Johnny Depp vs. Amber Heard Trial

Coma Baby
Bloo
Message added by Bloo,

Mentioning @ATRL Feedback or @ATRL Administration does nothing. No staff member sees those notifications. If there is a member that is breaking ATRL rules, please report them and provide any additional context you think would better inform how we should judge it.

1 minute ago, TheCal said:

I think its little bit different, when a person says it in game to some random player they will never meet than when you say it about a person you are/were married to:deadbanana4:

In fact, when Depp texted this to Vision actor, they were not married yet.

Depp texted in 2013 

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2021/dec/27/paul-bettany-johnny-depp-text-messages-read-libel-trial

Depp and Heard married in 2015

https://www.insider.com/johnny-depp-amber-heard-relationship-timeline-2020-7

JD said in his testimony that the first 18 months (with AH) were perfect, they had no arguments.

well, JD texted Paul telling him how he was going to kill his girlfriend during that time. :rip:
I know it doesn't mean he would do it, But it is very telling.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NausAllien

• suburbannature

• Patient Zero

• Mobility Mary

What is even the point of Kate testifying? Amber said she heard a rumor, not that she saw her get pushed down the stairs and even if she claims Johnny was an angel (which he wasn’t since he was arrested and charged for trashing the hotel room he was staying in with Kate and the police was worried for her safety) it won’t mean ****. Just because you didn’t abuse one of your exes it doesn’t mean you are not an abuser. Hope the wife beater falls asleep in the middle of the trial AGAIN just so everyone can see how big of a joke this is to him.

11 minutes ago, FOCK said:

"A big movie studio executive" is also less likely to willingly lie or put themselves in a position where they could be proven as committing perjury in a court of law. 

honey, obviously you don't know much about DC universe and movies.
Walter Hamada is a liar and DC fans hate him.
He used to cover up Joss Whedon creating a toxic working environment on set and bullying actors.

He is no good deed.

I never heard any roles could be recasted because lack of chemistry with their co-star. 

This is obviously a lie.

10 minutes ago, NausAllien said:

What would be those lies exactly? Amber never said Kate was pushed down a flight of stairs, she said she heard about it. That's literally the only relevancy Kate's testimony has here.

Spreading rumors also qualifies as an act of defamation. Amber was gossiping in trial :bibliahh:

29 minutes ago, FOCK said:

"A big movie studio executive" is also less likely to willingly lie or put themselves in a position where they could be proven as committing perjury in a court of law. 

.....lmao??? Have you met people with money?? :deadbanana4:

the way y'all act like Amber is an angel and a victim when it's clear both are troubled and both are toxic and brought the worst in each other

you can't look at this trial and not see Amber trying so hard to act for her life, she thinks she's giving an Oscar worthy performance but there's a reason she's a nobody in this industry and it's the lack of talent...

now Johnny is trouble too, for sure, he has addictions and neither of them were saints, it was a toxic relationship

but during this trial, Amber truly showed her true colors which is to play on the victim button and push an agenda when she is a devil too

2 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

now Johnny is trouble too, for sure, he has addictions and neither of them were saints, it was a toxic relationship

but during this trial, Amber truly showed her true colors which is to play on the victim button and push an agenda when she is a devil too

Comment reeking of misogyny and sexism...

I'd say the one who was trying to portray himself as a victim was Depp. He was the one who said, under oath, that he never hit a woman in his life, when there's plenty of evidence that he hit Amber, including photographs, text messages, audio recordings and witness statements.

17 minutes ago, drsouchan said:

honey, obviously you don't know much about DC universe and movies.

I don’t. 

7 minutes ago, Communion said:

.....lmao??? Have you met people with money?? :deadbanana4:

That’s precisely the reason I stated they’d be less likely to perjure themselves as a witness - there are countless business decisions, meeting minutes, trails of documentation that could come back to bite & a lot more at stake. What makes someone so powerful likely to lie in favour an actor, one not part of the aforementioned universe? 

With just the knowledge presented in this trial, I thought he made a decent case. If I’ve got the wrong impression, that’s another terrible miscalculation on Heard’s legal teams part. 

11 hours ago, drsouchan said:

AH called him  "a baby" vs JD texted "Let's burn Amber!!! Let's drown her before we burn her!!! I will f*** her burnt corpse afterwards to make sure she is dead."

Maybe there is something wrong with AH's personality, she's not perfect.

but any person can see who is the one with violent tendencies and antisocial personality.

I said both are trash. Im not here comparing who's the most trash.

21 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

the way y'all act like Amber is an angel and a victim when it's clear both are troubled and both are toxic and brought the worst in each other

you can't look at this trial and not see Amber trying so hard to act for her life, she thinks she's giving an Oscar worthy performance but there's a reason she's a nobody in this industry and it's the lack of talent...

who said Amber is an angel?

and she is a victim.

even she's toxic in their relationship, It doesn't mean she deserves to be abused.

10 minutes ago, drsouchan said:

who said Amber is an angel?

and she is a victim.

even she's toxic in their relationship, It doesn't mean she deserves to be abused.

same can be said for both tho... as they both were violent to each other

I hope Depp's ready to face a SECOND trial soon after this one is over. Gregg Brooks, a crew member who worked with Depp in City of Lies, is suing him for allegedly assaulting him. The trial is set to being on July 25 in Los Angeles. I don't think this trial will be live streamed though.

48 minutes ago, NausAllien said:

I'd say the one who was trying to portray himself as a victim was Depp. He was the one who said, under oath, that he never hit a woman in his life, when there's plenty of evidence that he hit Amber, including photographs, text messages, audio recordings and witness statements.

• The photographs lack metadata to discern when they were taken, something which could easily have been provided to strengthen her case.
  • You have an example of 2 photos that were submitted as evidence that are identical (the same photo), except one is edited to have it's contrast increased and Amber's testimony that it was just a different time of day. :doc:
  • The photos she sold to a tabloid... And the photos the paps took when filing for her restraining order, who had zero way of knowing that she'd be there, unless they'd been contacted, both instances that call more into question.
  • You have several police and witness accounts that have testified they saw no evidence of injuries at the time Amber describes horrific physical abuse. 
  • Text messages are not evidence of physical abuse. 
  • We have an audio recording of Amber admitting to hitting Depp and one of Depp saying he pushed her away because she was hitting him. 
  • The only witness to testify they saw Depp be physically violent with Heard is her own sister, who is contradicted by Howell's recount of what Whitney told her + video (not submitted as evidence) of Whitney being asked about her bruises on a reality show, where she alludes they were inflicted on her by Amber. 

I've said I don't doubt they were both physically abusive to one another, but it's disingenuous to claim "there's plenty of evidence he hit Amber" - there just isn't. 

Edit: Correction to clarify the video of Whitney wasn’t part of this trial/not in evidence. 

Edited by FOCK

Kate Moss was just up and it was a quick visit lol

Kate Moss' testimony was.....short

Just now, Bicassie said:

Kate Moss was just up and it was a quick visit lol

Queen really just showed up to say "Ouch, I fell" and dipped. :gaycat6:

Dr. Curry's back to end Hughes.

Kate Moss just testified. It was a nothingburger as expected. For the purpose of her being a rebuttal witness, she could only talk about the one incident in which her name came up.

Depp created two stars with Curry and Vasquez. Both very talented women worth the exposure :heart:

Just now, Patient Zero said:

Depp created two stars with Curry and Vasquez. Both very talented women worth the exposure :heart:

The true and only winners in this case. :clap3:

Dr. Curry need to open her own youtube page, she's so confident and I could listen to her talk for hours.

20 minutes ago, kawk said:

Amber supporters on life support 

Shame she didn't name other women from his life so they could all testify in his behalf.

5 minutes ago, Looolqueen said:

Elaine is NOT about to bring up the muffins story again I hope lol

She truly cannot read a room. This aggressive tactic is NOT going to work on such a beloved expert, it's only going to hurt her client. Jesus. :sick:

Elaine SPRINTING for her life across the court and speed-reading to salvage what's left of her time. She's so unintentionally hilarious.:bibliahh:

Edited by FOCK

Elaine still trying to come for Dr. Curry :deadbanana4:

The constant elegant clap backs  :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.