wrong on so many levels.

1 minute ago, suburbannature said:

I missed it. What did he say?

For every picture Depp's expert found that was saved using Photos 3.0, Ackert found the original picture that hadn't been saved by any app and had the OS version in its EXIF metadata. He also provided the hashed information (digital fingerprint) of these pics to show they were the original ones. He also explained the reason there are multiple version of the same pics, including some saved with Photos 3.0 and the original, is because Amber had all her Apple devices synchronized, which allowed her to open the pics from multiple devices. He also hammered the fact Apple Photos is PRIMARILY a sorting/photo management app.

2 minutes ago, NausAllien said:

For every picture Depp's expert found that was saved using Photos 3.0, Ackert found the original picture that hadn't been saved by any app and had the OS version in its EXIF metadata. He also provided the hashed information (digital fingerprint) of these pics to show they were the original ones. He also explained the reason there are multiple version of the same pics, including some saved with Photos 3.0 and the original, is because Amber had all her Apple devices synchronized, which allowed her to open the pics from multiple devices. He also hammered the fact Apple Photos is PRIMARILY a sorting/photo management app.

:jonny: 

Regardless of what side you're on, we can all agree that those two pictures of Amber ARE the same picture with just saturation turned up on one. 

ATRL is definitely NOT the only platform supporting AH, i’ve seen plenty of (viral) tweets defending her now. People are waking up it seems :butterfly:

The problem with Amber's cult is that they ignore Amber's toxic input in this relationship. From the audio we've heard, from the over the top testimonies we've seen...and she's still just a victim. :bibliahh:

I never defended Johnny, because he seems very unstable. I only stan his team. Why would I defend Johnny and support Amber? They both seem terrible human beings. Amber's cult supporting Amber and attacking Johnny makes them total hypocrites. But sjw's are a strange bunch :celestial2:

He's not understanding what static risk factors are. :rip:

We use this assessment often to determine current danger, but it can also be administered regarding static risk factors derived from past events. 

Just now, FameFatale said:

Regardless of what side you're on, we can all agree that those two pictures of Amber ARE the same picture with just saturation turned up on one. 

There's a little bit more going on that just the saturation. I think one of the pictures had a specific color profile, which was lost when the photo was opened on another device. Some devices don't have the default sRGB IEC1966 2.1 color profile because it doesn't work well with certain screens. Unless a picture is captured using the RAW format, the device will process the image with its own color profile. Then when you open the same photo on another device, some programs will allow you to embed the color profile, discart it or use it for the working space. Some programs will simply discart it.

To me, these two pictures look like the same pictures one with a custom color profile (likely the brighter one) and one with a profile that was discarted and replace with the standard sRGB profile and then it was saved like that.

I wish I could watch this live, but my dick appointment is here in 30 minutes. :WAP:

Will rewatch later and give my unbiased opinion. Have fun y'all :heart:

Just now, Patient Zero said:

Will rewatch later and give my unbiased opinion.

girl-sure-jan.gif

1 hour ago, KillingYourCareer said:

Like!! I came here to read some funny lashings directed at her since ATRL is good with sense of humor but this time the disconnection from the real world prevailed :dies:

Tell me more about that, Xtina stan.

amber.thumb.jpg.379c2a7814a4e4236cee4bea

''Disconnection from the real world'', while Depp stans/apologists create compilation videos of ''JoHnnY owNiNG aMbeR Heard'' or ''jUDge kicKS oUt AmBER HeaRD''.

1 minute ago, BobBertran1992 said:

''Disconnection from the real world'', while Depp stans/apologists create compilation videos of ''JoHnnY owNiNG aMbeR Heard'' or ''jUDge kicKS oUt AmBER HeaRD''.

I’m glad in the real world we all hate Amber and see she’s a fake, manipulative, scamming abuser :heart:

Johnny being an angry, hard to work with drunk/addict, doesn’t change those facts :heart2:

Again, you can think Johnny is trash and an abuser. But so is Amber :heart:

1 minute ago, Gaia said:

I’m glad in the real world we all hate Amber and see she’s a fake, manipulative, scamming abuser :heart:

Johnny being an angry, hard to work with drunk/addict, doesn’t change those facts :heart2:

Again, you can think Johnny is trash and an abuser. But so is Amber :heart:

Again, many people in the US elected a president who admitted to sexually assaulting women. Italy elected a neo-fascist who would've let people die at the sea.

The majority can be wrong, specially when TikToks mocking sexual assault or Youtube accounts such as ''DetectiveSmart'' are your sources. 

2 minutes ago, BobBertran1992 said:

Again, many people in the US elected a president who admitted to sexually assaulting women. Italy elected a neo-fascist who would've let people die at the sea.

The majority can be wrong, specially when TikToks mocking sexual assault or Youtube accounts such as ''DetectiveSmart'' are your sources. 

Your opinion on how the public can be wrong is unimportant. I’m just happy she will be historically hated for her devilish ways :heart2: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.