Johnny Depp vs. Amber Heard Trial

Coma Baby
Bloo
Message added by Bloo,

Mentioning @ATRL Feedback or @ATRL Administration does nothing. No staff member sees those notifications. If there is a member that is breaking ATRL rules, please report them and provide any additional context you think would better inform how we should judge it.

1 minute ago, Gaia said:

Isn’t that what Amber stans are doing saying “What she did is classic behavior of someone being abused”

:deadbanana2:

Straws ..... Grasping on to literal straws at this point :bibliahh:

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NausAllien

• suburbannature

• Patient Zero

• Mobility Mary

1 minute ago, TouchinFree said:

Hmmm a racist insult . Well done since i only SPEAK the language :bam:

Never said anything about your language skills. It's just funny to see Depp stans resort to saying Amber has an ''obvious abuser face'' to defend him :deadbanana4:

5 minutes ago, i spit on haters said:

Did this ***** really fall asleep in court ? :deadbanana4:

Can't wait until Amber wins her case. That ABUSIVE, drug-fueled piece of **** needs to go straight into a in-patient drug treatment program after leaving the court house. "Amber Turd" but he would often **** himself and would have to be cleaned up by his team. :deadbanana2:

Just nasty :deadbanana2:

2 minutes ago, Slate said:

Never said anything about your language skills. It's just funny to see Depp stans resort to saying Amber has an ''obvious abuser face'' to defend him :deadbanana4:

Lol now sis me and you BOTH know what you were referring to let's not play dumb :coffee2: but its ok not the first time a person acts racist in the world . 

Yeah well she dropped a whole Turd on his bed and cut his finger . So any face she makes would be an abuser face . 

Btw im not a "depp stan" only seen the first Pirates and thought Alice in wonderland was crap lol , again having an opinion does not equal to 'stan' or otherwise 

14 minutes ago, i spit on haters said:

"Amber Turd" but he would often **** himself and would have to be cleaned up by his team. :deadbanana2:

This is probably the only thing he learned with Ms Heard. :celestial5:

Amber is looking bloated today, she’s definitely looking for a bed with clean sheets to poop tonight

1 hour ago, Patient Zero said:

I don't think Depp ever starred Amber down the way she is doing it

llRGfo4.png

AtIVFty.png

:deadbanana4:

This is becoming more and more obvious by the day who the abuser was. 

11 minutes ago, TouchinFree said:

Lol now sis me and you BOTH know what you were referring to let's not play dumb :coffee2: but its ok not the first time a person acts racist in the world . 

Yeah well she dropped a whole Turd on his bed and cut his finger . So any face she makes would be an abuser face . 

Btw im not a "depp stan" only seen the first Pirates and thought Alice in wonderland was crap lol , again having an opinion does not equal to 'stan' or otherwise 

I have no idea who you are or why you would think my post was racist. I called you brainwashed because your post gave brainwashed Johnny Depp stan vibes. 

1 minute ago, MARTYN said:

This is becoming more and more obvious by the day who the abuser was. 

Why didn't he just leave ? I asked this question several times and seem to never get a proper answer.  :soda:

44 minutes ago, kawk said:

the way they expect EVERYONE to agree with their opinions because they believe their opinion is the only one that matters and if you don't share the same opinions, you're a "misogynist, an awful person, a POS" and they claim we're the ones doing the name calling?? :rip:

It's very telling how they're the only ones in this thread huffing and puffing, getting all personal and aggressive, much like the one that they stan.:rip:

Edited by Looolqueen

5 minutes ago, i spit on haters said:

Why didn't he just leave ? I asked this question several times and seem to never get a proper answer.  :soda:

I’m not sure that’s a question that we’re being asked to answer in this court case? 

18 minutes ago, kawk said:

Why are you so willingly stupid? There's audio and text proof of Johnny Depp ADMITTING he was the one who cut his finger HIMSELF. Why do you refuse to acknowledge that? 

5 minutes ago, Slate said:

I have no idea who you are or why you would think my post was racist. I called you brainwashed because your post gave brainwashed Johnny Depp stan vibes. 

Ok maybe i read that too deep lol , so i take that back. It's just the avi use and the word 'brainwashed' REALLY alluded to something . If you know that  girl in my avi that is :celestial5:

Nah not even a stan of him they're both trash . She's an abuser though for doing what she did to him. 

The double standards I swear

Depp has been smirking, laughing, sleeping, all at a trial HE wanted for weeks.

But if Amber does, its proof she is an abuser????

Where are the brain cells :rip:

1 minute ago, Spark said:

Why are you so willingly stupid? There's audio and text proof of Johnny Depp ADMITTING he was the one who cut his finger HIMSELF. Why do you refuse to acknowledge that? 

Are you guys seeing a ... Pattern here? It's interesting isn't it? And pretty telling to say the least. 

2 minutes ago, MARTYN said:

I’m not sure that’s a question that we’re being asked to answer in this court case? 

I was asking you and other Depp apologists why he never left Amber if he was such a victim of severe physical and mental abuse like you guys claim. It's a fair question to ask because it's always asked of abused women. 

23 minutes ago, TouchinFree said:

again having an opinion does not equal to 'stan' or otherwise 

If you’re going to be bold enough to share your opinion on a publicized trail, at least try doing your basic research first because this:

24 minutes ago, TouchinFree said:

Yeah well she dropped a whole Turd on his bed and cut his finger .

has been dubunked several times already.

So your “opinion” is ill informed and some of us are tired of constantly repeating the facts to correct the media smear Depp stans have orchestrated against Amber.

Kate looked good at the trial. That's the most I can care about.

8 minutes ago, TouchinFree said:

Ok maybe i read that too deep lol , so i take that back. It's just the avi use and the word 'brainwashed' REALLY alluded to something . If you know that  girl in my avi that is :celestial5:

Nah not even a stan of him they're both trash . She's an abuser though for doing what she did to him. 

Not me to answer, but...

Queen Nancy :heart:

Love her so much

Edited by Patient Zero

6 minutes ago, TouchinFree said:

Are you guys seeing a ... Pattern here? It's interesting isn't it? And pretty telling to say the least. 

The pattern being Deppheads are stupid and get their facts from TikTok edits with Wii music edited in the background?

1 minute ago, Patient Zero said:

Queen Nancy :heart:

Rightfully so :heart::heart:

And you have taste :heart:

4 minutes ago, Spark said:

The pattern being Deppheads are stupid and get their facts from TikTok edits with Wii music edited in the background?

Too accurate. The amount of times I've seen them use Tiktok as a source. :jonny4:

1 minute ago, Spark said:

No . That fact that you guys have similar communication methods as Amber herself. The name calling , aggression, personal insults and false accusations towards people whom have general opinions that are VALID. 

Now watch someone quote me replying with " You're a ****** misogynist" or " I hope you fvking die" . Like damn is she threatening you guys too? I thought it was just poor Elaine :coffee2:

16 minutes ago, Looolqueen said:

It's very telling how they're the only ones in this thread huffing and puffing, getting all personal and aggressive, much like the one that they stan.:rip:

Many of us are really upset because y'all trying to GASLIGHT US. You ignore every piece of evidence we post, you distort or misconstrue our comments, you blatantly and openly write the most disgusting and misogynistic things I've seen in a long time, and you are extremely passive aggressive or straight up aggressive.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.