Johnny Depp vs. Amber Heard Trial

Coma Baby
Bloo
Message added by Bloo,

Mentioning @ATRL Feedback or @ATRL Administration does nothing. No staff member sees those notifications. If there is a member that is breaking ATRL rules, please report them and provide any additional context you think would better inform how we should judge it.

Depp cross

Say goodbye to your court time, team Amber ntP6jzP.gif

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NausAllien

• suburbannature

• Patient Zero

• Mobility Mary

You Depp stans thought. The receipts of his eyes from before the Orient Express being brought out :ahh: 

34 minutes ago, Merlls said:

Amber is looking bloated today, she’s definitely looking for a bed with clean sheets to poop tonight

Deppsters are truly the dumbest people

1 minute ago, Redstreak said:

Deppsters are truly the dumbest people

They're disgusting. 

So, he has now been exposed for lying about her abusing him. A shock to no one but the delusional.

Rottenborn is doing well. It's better to leave the rest of court time to him. He seems to trigger Depp a lot as well.

10 minutes ago, TouchinFree said:

No . That fact that you guys have similar communication methods as Amber herself. The name calling , aggression, personal insults and false accusations towards people whom have general opinions that are VALID. 

Now watch someone quote me replying with " You're a ****** misogynist" or " I hope you fvking die" . Like damn is she threatening you guys too? I thought it was just poor Elaine :coffee2:

Girl are you seriously still crying about being called out for being a misogynist? And comparing it to someone telling you to die? Deppster are just :rip:

They way they're EXPOSING the many lies Depp just told! :deadbanana2:

• Photoshopped pics
  • Contradictory statements regarding his drug use
  • Lied about the existence of a wall-mounted phone in Australia
  • Depp admitting that he's prone to anger and he wants to "let out" that anger
  • Depp talking about women like objects and taking them whenever he wants.

Just now, NausAllien said:

They way they're EXPOSING the many lies Depp just told! :deadbanana2:

• Photoshopped pics
  • Contradictory statements regarding his drug use
  • Lied about the existence of a wall-mounted phone in Australia
  • Depp admitting that he's prone to anger and he wants to "let out" that anger
  • Depp talking about women like objects and taking them whenever he wants.

I am on the edge of my seat with these receipts :deadbanana:

Don't forget them exposing him lying about Amber abusing him on the train. The mark was there before the trip.

He is getting destroyed, good God. The way his only response is to say that Amber’s lawyer typed those messages up last night lmao

Amber’s lawyer is giving Miss Juicy when she said “I just called you out on every last one of your lies”

Edited by Mobility Mary

Depp saying the texts HIS team produced were "screwed with" by Rottenborn :ahh: 

50 minutes ago, Merlls said:

Amber is looking bloated today, she’s definitely looking for a bed with clean sheets to poop tonight

:rip:

This is a brilliant cross, wow. Completely destroying his credibility. 

The way his LIES are being exposed, and now he's trying to claim someone took his phone and wrote the texts... :deadbanana2::deadbanana2:

9e5jQec.png

pPB9JdZ.png

20 minutes ago, Patient Zero said:

Depp cross

Say goodbye to your court time, team Amber ntP6jzP.gif

You keep trying to appear “objective” whenever you get called out for your bias but then post inflammatory posts like this which reflect your heavy bias.

12 minutes ago, Mobility Mary said:

Girl are you seriously still crying about being called out for being a misogynist? And comparing it to someone telling you to die? Deppster are just :rip:

I wasn't even talking to you sis  u keep quoting me like damn :rip:

Please don't drop a hot one on my bed though , my sheets are fresh :rip:

Why aren’t the members here who are saying horrible things about Amber Heard and her alleged “lies” also discussing the fact that there are multiple pieces of written and recorded evidence that show Jonny Depp admitting that the finger incident was something he did to himself? Why is that repeatedly not being acknowledged? Why is it just weird comments about her face? Surely it couldn’t be that the response to this trial is a virulent and aggressive outbreak of pent up sexist rage, so I’m sure there has to be a very good explanation as to why pieces of actual evidence are being ignored in favor of “I feel like she has abuser face :katie:“ weirdness.

2 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

Why aren’t the members here who are saying horrible things about Amber Heard and her alleged “lies” also discussing the fact that there are multiple pieces of written and recorded evidence that show Jonny Depp admitting that the finger incident was something he did to himself? Why is that repeatedly not being acknowledged? Why is it just weird comments about her face? Surely it couldn’t be that the response to this trial is a virulent and aggressive outbreak of pent up sexist rage, so I’m sure there has to be a very good explanation as to why pieces of actual evidence are being ignored in favor of “I feel like she has abuser face :katie:“ weirdness.

They've all gone quiet during this cross. Wonder why.

Edited by suburbannature

They’re destroying him and exposing his lies :deadbanana4:

Judge: "Any objections?"

Depp's lawyer: "Relevancy????" :cries:

Judge: "Overruled..." 

The way he's getting destroyed right now... :jonny5:

1 minute ago, Weld_E said:

You keep trying to appear “objective” whenever you get called out for your bias but then post inflammatory posts like this which reflect your heavy bias.

I'm actually dragging Depp and how slow he is.

But see whatever you want to see, though :celestial2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.