Johnny Depp vs. Amber Heard Trial

Coma Baby
Bloo
Message added by Bloo,

Mentioning @ATRL Feedback or @ATRL Administration does nothing. No staff member sees those notifications. If there is a member that is breaking ATRL rules, please report them and provide any additional context you think would better inform how we should judge it.

I'm cackling at OJDW (Obsessive Johnny Depp Worshippers) claiming we are defending Amber Heard because she's a woman and then go onto stan Depp's lawyer because she's a woman and they need to scream 'slay, yasss queen, mawma, end ha!' every time she speaks.

GracefulSatisfiedAfricanharrierhawk-size

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NausAllien

• suburbannature

• Patient Zero

• Mobility Mary

5 hours ago, Gaia said:

Nah I don’t see him regretting it. I don’t think any decent sized studio will touch Amber with a 10 foot pole seeing how much the public hates her now. 

So even if Johnny’s credibility isn’t “restored,” Amber’s marketability has been completely tarnished. 

I feel like his main issue was him feeling like his gigs were cancelled, but Amber was going to just continue as normal when she also did some ****** up things. I feel like he’ll be satisfied if she’s not booking any gigs either. 

But with public so overwhelming on Johnny’s side… I’m sure he’ll book big gigs if he stops being difficult.

This is a really bad take, especially considering Depp was fired AFTER losing the UK trial. Literally days after the verdict was known. No matter how much of the "GP" sides with Depp (and mind you, the Internet isn't really the GP; most people probably don't care for either of them), it is still a VERY BAD look for a studio to hire someone who wasn't able to prove in a court of law he wasn't abusive.

The testimony of his former agent let us know he was already in a downwards trajectory before the RO and the divorce. His movies weren't performing well at the box office, he was arriving late to set on every movie and mistreating everyone, and he had to rely on an earpiece to know his lines. And let's not forget the lawsuit between him and a crew member he allegedly punched twice. Not to mention all the substance abuse issues which makes him pretty much UNINSURABLE.

Like the Disney exec who testified explained: it was the Rolling Stone article, which was mostly focused on his substance abuse and anger issues, that was the deciding factor when they decided NOT to greenlight another Pirates movie, months before the op-ed was published. That's probably the most important reason why he won't ever be hired again by a major studio.

As for Amber Heard, as disliked as she is know on the Internet, she will have a SECOND favorable verdict (even if she wasn't the defendant in the UK trial, the verdict was still favorable to her) that she can use to get studios to hire her. And if that fails, she can just become a full-time domestic abuse advocate. And she'll be able to write as many op-eds about her being a survivor of domestic violence as she wants. There's also the issue of the countersuit. If she wins her countersuit, Depp will have to pay her a sizable amount. She can use that money to fund her own projects. 

It still makes me sick to my stomach how this vile obsessed psycho (JD) is setting women back like this and everyone is kissing his ass for it. :toofunny3: Can't wait until justice is served. If I were Amber, I'd sue him after this is over so I can get the remaining $5 he has left to his name.

7 hours ago, Gaia said:

Nah I don’t see him regretting it. I don’t think any decent sized studio will touch Amber with a 10 foot pole seeing how much the public hates her now. 

So even if Johnny’s credibility isn’t “restored,” Amber’s marketability has been completely tarnished. 

I feel like his main issue was him feeling like his gigs were cancelled, but Amber was going to just continue as normal when she also did some ****** up things. I feel like he’ll be satisfied if she’s not booking any gigs either. 

But with public so overwhelming on Johnny’s side… I’m sure he’ll book big gigs if he stops being difficult.

:clap:

3 hours ago, TasteOfYourLips said:

If Johnny loses deframation trial for the second time there's a great chance any large studio won't hire him either. In fact he can start worrying about his dior contract

I don't know if putting himself, his family and friends through all of that and spending a fortune on lawyers just to crush Amber was worth it but at the end of the day I'm a sane person :skull:

Not to mention his unprofessional behavior and addictions were already killing his career with studios before it turned out he was also a wife beater

On 5/20/2022 at 12:45 AM, suburbannature said:

So, now we have a makeup artist who spoke in detail to covering her bruises, a witness to an instance of Johnny physically attacking Amber, someone who heard her scream over the phone and also witnessed her bruises after, an ex-friend with no current ties who observed verbal abuse and bruises, people who have recounted her disclosing the abuse as far back as 2013, genuine emotion from three or four of these witnesses while testifying, a psychologist who said her reactive aggression is consistent with being a victim of abuse...and the Internet is still convinced this is all a hoax. I honestly hate society.

The man who collected data about Twitter trends was a fantastic witness. That was quite damning. And Ellen Barkin just provided an independent account of his controlling and jealous behavior, substance abuse, and an aggressive episode. They even had two expert witnesses yesterday testify to his career tanking due to pronounced unprofessionalism rather than the op-ed - one of the many tenants of the case that Depp had to prove. Defense is really picking up steam.

:cm:

4 hours ago, Young Volcanoes said:

It still makes me sick to my stomach how this vile obsessed psycho (JD) is setting women back like this and everyone is kissing his ass for it. :toofunny3: Can't wait until justice is served. If I were Amber, I'd sue him after this is over so I can get the remaining $5 he has left to his name.

Good luck booking that justice you speak of.

On 5/20/2022 at 6:45 AM, suburbannature said:

The man who collected data about Twitter trends was a fantastic witness.

What? :rip:

4 minutes ago, Merlls said:

He provided stonecold data documenting points needed for the counterclaim.

53 minutes ago, Horizon Flame said:

The way this post is being ignored by those who LOVE to call people who don’t believe Amber misogynists and say they have no experience with abuse victims is interesting 

26 minutes ago, Ari29 said:

The way this post is being ignored by those who LOVE to call people who don’t believe Amber misogynists and say they have no experience with abuse victims is interesting 

Maybe her supporters are abusers in disguise and him winning interfers with their objectives. Praying for the victims :emofish: 

27 minutes ago, Ari29 said:

LMAO. An Italian organization that doesn't even have a webpage, founded by a former Miss Italy means NOTHING.

The ACLU, one of the most important nonprofit organization in the world, STILL supports Amber Heard

And before you even DARE attacking the ACLU, you should know most milestone SCOTUS decisions that ended up resulting in actual, tangible improvements for people's lives, came from the legal assistance and funds provided by the ACLU. Heck, the ACLU was intrumental in pushing the idea that the Consitution provides the right to privacy (Griswold v. Connecticut), which is the founding principle behind most major SCOTUS decisions in the past 50 years.

Edited by NausAllien

9 hours ago, Mobility Mary said:

Let my first post be dedicated to defending innocence. I believe Johnny Depp.  It is time to start believing men when they tell us they are abusive. The face of Men’s Rights Activists, the official spokesperson of Minor Attracted Individuals, the defender of pedophiles, the pioneer of necrophilia, the king of domestic abusers and the founder of “Equal Rights, Equal Fights” will lose yet another trial. The truth always has a way of revealing itself.

You took me out but yes I agree I believe Johnny Depp too! 
I believe him when he said he would **** Amber's Corpse.
I believe him when he said he cut his finger off.
I believe him when he said Amber was asking for a Global scale level of humiliation.

What I find hard to believe is the public's awe of this drugged up 'wife beater' who has already lost a suit and proven to be abusive. Yet is now taunting and actually doing what he promised to do to Amber it's 50 steps backward for society after the MeToo movement.

I don't give a **** about this trial nor the ppl involved but I saw a meme about that woman about her dog stepping on a bee while on the verge of tears and it sent me :ahh:

Edited by FailSafe

48 minutes ago, Ari29 said:

23 minutes ago, MasterExpose said:

Maybe her supporters are abusers in disguise and him winning interfers with their objectives. Praying for the victims :emofish: 

Trying to gotcha victims of domestic abuse with a celeb-owned *NGO* that takes resources that could be used for survivors of IPV and instead uses them on fluffy cultural expansion products out of the few  events and projects listed up on their website and socials - et alone one not even operating out of a country either Depp or Amber is from, and which one of the co-founders is a friend of Depp. :skull:

12 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

I don't give a **** about this trial nor the ppl involved but I saw a meme about that woman about her dog stepping on a bee while on the verge of tears and it sent me :ahh:

Yeah because he raped her, loser

On 5/20/2022 at 6:45 AM, suburbannature said:

The man who collected data about Twitter trends was a fantastic witness.

1 minute ago, Merlls said:

You asked this exact thing an hour ago :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.