Johnny Depp vs. Amber Heard Trial

Coma Baby
Bloo
Message added by Bloo,

Mentioning @ATRL Feedback or @ATRL Administration does nothing. No staff member sees those notifications. If there is a member that is breaking ATRL rules, please report them and provide any additional context you think would better inform how we should judge it.

Even Depp's team look defeated on today's trial :eddie: they probably tried to buy off a juror but failed :eddie:

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NausAllien

• suburbannature

• Patient Zero

• Mobility Mary

Can’t wait for the series finale this Friday!

#InnocentAmber 

33 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

The Depp apologists exposing themselves :rip:

I will never understand people stanning either person here. They're both vile.

MTE!

I don't think either will be winning their claim :rip: 

Edited by suburbannature

On 5/24/2022 at 9:37 AM, livelikemusic said:

Anyone who wants to follow along, I'd recommend watching Emily D. Baker!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pt3cPQ_wn5A

Oh she said most defamation cases are lost. Meaning Johnny’s shot at “winning” are slim but he had a good team so who knows.

8 hours ago, manuelalex9810 said:

They’re destroying him and exposing his lies :deadbanana4:

what lies ? please i’m so out of the loop and every media / twitter is FULL of biaised  stuff about JD

A scenario where both aren't successful in their libel action is very likely.

To be fair, I don't think Amber's team have done a good job proving her counterclaim to a reasonable standard. How much money Waldmann's statements and leaked tapes caused her financially was very difficult to assess without some studio execs testifying something like: "Oh, yeah we would have hired for this film for X millions if it wasn't for what Waldmann said."

And Depp's team has done a terrible job at proving that Amber's statement was false, that there was actual malice involved and that it caused actual damage to his career (something he had already done to himself prior to her op-ed). The weakest part of this case is probably the actual damages he claims to have suffered. There are multiple testimonies that point towards her career slowing down and his latest movies underperforming, issues on set and substance abuse issues being studios' main concern, rather than Amber's claims. Remember that Disney exec said they paid attention to the 2018 RS magazine when they decided not to greenlight another Pirates movie, that magazine came out months before the op-ed and mostly focused on his substance abuse issues.

I just don't see a scenario where Depp wins and is awarded money. And there's a very tiny chance Amber wins her counterclaim and it's awarded way less than her 100M because she wasn't able to prove Waldmann's statements caused her to lose that amount (100M is impossible IMO).

I must say I really like the judge, she's humorous, patient, and just all around seems like a kind person.

5 hours ago, brazil said:

It's easier to ask who is NOT an Elaine stan? 

This is the best moment in trial to this day:

whatifany.png.9e7903445b38a479daeb86ca7awhatifany.png.9e7903445b38a479daeb86ca7a                   whatifany.png.9e7903445b38a479daeb86ca7awhatifany.png.9e7903445b38a479daeb86ca7a

I love her!!:lmao:

11 hours ago, emile20 said:

Imagine stanning someone who openly admits to writing this johnny-depp-amber-heard-trial-may25-52-1

What’s wrong with this text? I cackled hard reading this :ahh:

47 minutes ago, Saintlor said:

Does Amber get money from Johnny if she wins?

He's demanding $50M, she's demanding $100M iirc

The ex-TMZ employee testimony coupled with that embarrassing Heard deposition slip up from 2016 must have been quite hard to watch for Amber's team. Doesn't look good. Then again neither do the accounts of Depp's alleged abuse. Hard to know what the outcome of this trial will be considering both of them are obviously gutter trash humans, it's entertaining af though. 

The only winners when all is said and done are the lawyers

17 minutes ago, for lovers said:

The ex-TMZ employee testimony coupled with that embarrassing Heard deposition slip up from 2016 must have been quite hard to watch for Amber's team. Doesn't look good. Then again neither do the accounts of Depp's alleged abuse. Hard to know what the outcome of this trial will be considering both of them are obviously gutter trash humans, it's entertaining af though. 

The TMZ employee legit provided no information tho

4 minutes ago, Mobility Mary said:

The TMZ employee legit provided no information tho

Did you listen to the testimony or are you willfully delusional? Not trying to be snarky but I've seen your posts in this thread and you're obviously very invested in one side lol.

Tremaine worked as field assignment manager and was in charge of about 20 paparazzi in Los Angeles. When asked who usually tipped off TMZ, he explained, "Oftentimes it would be publicists, managers, agents or B-list celebrities... and lawyers, definitely.

Tremaine testified that he was instructed to dispatch photographers to a Los Angeles courthouse on May 27, 2016 — the day Heard filed for a temporary restraining order from Depp. He said his news producers would not have given him that assignment without verifying the credibility of the source who sent the tip that Heard would be filing a TRO.

"We were trying to capture Amber leaving the courthouse and an alleged bruise on the right side of her face," he told the court. "She was going to sort of stop and turn towards the camera to display the bruise on the right side of her face, the alleged bruise."

When asked if TMZ got the shot, Tremaine replied, "We did." (Heard previously denied working with TMZ.)

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/amber-heard-johnny-depp-tmz-employee-trial-222238129.html

Like I said his testimony along with Heard's slip up in her 2016 deposition is obviously damning.

Sorry for being on the side of the victim of abuse instead of trying to seem woke by screaming “both sides are evil, mUtUaL aBuSe!!!!” crap, I guess. I watched it live and he literally provided nothing. He was there to get his 5 minutes of fame lmao. 

Edited by Mobility Mary

1 minute ago, Mobility Mary said:

Sorry for being on the side of the victim of abuse instead of trying to seem woke by screaming “both sides are evil, mUtUaL aBuSe!!!!” crap, I guess. I watched it live and he literally provided nothing. He was there to get his 5 minutes of fame lmao. 

Lol, you're a mess dear.

Coming from a girl who doesn’t have an actual opinion on the trial, but loves inserting herself into the discussion anyway. You got a little bit of attention that you craved, now go.

So the TMZ ex-employee was seeking attention and now I'm apparently seeking attention. This is beginning to look more and more like projection on your part. You need a hug, I feel. 

Just now, for lovers said:

So the TMZ ex-employee was seeking attention and now I'm apparently seeking attention. This is beginning to look more and more like projection on your part. You need a hug, I feel. 

Don't mind the Amber apologists. They will defend Amber no matter what. :deadbanana4:

They only joined a few days ago as well, seemingly only to discuss this trial :cries2: This case has definitely attracted A LOT of weirdos

Edited by for lovers

"Bu bu bu bu buttt Johnny was dozing off during the trial!!! How dare he!!??" - Amber cult

But WAIT a moment...

https://streamable.com/crihe0

:bibliahh:

Edited by Patient Zero

4 minutes ago, for lovers said:

They only joined a few days ago as well, seemingly only to discuss this trial :cries2: This case has definitely attracted A LOT of weirdos

Yeah, I found and joined ATRL cause it has one topic on this trial lmao

Defending a woman from the hundreds of millions people bullying her for getting beaten up and raped by her ex is so much weired than arguing about sales of pop girls who haven’t been relevant in several decades. You’re so much wiser than all of us sis, you’re truly an inspiration.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.