Johnny Depp vs. Amber Heard Trial

Coma Baby
Bloo
Message added by Bloo,

Mentioning @ATRL Feedback or @ATRL Administration does nothing. No staff member sees those notifications. If there is a member that is breaking ATRL rules, please report them and provide any additional context you think would better inform how we should judge it.

18 minutes ago, kawk said:

the way she smirks/smiles when he's telling his side of the story and how he sustained his injuries 

Screen-Shot-2022-05-25-at-8-45-17-AM.png

truly disgusting.. imagine how the amber stans would react if this was Johnny's reaction while she was telling her side of the story. 

Okay... Depp literally laughed/smirked as well while Amber was talking. That was disgusting too, right?

Edited by TheCal

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NausAllien

• suburbannature

• Patient Zero

• Mobility Mary

Amber's sister looks normal, her lawyer looks normal, basically everyone except her. Her constant stares and smug face is really off putting.

10 minutes ago, rzal said:

his brain is so fried :rip: 

It's so hard to listen to him :bibliahh:

2 minutes ago, TheCal said:

Okay... Depp literally laughed/smirked as well when Amber was talking. That was disgusting as well, right?

No it was not disgusting because h never made eye contact neither did he stare her down with hatred and obvious abuser face . He was simply confused whenever she made another lie. 

She literally ASKED him in court to " Look at her" i don't know if you recall that. Which is a classic case of an abuser/gaslighter . Your body language could tell so much. 

18 minutes ago, TouchinFree said:

That's how he speaks. He wasn't lying. Amber changed her story like ten times meanwhile . Don't victim blame just because the abuser is a woman so you feel morally content with your self. 

They're both alcoholic messes but that doesn't give you the right to cut someone's finger off and yell in a recording " Tell the world im a male whos abused they'd laugh at you little baby". This is something serious. Whether Amber wins or loses , this is a massive loss for real victims whom are women. You just have no idea how damaging and depressing this is for victims.  

WHY are there people still trying it with that same tired argument?. The quote was “Tell the world Johnny, tell them I, Johnny Depp, man, I’m a victim of abuse too...” which has a completely different meaning to what you wrote. She didn’t say “a man”, which means she wasn’t saying men can’t be victims of domestic abuse, she used “man” as a figure of speech and you left out “too” which is crucial for the context. He was beating her up and then suggested that her defending herself meant he was also a victim of domestic abuse. You got the “baby” part from a completely different recording as well which only goes to show how little you know about the case.

The double standards and wife beater apologists in here are something else. 

:deadbanana2:

18 minutes ago, kawk said:

the way she smirks/smiles when he's telling his side of the story and how he sustained his injuries 

Screen-Shot-2022-05-25-at-8-45-17-AM.png

truly disgusting.. imagine how the amber stans would react if this was Johnny's reaction while she was telling her side of the story. 

Like he’s done the whole case? ?

1 minute ago, Redstreak said:

3 minutes ago, TouchinFree said:

No it was not disgusting because he never made eye contact neither did he stare her down with hatred and obvious abuser face . He was simply confused whenever she made another lie. 

She literally ASKED him in court to " Look at her" i don't know if you recall that. Which is a classic case of an abuser/gaslighter . Your body language could tell so much. 

3 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

I don't think Depp ever starred Amber down the way she is doing it

llRGfo4.png

AtIVFty.png

:deadbanana4:

4 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

The double standards and wife beater apologists in here are something else. 

:deadbanana2:

it's truly embarrassing :rip:

2 minutes ago, kawk said:

None of that matters? He’s been snickering and giggling all case, during depictions of the abuse he put her through, and there are posts saying if she even did a smidge of that the misogynistic attacks would come out and unsurprisingly that very thing happened

2 minutes ago, Patient Zero said:

llRGfo4.png

AtIVFty.png

The face of a woman who knows her abuser is about to lose ❤️

1 minute ago, Redstreak said:

The face of a woman who knows her abuser is about to lose ❤️

You just hear Depp's testimony? You think he's lying?

llRGfo4.png

11 minutes ago, TouchinFree said:

obvious abuser face

:biblio:

29 minutes ago, Mobility Mary said:

WHY are there people still trying it with that same tired argument?. The quote was “Tell the world Johnny, tell them I, Johnny Depp, man, I’m a victim of abuse too...” which has a completely different meaning to what you wrote. She didn’t say “a man”, which means she wasn’t saying men can’t be victims of domestic abuse, she used “man” as a figure of speech and you left out “too” which is crucial for the context. He was beating her up and then suggested that her defending herself meant he was also a victim of domestic abuse. You got the “baby” part from a completely different recording as well which only goes to show how little you know about the case.

Why are you trying to justify violence. It's sad. And there's 0 evidence of him "beating her up" neither verbalisation of him admitting to that. Do you know what happens when a MAN lays his hand on a WOMAN'S face? This is something SERIOUS and you have no idea how damaging this is to REAL victims whom are  women. 

Saying "beaten her up" is a stretch. I mean we can compare Rihanna's photos to her photos where she used a theatre kit ( ones to actually use to CREATE fake bruises) where she herself said in court lol  

Edited by TouchinFree

That was a powerful and sincere testimony. 

Amber was studying it intently, hoping to apply the technique, but she doesn't have the range. 

UPZdQWa.png

Edited by FOCK

9 minutes ago, Patient Zero said:

llRGfo4.png

AtIVFty.png

how are people still defending this LIAR?  I just don't get it and 99.9% of the general public don't get it either :deadbanana4: 

5 minutes ago, TouchinFree said:

Why are you trying to justify violence. It's sad. And there's 0 evidence of him "beating her up" neither verbalisation of him admitting to that. Do you know what happens when a MAN lays his hand on a WOMAN'S face? This is something SERIOUS and you have no idea how damaging this is to women. 

I've literally picked up a relative who was only smacked on the face by her very skinny white bf ..... Her face was swollen and she had EARS infection that she suffered from for almost a YEAR after it had occurrd even though he slapped her on one side TWICE. Do you know how many cases are dismissed because of people like Amber? Look at Rihanna's photos and look at Amber's . One was actually beaten and left battered the other is a complete liar who couldn't even take a photo of a pillow with "blood stains" on it but sure enough takes photo of the broken bed. This isn't a joke. Many REAL victims ( women)  are going to suffer but here you are trying to justify a women's incredible violence because it is directed towards a man. 

Yet he didn’t deny the word that she accused him of and just replied that it was a fair fight? :rip: Shut the **** up with your fake worry for women, it’s literally disgusting to see misogynists try to act like they care so much about  victims of abuse while spewing these ridiculous lies about Amber. You literally posted a fake quote that she never said and when I explained to you what happened your response is to go on a rant about how big the bruises the women are supposed to have to be victims of domestic abuse. Bringing other women and Rihanna into this so you can shame Amber even tho a lot of the people didn’t even believe Rihanna back then and don’t believe most of the victims of abuse either. Vile.

Edited by Mobility Mary

1 minute ago, kawk said:

how are people still defending this LIAR?  I just don't get it and 99.9% of the general public don't get it either :deadbanana4: 

In reality only 1% are defending her . Ones that are radical feminists whom have the mentality of " ALWAYS BELIEVE WOMEN" . The sad part is the complete DAMAGE they are doing in return. Which is catastrophic to real victims of DV which are mainly women. 

I just hope this won't mean the public having to ask women to go through a more vigirous 'process' of questioning after the world had just witnessed Amber use the Metoo wave to lie.  

16 minutes ago, Patient Zero said:

llRGfo4.png

AtIVFty.png

:rip::skull:

7 minutes ago, FOCK said:

That was a powerful and sincere testimony. 

:ahh: you Depp stans are so delusional. omg.

Heard's team won't have any time left after they cross Depp after lunch because he's a slower talker :deadbanana: 

1 minute ago, TouchinFree said:

In reality only 1% are defending her . Ones that are radical feminists whom have the mentality of " ALWAYS BELIEVE WOMEN" . The sad part is the complete DAMAGE they are doing in return. Which is catastrophic to real victims of DV which are mainly women. 

I just hope this won't mean the public having to ask women to go through a more vigirous 'process' of questioning after the world had just witnessed Amber use the Metoo wave to lie.  

Most Amber supportes just blindly support her. That IS wrong and their lack of critical thinking is...worrying  :deadbanana4:

5 minutes ago, Mobility Mary said:

Yet he didn’t deny the word that she accused him of and just replied that it was a fair fight? :rip: Shut the **** up with your fake worry for women, it’s literally disgusting to see misogynists try to act like they care so much about  victims of abuse while spewing these ridiculous lies about Amber. You literally posted a fake quote that she never said and when I explained to you what happened your response is to go on a rant about how big the bruises the women are supposed to have to be victims of domestic abuse. Bringing other women and Rihanna into this so you can shame Amber even tho a lot of the people didn’t even believe Rihanna back then and don’t believe most of the victims of abuse either. Vile.

Please don't call me a misogynist. You literally know nothing about me and don't take personal digs and insults at me . You have no right doing that Im done talking to you. 

Imagine trying to cross examine Depp when it takes him an hour to get 2 sentences out ntP6jzP.gif

Elaine get your running shoes on 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.