Johnny Depp vs. Amber Heard Trial

Coma Baby
Bloo
Message added by Bloo,

Mentioning @ATRL Feedback or @ATRL Administration does nothing. No staff member sees those notifications. If there is a member that is breaking ATRL rules, please report them and provide any additional context you think would better inform how we should judge it.

2 hours ago, Raiden said:

The is a  difference — the first defamation suit caused him damage. So now he is suing in order to claw back some of the damage. If he loses then he'll just be where he already is. Whereas if he wins, he can improve his standing with the Hollywood bosses.

Pointing out that this is nothing more than an ego boost to Depp cause he's bored doesn't endear him to the millions of domestic abuse victims he's re-traumatizing by trying to force a highly publicized trial where he argues physical violence can be excused if you're likable enough or your spouse is unlikable enough fyi. :skull:

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NausAllien

• suburbannature

• Patient Zero

• Mobility Mary

We’ve had 6 witnesses from Amber in this trial right? 

None of them apparently did anything about the apparent abuse. 
None of them saw the abuse. 
Nobody told the same story. 
Almost all of them were freeloading from Johnny. 

She takes countless photos of Johnny asleep yet none of her actual face being bloody and bashed like she’s constantly said. Hell, she was talking about a broken nose for Christ sake and she didn’t take a photo? It’s strange. 

So far the defence has not proved any abuse took place. 

2 minutes ago, Communion said:

Pointing out that this is nothing more than an ego boost to Depp cause he's bored doesn't endear him to the millions of domestic abuse victims he's re-traumatizing by trying to force a highly publicized trial where he argues physical violence can be excused if you're likable enough or your spouse is unlikable enough fyi. :skull:

This is a huge generalisation. I know victims of abuse that both believe her and don’t and also know victims of abuse that did believe her and now don’t. Let’s not use other victims as leverage to make a generalised point.

He’s also not arguing that physical abuse should be excused. He’s actually arguing he wasn’t abusive and that SHE was. 

8 minutes ago, MARTYN said:

He's also not arguing that physical abuse should be excused.

The user I quoted quite literally claimed that in Depp's master plan that the point to this trial is to harm Amber's reputation regardless of the abuse he has objectively found to have committed, and that not winning the trial because they'll find he abused her is not the actual goal. 

No one believes Depp didn't abuse her. You trying to deny this is odd when even fellow sycophants in here like the one I quoted are quite literally bragging about their belief that it will literally mean nothing if a court in the US also finds Depp being abusive to be truthful because "he's already won".

17 minutes ago, MARTYN said:

She takes countless photos of Johnny asleep yet none of her actual face being bloody and bashed like she’s constantly said. Hell, she was talking about a broken nose for Christ sake and she didn’t take a photo? It’s strange. 

I mean she had an open lip or sth and yet the lipstick made it heal quickly for the night she was on James Corden show so...

1 minute ago, Communion said:

The user I quoted quite literally claimed that in Depp's master plan that the point to this trial is to harm Amber's reputation regardless of the abuse he has objectively found to have committed, and that not winning the trial because they'll find he abused her is not the actual goal. 

No one believes Depp didn't abuse her. You trying to deny this is odd when even fellow sycophants in here like the one I quoted are quite literally bragging about their belief that it will literally mean nothing if a court in the US also finds Depp being abusive to be truthful because "he's already won".

We’ve literally had Amber testify the following after being shown a photo of a bruise and asked to explain it. 

“Johnny has my head down and….i punched my head…I’m punching my head” 

She said “I”, not him or Johnny. And she’s also said “I used a bruise kit” but then quickly corrected it. I think the photos and stories she has could be believe yes, 100%. It’s just a shame the facts aren’t backing it up. 

Interesting to note - Witness has testified to Johnny not changing much when on drugs. Going completely against everything Amber has testified to so far.

Edited by MARTYN

32 minutes ago, MARTYN said:

She photoshopped a picture of herself to look more red in the face and sat there saying she didn't do that and that the original picture was a different one with different lighting I mean... :deadbanana4:

2 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

She photoshopped a picture of herself to look more red in the face and sat there saying she didn't do that and that the original picture was a different one with different lighting I mean... :deadbanana4:

right? Who is advising her!? 

I am all for supporting women in claims of abuse and have always assumed she was telling the truth…until she started trying to prove it. 

9 minutes ago, MARTYN said:

Interesting to note - Witness has testified to Johnny not changing much when on drugs. Going completely against everything Amber has testified to so far.

He's also said (if you're talking about his former band-mate) that he got pretty jealous when Amber was doing movies with other men.

Just now, BobBertran1992 said:

He's also said (if you're talking about his former band-mate) that he got pretty jealous when Amber was doing movies with other men.

Which proves absolutely nothing. What is it people are finding hard to grasp here? 

Jealousy does not equal physical abuse. 

Another witness for Amber confirming she hasn’t seen any abuse or any sign of it. 

These are her own witnesses. This is not good. 

Edited by MARTYN

42 minutes ago, Communion said:

Why are you gaslighting?

Where the fuckery did I say anything AT ALL about Amber in that post? Like AT ALL? Even non literally, never mind literally.

See? You are imitating Amber's disingenuous-ness. Her sociopathic behaviour is rubbing off on you.

5 minutes ago, Raiden said:

Why are you gaslighting?

Where the fuckery did I say anything AT ALL about Amber in that post? Like AT ALL? Even non literally, never mind literally.

See? You are imitating Amber's disingenuous-ness. Her sociopathic behaviour is rubbing off on you.

To 

improve his standing with the Hollywood bosses.

He has to destroy Amber Heard's reputation, which is what he's doing with this trial.  You're acting as if Johnny Depp isn't suing her.

8 minutes ago, BobBertran1992 said:

To 

He has to destroy Amber Heard's reputation, which is what he's doing with this trial.  You're acting as if Johnny Depp isn't suing her.

You do realise if he took her to court and she whipped out a shred of evidence that is beyond reasonable doubt her reputation wouldn’t be destroyed, right? 

1 hour ago, chosensparkles said:

I mean she had an open lip or sth and yet the lipstick made it heal quickly for the night she was on James Corden show so...

The makeup artist, who has no reason to lie and is no longer friends with Amber, confirmed she had an open lip :rip:

the conspiracies are out of control 

Just now, MAKSIM said:

The makeup artist, who has no reason to lie and is no longer friends with Amber, confirmed she had an open lip :rip:

It’s astounding at the screams from these people about “AMBER NO EVIDENCE!!!” and then proceed to post batshit Q level craziness

5 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

Confirming she had a burst lip still doesn’t prove the abuse, though. You might not like it but that’s fact. 

There’s also a stylist from the same night confirming she saw Amber with no makeup and no injuries. It’s not enough

Edited by MARTYN

Haven’t been keeping up but has there been any witnesses to Depp physically attacking her yet? 

8 minutes ago, brraap said:

Haven’t been keeping up but has there been any witnesses to Depp physically attacking her yet? 

None. All of her witnesses have confirmed they saw no physical abuse take place. One also confirmed Johnny was no different when on drugs, completely contradicting her testimony. 

Edited by MARTYN

13 minutes ago, brraap said:

Yes, her sister witnessed a physical assault:

In spite of what the defenders of the WIFE BEATER claim, most of these witnesses have done a good job showing Depp as a controling, verbally abusive, erratic, jealous, prone to anger, irresponsible and violent in general (even if only one witnessed Depp physically hurt Amber). All witnesses also verified that all the pictures submitted by Amber accurately represent the way she looked when those events took place. 

His own agent DESTROYED his argument that he was fired from the Pirates 6 movie. She said there were never talks about such movie. She also said Depp had unprofessional behavior, was constantly arriving late on set, and needed an ear piece to say his lines. 

10 minutes ago, MARTYN said:

None. All of her witnesses have confirmed they saw no physical abuse take place. One also confirmed Johnny was no different when on drugs, completely contradicting her testimony. 

why-you-always-lying-meme.gif

11 minutes ago, NausAllien said:

Yes, her sister witnessed a physical assault:

In spite of what the defenders of the WIFE BEATER claim, most of these witnesses have done a good job showing Depp as a controling, verbally abusive, erratic, jealous, prone to anger, irresponsible and violent in general (even if only one witnessed Depp physically hurt Amber). All witnesses also verified that all the pictures submitted by Amber accurately represent the way she looked when those events took place. 

His own agent DESTROYED his argument that he was fired from the Pirates 6 movie. She said there were never talks about such movie. She also said Depp had unprofessional behavior, was constantly arriving late on set, and needed an ear piece to say his lines. 

Ah yes, the sister. Apologies. She’s the only one to have seen anything! Convenient no?

11 minutes ago, NausAllien said:

why-you-always-lying-meme.gif

I apologise. Only her sister said she saw anything. It coming direct from her sibling won’t help the believability to the jury, I don’t think. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.