Johnny Depp vs. Amber Heard Trial

Coma Baby
Bloo
Message added by Bloo,

Mentioning @ATRL Feedback or @ATRL Administration does nothing. No staff member sees those notifications. If there is a member that is breaking ATRL rules, please report them and provide any additional context you think would better inform how we should judge it.

5 minutes ago, for lovers said:

They only joined a few days ago as well, seemingly only to discuss this trial :cries2: This case has definitely attracted A LOT of weirdos

Oh wow. Amber cult bot confirmed. I thought they only existed on twitter :eek:

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NausAllien

• suburbannature

• Patient Zero

• Mobility Mary

Oh god Depp's testimony was a mess, the way he cant explain the picture before "he got hit by Amber" having the same Sun mark as the one after the incident :deadbanana4: his lawyers must regrett putting him on the stand again

Edited by brazil

10 minutes ago, Patient Zero said:

Oh wow. Amber cult bot confirmed. I thought they only existed on twitter :eek:

You always treat Amber’s supporters like a cult because we are the ones who always call you out on your ****, not Depp’s supporters. The reason why it’s like that is not because we are a cult, but because you try to hide your anti-Amber propaganda behind your impartial act instead of just straight up saying you are pro-Depp. It’s funny we are bots according to you, since Johnny’s ex attorney who got kicked off the case is the ultimate queen of bot farms and anti-Amber Twitter bots have already been exposed. You also act like we are some deranged stans when a lot of us didn’t even know Amber before the trial while it’s Johnny stans who support him despite all the evidence being against him cause Tim Burton movies are so goth and Jack Sparrow is so goofy xD

19 minutes ago, Mobility Mary said:

Yeah, I found and joined ATRL cause it has one topic on this trial lmao

Defending a woman from the hundreds of millions people bullying her for getting beaten up and raped by her ex is so much weired than arguing about sales of pop girls who haven’t been relevant in several decades. You’re so much wiser than all of us sis, you’re truly an inspiration.

Firstly I invite you to go through my post history and point out where I've argued about sales of pop girls. I have like 108 posts on this forum in 11 years. But we move on. You can defend Heard til the cows come home (I've done that in this thread only a couple of weeks ago), the reason why I was pointing out how much of a moron you're being is because you said the TMZ testimony provided no information and when I showed you how it provided more context to the 2016 Heard deposition you doubled down by saying I wAtChEd It AnD He pRoViDeD nOtHiNG. That's the distinction. You seem truly unhinged though and more than a little dim so we should probably end this convo, it doesn't seem to be going anywhere. :rofl:

6 minutes ago, for lovers said:

Firstly I invite you to go through my post history and point out where I've argued about sales of pop girls. I have like 108 posts on this forum in 11 years. But we move on. You can defend Heard til the cows come home (I've done that in this thread only a couple of weeks ago), the reason why I was pointing out how much of a moron you're being is because you said the TMZ testimony provided no information and when I showed you how it provided more context to the 2016 Heard deposition you doubled down by saying I wAtChEd It AnD He pRoViDeD nOtHiNG. That's the distinction. You seem truly unhinged though and more than a little dim so we should probably end this convo, it doesn't seem to be going anywhere. :rofl:

Please do explain what has he said that was damning to Amber :rip:

The Amber cult should be worried about their crazy obsession and unhinged defence towards Amber instead of constantly talking about my participation in this thread. :celestial2:

Johnny Depp is over ! 

he has another trial coming up because he assaulted a crew member. :skull: Disgusting! 

1 minute ago, Mobility Mary said:

Please do explain what has he said that was damning to Amber :rip:

Well let's roll back 20 minutes and look at the article I already quoted from Yahoo which showed how his testimony substantiated the Amber deposition video from 2016 when she slipped up that they had already alerted TMZ. The ex-TMZ testimony highlighted how they were contacted by someone who was undeniably a credible source (or else they wouldn't have ran with it the way they did; he explains how this works in the testimony as well) and that they were specifically told to go to the court house at the day Amber was there and photograph her bruised face as she was leaving. This was after receiving the (apparently edited) video of Johnny smashing cabinets. Amber has said throughout the case that she was not in correspondence with TMZ. The testimony - along with the 2016 deposition video - puts that in massive doubt and thus damages Amber's credibility to the jury.

I get the impression you don't actually understand how these proceedings work and you're looking for some big "gotcha" moment when someone gives a testimony, and if they don't have that categorical gotcha moment then "they provided no information". It's obvious you don't get the purpose of the ex-TMZ guy's testimony and the questions which were laid out by Depp's team. The entire point of these testimonies and the questions which are asked is to present a picture to the jury in the context of the case. The picture Depp's team presented (and the one Amber's team rather desperately tried to discredit) was that Amber had been in contact with TMZ, lied about it, and plays into the narrative they've been building that she has ulterior motives/is a gold digger/etc etc. Whether that's true or not is up for the jury to decide along with everything else that's been presented but it's totally delusional to say the testimony yesterday provided LeGiT No INFoRMaTIoN ThO and was just some pointless stunt by Depp's team. Like this is basic stuff, honey.

52 minutes ago, for lovers said:

They only joined a few days ago as well

I joined ATRL in 2014, so you can't say that I joined to discuss just this trial. As a matter of fact, when I first started to follow the trial I had the opinion that both of them were terrible and "mutually abusive."

But once I educated myself on the dynamics of abuse, and analyzed all the evidence presented by both sides, as well as the verdict from the UK trial, I had to come to the conclusion that Amber was the victim and Depp the abuser. If you understand how abuse works, there's no other possible scenario. Amber never had the power to be abusive. And abuse isn't about specific actions. It's about exerting power over a person, and doing anything to maintain that power. 

26 minutes ago, Mobility Mary said:

Please do explain what has he said that was damning to Amber 

Nothing about that guy's testimony was damning to Amber. In fact, nothing about whether she leaked that video of Depp's trashing their kitchen or tipped the paparazzi as to where she'd be so they could take pics of her is relevant to this DEFAMATION case. It's just another weak attempt to discredit Amber.

The former TMZ employee heavily suggested that the video had come from Amber's team or Amber herself, but he admitted in cross to not know exactly who sent them that video. But since TMZ was able to secure the copyright for that video, Tremaine suggested it had to come from the person who recorded it (Amber) and that it was slightly edited at the beginning and end (like 4 seconds in total). 

Tremaine also suggested her team had tipped them off that Amber would be at the courthouse and would "pose" for the cameras. But once again, he cannot know for certain it was her and her team, and in cross it was revealed Depp's team was also aware that she'd be requesting a TRO.

But again, whether she or someone in her inner circle leaked the video has nothing to do with this case so it was a huge waste of time.

Just now, FOCK said:

Elaine coming for that Olympic gold in short relay sprint! :jonnycat:

Considering they had 4 hours 2 days ago and they still have 1 hour left, they've been using their time very wisely. Depp's team, on the other hand, really wasted almost 10 hours with testimonies that had little or nothing to do with the case (TMZ guy for example) or that were detrimental (putting Depp on the stand was a huge mistake, he was destroyed during cross).

For sure one of the cringiest things about this case is the fanatics on either side trying to discredit the team of lawyers as a way of discrediting either client. It's like those dumb click bait videos on Youtube as well which apparently show Amber's team embarrassing themselves. Both teams have had slip ups yes but not nearly to the extent many of you and others are making it out to be. Like just dismissing the TMZ testimony as a waste of time and nothing to do with the case is either delusion or just complete ignorance of how these things work. But whatever, keep going, haha Amber's lawyers were so bad there, haha oh my god Depp's lawyers look clueless there. Apparently everyone knows better than highly qualified and highly paid legal experts. It's too cringey honestly.

14 minutes ago, NausAllien said:

And abuse isn't about specific actions. It's about exerting power over a person, and doing anything to maintain that power. 

Precisely. 

• Taking photos of your partner in a bad state, in compromising positions, & sharing them to your friends
  • Preventing a partner from leaving in an uncomfortable and heated situation
  • Beating down a door to be let in as your partner attempts to shut you out
  • Cutting your partners finger off, throwing glass bottles at them
  • Claiming that you weren't "punching" your partner, only "hitting" them
  • Claiming that nobody will believe your partners claims of abuse
  • Belittling and gaslighting your partner for being "a baby" when attempting to disengage or discuss your physical violence
  • Publishing a reputation and career smearing op-ed

Power exertion. Specific actions. Muffins. 15 mins. etc.

FOCK

1 hour ago, Patient Zero said:

The Amber cult should be worried about their crazy obsession and unhinged defence towards Amber instead of constantly talking about my participation in this thread. :celestial2:

A Depp apologist saying that is truly something else

amber.thumb.jpg.379c2a7814a4e4236cee4bea

Wokeism changing the definition of abuse just like it has with racism :rip: 

Just because you are not AS powerful does not mean you CANNOT do wrongdoings. **** out of here with that literal brain dead logic. 

Insinuating Amber can’t be abusive towards Johnny because he’s more “powerful” is why America is so ****** up. Instead of trying to be decent you have people excusing **** behavior behind “well I did it someone who has more privilege/power so it’s fine”

Edited by Gaia

The Heardsters bringing this thread down like always 

whatifany.thumb.png.504bc1a9a68c053dc64b

Anyways, ready for the last day and this **** show to finally end :eatpopcorn:

Depp stans/apologists mocking sexual assault, sending death threats, spreading fake news such as saying that Amber was snorting cocaine during her testimony, but the crazy ones are the few who stand by a woman who reported being a victim of DV. Nice try, misogynist.

4 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Wokeism changing the definition of abuse just like it has with racism :rip: 

Just because you are not AS powerful does not mean you CANNOT do wrongdoings. **** out of here with that literal brain dead logic. 

Insinuating Amber can’t be abusive towards Johnny because he’s more “powerful” is why America is so ****** up. Instead of trying to be decent you have people excusing **** behavior behind “well I did it someone who has more privilege/power so it’s fine”

Yeah, Amber Heard is the one allowing deranged people to buy guns and kill kids. She is truly the devil.

37 minutes ago, NausAllien said:

Nothing about that guy's testimony was damning to Amber. In fact, nothing about whether she leaked that video of Depp's trashing their kitchen or tipped the paparazzi as to where she'd be so they could take pics of her is relevant to this DEFAMATION case. It's just another weak attempt to discredit Amber.

The former TMZ employee heavily suggested that the video had come from Amber's team or Amber herself, but he admitted in cross to not know exactly who sent them that video. But since TMZ was able to secure the copyright for that video, Tremaine suggested it had to come from the person who recorded it (Amber) and that it was slightly edited at the beginning and end (like 4 seconds in total). 

Tremaine also suggested her team had tipped them off that Amber would be at the courthouse and would "pose" for the cameras. But once again, he cannot know for certain it was her and her team, and in cross it was revealed Depp's team was also aware that she'd be requesting a TRO.

But again, whether she or someone in her inner circle leaked the video has nothing to do with this case so it was a huge waste of time.

You really think you're smarter than a whole team of laywers put together?:rip::toofunny2:

This guy said that when a media is received through the tipline, it takes them a good while to verify the source and figure out the copyright, that it takes them 15 mins or so to post the media to their website if it is sent through the tipline from the verified original owner of the copyright.

It took them 15 or so mins to post the cabinet video once it was received. therefore, it means that the media was sent from the original owner who had verified they owned the copyright and we're giving the copyright to TMZ. We have seen Amber recording the video on her iPad making her the original copyright owner. This states very plainly that she sent the video to TMZ and gave them the copyright (potentially free of cost) to defame Johnny Depp. This in itself is one of the strongest evidences on Johnny's side as it helps them prove that Amber had malicious intent.

This is probably the only place I see some people defending Amber :skull:

4 minutes ago, Trent W said:

This is probably the only place I see some people defending Amber :skull:

I was about to post this but you were 4 minutes earlier :deadbanana:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.