Johnny Depp vs. Amber Heard Trial

Coma Baby
Bloo
Message added by Bloo,

Mentioning @ATRL Feedback or @ATRL Administration does nothing. No staff member sees those notifications. If there is a member that is breaking ATRL rules, please report them and provide any additional context you think would better inform how we should judge it.

The way the lawyer put so much weight into EVERY SINGLE INSULT Depp wrote...

PejVgID.png

He's DONE for...

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NausAllien

• suburbannature

• Patient Zero

• Mobility Mary

1 minute ago, kawk said:

the fake tears are back after being called a "cumguzzler" :rip:

Screen-Shot-2022-05-25-at-11-34-19-AM.pn

So you think it's okay for a man to call his ex wife a cumguzzler?

2 minutes ago, NausAllien said:

So you think it's okay for a man to call his ex wife a cumguzzler

No and some of the things in that text are disgusting if thats really him. But she also had both James Franco , Elon Musk and as one of her witnesses said "over 30 people" up in HIS apartment to which she changed the LOCKS on. 

Im starting to think they're both equally trash.  

Depp got destroyed on cross. That was embarrassing claiming that the other side altered texts which his own team produced :rip: 

3 minutes ago, kawk said:

the fake tears are back after being called a "cumguzzler" :rip:

Screen-Shot-2022-05-25-at-11-34-19-AM.pn

For someone who is micro analyzing and commenting on Ambers body language throughout this trial, you surprisingly have very little to say about Depps odd mannerisms and questionable demeanor.

What did I miss?!!  He's actually getting ATE UP? 

2 minutes ago, TouchinFree said:

Im starting to think they're both equally trash.  

Welcome to my team :celestial2:

18 minutes ago, NausAllien said:

The way his LIES are being exposed, and now he's trying to claim someone took his phone and wrote the texts... :deadbanana2::deadbanana2:

9e5jQec.png

pPB9JdZ.png

Whose Molly? The way he talks about women... :deadbanana4:

Just now, brraap said:

What did I miss?!!  He's actually getting ATE UP? 

He was absolutely DESTROYED during cross. He straight up lied when asked about things, and when confronted with the texts that prove he was lying, he claimed the lawyer had written those texts "last night" or that someone had taken his phone.

Rottenborn was SOOOO good! :smitten:

1 minute ago, brraap said:

Whose Molly? The way he talks about women... :deadbanana4:

"Grab them by the *****. I don't even ask" teas :deadbanana2:

1 minute ago, Patient Zero said:

Welcome to my team :celestial2:

He was slow during his speech just now. Me believes he wass dragging time. And he was avoiding answering questions just like Amber :rip:

And those texts , like even if you're angry and she's a terrible person. Sounded like an entitled white man :rip:

"Well if somebody else had borrowed my phone" NOT this. :bibliahh:

16 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

Why aren’t the members here who are saying horrible things about Amber Heard and her alleged “lies” also discussing the fact that there are multiple pieces of written and recorded evidence that show Jonny Depp admitting that the finger incident was something he did to himself? Why is that repeatedly not being acknowledged? Why is it just weird comments about her face? Surely it couldn’t be that the response to this trial is a virulent and aggressive outbreak of pent up sexist rage, so I’m sure there has to be a very good explanation as to why pieces of actual evidence are being ignored in favor of “I feel like she has abuser face :katie:“ weirdness.

we can ask the same about the turd stans.. why do they continue ignore the evidence that she beat her sister? why do they ignore the fact that she beat her ex wife, PUBLICLY, and was arrested for it. There's also a damning recording of Amber clearly gaslighting him and calling him a "******* *****" and making fun of him for running away and locking himself in rooms. Why is that repeatedly not being acknowledged? :katie:

"Someone borrowed my phone" - Depp

Sounds like the ex of one of my best friends after she discovered him sexting with another woman :deadbanana4:

15 minutes ago, Patient Zero said:

But see whatever you want to see, though

I’m not the first poster to point out your obvious bias when you claim to be “neutral”, but believe whatever you want to make yourself feel better.

25 minutes ago, NausAllien said:

The way his LIES are being exposed, and now he's trying to claim someone took his phone and wrote the texts... :deadbanana2::deadbanana2:

9e5jQec.png

pPB9JdZ.png

Yikes , yeah that's just :biblio: 

1 minute ago, Weld_E said:

I’m not the first poster to point out your obvious bias when you claim to be “neutral”, but believe whatever you want to make yourself feel better.

If you drag Amber you're automatically a Depp stan, according to the Amber cult :deadbanana4:

I've been commenting and dragging both teams since day 1.

It's not my fault that Amber's team had more clowns representing her. Thus worthy of more drags. :celestial2:

Mr Tremaine :gayalipacat1:

1 minute ago, brraap said:

Mr Tremaine :gayalipacat1:

Back off, doggy :gaycat2:

1 minute ago, Patient Zero said:

If you drag Amber you're automatically a Depp stan, according to the Amber cult :deadbanana4:

I've been commenting and dragging both teams since day 1.

It's not my fault that Amber's team had more clowns representing her. Thus worthy of more drags. :celestial2:

Like they think we're his cousin or something. Could care less about both . Both are trash and both are a consequence of drinking irresponsibly and both entitled brats. 

However if i smell BS im gonna call it and she was lying her way through testimonies and just swaying her way through questions during the entirety of this trial. And now depp was grilled and they had disgusting receipts about him which brings down his credibility. They're both equally trash and quite frankly deserve each other. 

This entire trial has been a whole waste of time probably a cover up for Eipstien's case ongoing atm  

It's over for Mr. D*pp

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.