Johnny Depp vs. Amber Heard Trial

Coma Baby
Bloo
Message added by Bloo,

Mentioning @ATRL Feedback or @ATRL Administration does nothing. No staff member sees those notifications. If there is a member that is breaking ATRL rules, please report them and provide any additional context you think would better inform how we should judge it.

1 hour ago, TheCal said:

What is this doctor guy saying, he seems absolutely crazy. Amber's team literally digging a grave for amber:rip:

Some of you clearly just see what you want.

The doctor doesn’t articulate himself well, I agree, but to think her team has done anything close to digging a grave over the last couple of court dates is…unhinged 

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NausAllien

• suburbannature

• Patient Zero

• Mobility Mary

11 minutes ago, NausAllien said:

Especially after he said in MULTIPLE text messages that HE cut his own finger. And the ER doctor described the injury as caused by a crushing mechanism, which the expert witness today confirmed today as the cause of that type of injury.

FSWI-R0UUAAX3a1?format=jpg

But this has never been about the truth for the Deppford wives. Instead of paying attention to the evidence presented, they take anything Depp says at face value... or the straight up lie. It's one or the other.

Not to mention that he is literally on tape saying “I’m talking about Australia, the day I chopped my finger off.” while arguing with Amber. He also sent texts saying he did it to himself to two more people other than the doctor and used the blood from his finger to write messages on a mirror **** shaming Amber and even dipped the finger in paint when there wasn’t enough blood left to write with. :rip:

Johnny Depp was definitely abusive towards Amber and he did cut his own finger off. However Amber was also abusive and has been very manipulative and dishonest. The final verdict will be very interesting! :coffee2:

Johnny definitely has the better legal team:foxaylove2:

Ms Vasquez came as sharp as a knife. She did it again, our justice queen 

This expert witness is so unhinged. Who is this Rick & morty looking mf?

38 minutes ago, NausAllien said:

Again, it goes to show some of you don't understand how trials work. In order for these witnesses to be admitted as EXPERT witnesses, they need to provide their credentials and experience in the field. That's why the motion to admit them as expert witnesses comes AFTER a brief background on their experience and expertise. That's how it works... :biblio:

He can try to build a foundation of himself for days, but he hasn't diagnosed Depp.

So all of his "expert" opinions about Depp are invalid.

2 minutes ago, Patient Zero said:

He can try to build a foundation of himself for days, but he hasn't diagnosed Depp.

:deadbanana2: Girl you’re out of your league.

2 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

:deadbanana2: Girl you’re out of your league.

Watch the trial sis

This witness is a clown. A rude clown.

He even admitted his diagnose is unethical.

Edited by Patient Zero

5 minutes ago, Patient Zero said:

That's not how it works. You're incredibly ignorant about how legal procedures and rules of evidence work.

EDIT: And he IS an EXPERT witness and his testimony is considered evidence. 

Edited by NausAllien

6 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Some of you clearly just see what you want.

The doctor doesn’t articulate himself well, I agree, but to think her team has done anything close to digging a grave over the last couple of court dates is…unhinged 

I'm one of the people who thinks that Amber's witnesses, experts were doing a good job and that Depp is not innocent and he did abuse her and that she should win the trial, in this thread. So I don't think I'm somewhat biased, and trying to see the worst in Amber's team.:clown:

I guess the phrase "digging the grave" was too much to say, wrong even, true. But if I was a jury, the doctor presented himself in way, that I don't think I would take his words as important as other experts' opinions(I only watched his beginning and his first cross, maybe he is better now at explaining or just talking). He seemed just a waste of Amber's team time. Unlike the doctor before, who was talking about the finger. He was great at explaining that Amber couldn't cut Depp's finger.

But maybe he said some good stuff after I stopped watching. I don't know.suburbannature

This expert witness is unhinged :skull: 

4 minutes ago, NausAllien said:

That's not how it works. You're incredibly ignorant about how legal procedures and rules of evidence work.

EDIT: And he IS an EXPERT witness and his testimony is considered evidence. 

Dr Curry is the only one who diagnosed someone during this trial. Remember the diagnose and the two personality disorderS Amber has?  ? :celestial2:

This doctor didn't diagnose anyone. He's basing his opnion based of off some footage. Not an actual diagnose.

This testimony is actually better for Depp's team. Because this doctor claims there's a correlation between IPV and personality disoders. And Amber's been the only one who's been diagnosed with personality disorderS

This doctor is very unprofessional as well, and very rude.

I’m not sure why they would call him if they knew his temperament. :rip: 

He seems knowledgeable, but he’s discrediting himself with the argumentation

1 minute ago, Patient Zero said:

Dr Curry is the only one who diagnosed someone during this trial. Remember the diagnose and the two personality disorderS Amber has?  ? :celestial2:

This doctor didn't diagnose anyone. He's basing his opnion based of off some footage. Not an actual diagnose.

This testimony is actually better for Depp's team. Because this doctor claims there's a correlation between IPV and personality disoders. And Amber's been the only one who's been diagnosed with personality disorderS

Multiple psychologists have testified stating that those were not correct diagnoses, and I - also an expert in this field - have spoken at length about how the effects of trauma can mirror BPD symptomatology. People with BPD are also more likely to be victimized than the general population 

3 minutes ago, Patient Zero said:

2 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

I’m not sure why they would call him if they knew his temperament. :rip: 

He seems knowledgeable, but he’s discrediting himself with the argumentation

This is so entertaining omg

There isn’t a lot that I think Depp’s attorneys have done particularly well outside of creating some Tiktok material, but they’re doing a good job discrediting this witness 

9 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Multiple psychologists have testified stating that those were not correct diagnoses, and I - also an expert in this field - have spoken at length about how the effects of trauma can mirror BPD symptomatology. People with BPD are also more likely to be victimized than the general population 

Yes, but still, this doctor never diagnosed Johnny..

He recognized that under APA guidelines his evaluation of JD was unethical. He then realized that Amber's the person with cluster B personality disorder and this is correlated with IPV. He also made his evaluation based on entertainment footage (tv, movies, etc) which are unethical by APA guidelines.

This doctor was a huge mistake. Couple this with his temperament and rudeness.

Even the judge had to drag him a few times. :bibliahh:

Edited by Patient Zero

6 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Dr. Curry's testimony was also discredited when the K scles of MMPI-2 test weren't elevated enough to diagnose Amber with a personality disorder. Below 65 is considered within normal range. She based her diagnosis on her own assessment rather than an empirical assessment. 

12 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

This is so entertaining omg

JQMVAod.gif

This witness, basically :bibliahh:

“There’s no vomit…”

”…I was told it was vomit” 

What on earth!? Hahahaha

Just now, MARTYN said:

“There’s no vomit…”

”…I was told it was vomit” 

What on earth!? Hahahaha

This slippage :bibliahh:

2 minutes ago, Patient Zero said:

This slippage :bibliahh:

This expert witness is the gift that keeps on giving :jonny5:

When Jennifer ends Amber and her Sister this week

:clap3:

Edited by xfreshkidxx

So I’m firmly agreeing with the version of events presents from Depp’s side, but I can’t help but feel awful for the way in which Ambers side seem to have handled this. Surely a different team of lawyers could’ve built a better defence? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.