Johnny Depp vs. Amber Heard Trial

Coma Baby
Bloo
Message added by Bloo,

Mentioning @ATRL Feedback or @ATRL Administration does nothing. No staff member sees those notifications. If there is a member that is breaking ATRL rules, please report them and provide any additional context you think would better inform how we should judge it.

Elaine is funny and an old school lawyer with actual experience, she probably dealt with a lot during her career, unlike Camille who biggest struggles are related to her salad no getting on time. Elaine's joke about Johnny Depp's voice remains the highlight of this trial :ahh:

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NausAllien

• suburbannature

• Patient Zero

• Mobility Mary

More evidence on the sexism surrounding this case, I've seen many videos about how Johnny Depp and Camille flirting is cute. Imagine if Amber was laughing the flirting with a male lawyer, how the narrative would be different. 

9 minutes ago, brazil said:

More evidence on the sexism surrounding this case, I've seen many videos about how Johnny Depp and Camille flirting is cute. Imagine if Amber was laughing the flirting with a male lawyer, how the narrative would be different. 

The REACH

Of course she's nice towards him. Depp is her client, first and foremost. And he pays her a ridiculous amount of money.

His whole team seems to have a great chemistry with each other.

Amber's team looks miserable in comparison.

Just now, Patient Zero said:

The REACH

Of course she's nice towards him. Depp is her client, first and foremost. And he pays her a ridiculous amount of money.

Yeah, acting jovial, snickering during testimonies, fist pumping, and making jokes is completely appropriate in an abuse case. 

2 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Yeah, acting jovial, snickering during testimonies, fist pumping, and making jokes is completely appropriate in an abuse case. 

Well...they're lawyers. Even if their client would've killed someone they would've acted that way.

9 minutes ago, Patient Zero said:

Well...they're lawyers. Even if their client would've killed someone they would've acted that way.

Mmm I'm not so sure about that one... And if they did, it wouldn't be a good look for them.

This witness is doing well during the cross. She seems very professional and she's very clear..so far

21 minutes ago, Patient Zero said:

This witness is doing well during the cross. She seems very professional and she's very clear..so far

She’s definitely making it very hard for him.

This current woman on the stand is so sassy but yet professional, I am stanning so hard.

this cross so far is..

:deadbanana4: what's the point

1 hour ago, Patient Zero said:

The REACH

Please, I'm not even talking about whether it's appropriate or not, I'm talking about the different reaction to it. Amber can't look sideways without people calling her a *****, if she acted like he's acting around his lawyer the internet would be all over her

16 hours left for Depp.
4 hours for Heard.

How is Heard's team going to spend 4 hours for the remaining 3 days? :deadbanana4:

8 minutes ago, Patient Zero said:

How is Heard's team going to spend 4 hours for the remaining 3 days? :deadbanana4:

Defense will probably rest their case after tomorrow, then the plaintiff will begin their rebuttal for the remaining of their time. Rebuttals can be really messy, so I hope Amber's team is ready to object anything that shouldn't be allowed in a rebuttal. Closing arguments will be taking place on Friday.

2 hours ago, brazil said:

what the hell:bibliahh:

2 minutes ago, Young Volcanoes said:

what the hell:bibliahh:

That video sent me too sis, the Depp apologists are too much :deadbanana4:

4 minutes ago, brazil said:

That video sent me too sis, the Depp apologists are too much :deadbanana4:

they're literally deranged... like fave like stan i guess :deadvision:

1 hour ago, NausAllien said:

Defense will probably rest their case after tomorrow, then the plaintiff will begin their rebuttal for the remaining of their time. Rebuttals can be really messy, so I hope Amber's team is ready to object anything that shouldn't be allowed in a rebuttal. Closing arguments will be taking place on Friday.

I hear they’re bringing out Kate Moss.

Oh this is about to be juicy...

The way it’s clear to anyone sane that Johnny depp is a wife beater & rapist

not a Disney rep clocking the tea on Amber not affected their decision to drop him from pirates

they didn’t even know about the op Ed :rip:

hMIdhJ0.gif

Not them being desperate enough to call a former friend of Amber’s sister who’s been talking **** about Amber on social media during the trial. :deadbanana4:

Lock Johnny Depp up.

38 minutes ago, Mobility Mary said:

Not them being desperate enough to call a former friend of Amber’s sister who’s been talking **** about Amber on social media during the trial. :deadbanana4:

Lock Johnny Depp up.

Really? If she's been commenting on the trial, she won't be allowed to give testimony. The judge is very strict about that. Gina Deuters was dismissed after the judge was made aware that she had been watching the trial online. Her testimony was stricken from the record.

@Mobility Mary If you have proof she's been commenting on the trial, send it to Amber's legal team.

That Psychiatrist was UNHINGED.

His brain short-circuiting when asked about Willy Wonka. The judge having to admonish him several times. The attitude when he realises his lack of credibility is being exposed. His entire “Cluster B” argument being used against him.:bibliahh:  

9 hours ago, Mobility Mary said:

And when did I claim the opposite? 

I haven’t been gaslighted into anything, i just actually read the UK trial and listened to the FULL tapes instead of some short clips. She was hitting him cause he was crushing her foot with a door.

Didn’t she kick the door into his head first, then came into the bathroom and started hitting him? 

She was hitting him because she’s an abuser

Anyone who's #TeamDepp deserves jail. 

2 hours ago, Ari29 said:

Didn’t she kick the door into his head first, then came into the bathroom and started hitting him? 

She was hitting him because she’s an abuser

Yet that’s not what they said about it on the tape. Interesting.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.