Jump to content

Johnny Depp vs. Amber Heard Trial


Coma Baby
 Share

Bloo
Message added by Bloo,

Mentioning @ATRL Feedback or @ATRL Administration does nothing. No staff member sees those notifications. If there is a member that is breaking ATRL rules, please report them and provide any additional context you think would better inform how we should judge it.

Recommended Posts

End Her Johnny! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • NausAllien

    329

  • Patient Zero

    186

  • suburbannature

    225

  • Mobility Mary

    144

People trying to take sides in this specific issue is so weird. They were in a toxic, abusive relationship, and they were both significantly and maybe equally (based on the evidence) toxic and abusive. :toofunny2:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Having taken a break from my shows and books to follow the trial footage recently and several articles on it, I believe about 60-70% of the accusation against both of them. 

 

They're both such abusive, shameless sociopaths that both clearly deserved each other and to never work again. The latter won't happen with Depp unfortunately imho as he arguably remains a cultural force with enough of a fanbase post-backlash that folks like Nicholas Cage and even Mel Gibson never had.

 

The ~$100M(!!!!!) judgment is gross and with any luck will be whittled down to 1/8th that amount.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Destroy her Johnny. You were unfairly fired from multiple projects meanwhile she also is an abuser and was never harmed commercially. She also deserves to be fired and removed from any contracts and projects she signed up for. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Talking about who 💩 the bed. :rip:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Cloudy said:

The amount of stupid women that are blindly supporting this guy. Worms for brains

Everyone around her basically said she lied,  like come on. Even her doctor outed her :deadbanana4:

Edited by TheSoneNavy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Ayanaa said:

I thought this trial was about the alleged defamation by Amber. And the UK one was about the domestic violence. 

Yeah it is. If he didn’t actually commit domestic violence (like many people believe) then she shouldn’t be able to write articles about surviving it when she herself has actually been arrested for it in the past. He also shouldn’t be labelled a ‘wife beater’ when there’s not any proof at all. 
 

I don’t even like Johnny depp. I think the only movie of his I’ve seen is Edward Scissorhands and I was actually a big fan of Amber because of Mandy Lane and Zombieland but it’s very blatant what’s happening here. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

The Johnny propaganda is honestly ******* insane...

 

Te amount of people on TikTok/Twitter etc Is see calling him "sweet innocent soul" "soft king" etc like Amber is a mess too but are we crazy? :deadbanana4:The man was arrested for assault multiple times, groomed and took the virginity of a 17 year old, etc

This. They were both abusive in the relationship,

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The fact that this trial is in Northern Virginia is random as hell

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I always siding with woman but not in this case. 

 

Go Johnny end that evil! :heart:

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ConceptD said:

Yeah it is. If he didn’t actually commit domestic violence (like many people believe) then she shouldn’t be able to write articles about surviving it when she herself has actually been arrested for it in the past. He also shouldn’t be labelled a ‘wife beater’ when there’s not any proof at all. 
 

I don’t even like Johnny depp. I think the only movie of his I’ve seen is Edward Scissorhands and I was actually a big fan of Amber because of Mandy Lane and Zombieland but it’s very blatant what’s happening here. 

Amber’s former partner has cleared that up and even testified in favor of her, wdym? And just because Johnny wasn’t violent in his former relationships doesn’t mean he didn’t abuse amber, they’re both toxic af but he tries to paint himself as some sort of saint when he isn’t one, he was arrested in the past for violent behavior, he even got sued in 2018 by a crew member of one of his projects because he punched him and was allegedly intoxicated with drugs and alcohol when that happened, so he clearly has a problem, i’m not siding with anyone but a saint he is not, they’re both trash. 
 

also him saying that he wants to find amber’s rotten body so he could rape it afterwards??? Are you sure that someone who does not consider himself a violent person would even have those kind of thoughts?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, imabadkid said:

The fact that this trial is in Northern Virginia is random as hell

Do you know the reason behind that? Like is there a particular reason why the trial takes place over there? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, iammadmat said:

Amber’s former partner has cleared that up and even testified in favor of her, wdym? And just because Johnny wasn’t violent in his former relationships doesn’t mean he didn’t abuse amber, they’re both toxic af but he tries to paint himself as some sort of saint when he isn’t one, he was arrested in the past for violent behavior, he even got sued in 2018 by a crew member of one of his projects because he punched him and was allegedly intoxicated with drugs and alcohol when that happened, so he clearly has a problem, i’m not siding with anyone but a saint he is not, they’re both trash. 
 

also him saying that he wants to find amber’s rotten body so he could rape it afterwards??? Are you sure that someone who does not consider himself a violent person would even have those kind of thoughts?

Do you know how many victims of DV file charges and then later recount their statements out of fear? As far as I know this man has never had any allegations of domestic violence against him, whereas this woman has. Her strongest evidence was the photographs of her ‘bruised’ face, but it turned out they had dodgy metadata and if she truly cared about victims of abuse like her article claimed then she would have actually donated that 7 million she got. I get the fact that we should believe victims and especially women since they’re so often cast aside or even ridiculed for coming forward, but men in abusive relationships are painted as ‘*******’ or ‘weak’ and we also need to challenge that. 
 

it’s quite easy for a man who could otherwise overpower a woman to become a victim of violence whether that be mentally or physically and that’s something that Amber Heards blind supporters seem to forget. People get so caught up in ‘BELIEVE WOMEN!!!!!!’ that they forget that some women are actually evil ***** and not every man on the earth is a violent abuser. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, ConceptD said:

Do you know how many victims of DV file charges and then later recount their statements out of fear? As far as I know this man has never had any allegations of domestic violence against him, whereas this woman has. Her strongest evidence was the photographs of her ‘bruised’ face, but it turned out they had dodgy metadata and if she truly cared about victims of abuse like her article claimed then she would have actually donated that 7 million she got. I get the fact that we should believe victims and especially women since they’re so often cast aside or even ridiculed for coming forward, but men in abusive relationships are painted as ‘*******’ or ‘weak’ and we also need to challenge that. 
 

it’s quite easy for a man who could otherwise overpower a woman to become a victim of violence whether that be mentally or physically and that’s something that Amber Heards blind supporters seem to forget. People get so caught up in ‘BELIEVE WOMEN!!!!!!’ that they forget that some women are actually evil ***** and not every man on the earth is a violent abuser. 

Yeah he doesn't have any DV allegations but that doesn’t mean anything, just because he hasn’t done it before doesn’t mean he didn’t do it or that he’s incapable of doing so, he was charged for being violent before, in the 90s and then he was sued by a CREW MEMBER that worked with him on a movie for punching him twice, while being under the influence of drugs and alcohol, he even said that he wanted to rape amber’s rotten corpse, are you sure that’s not a violent person? And i’m not defending amber, but her ex has been friends with her for years now and has cleared everything up, even offered to testify on her case, you can’t possibly tell me that someone would become best friends with their abuser out of fear, many victims backtrack on their claims but they don’t go and become besties with them afterwards 💀 however I do think amber is a violent and nasty person as well, they had a very toxic relationship but I can’t stand this airheads trying to paint Johnny as some victim, a saint or a poor man that lost his job because of amber, he did that to himself, he lost his job as a consequence for his actions, he had it coming, also there’s no proof that amber didn’t donate the money, she said she did, Johnny says she didn’t and the judge asked for proof of that, we have to wait and see what happens next with that. I don’t support amber nor Johnny, they’re both trash 

Edited by iammadmat
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, arceus said:

People tend to forget that women can be evil too 

Umm no. If a woman does this it’s the man’s fault. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, arceus said:

People tend to forget that women can be evil too 

Not on atrl 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

They're both trash, but Amber's that severe BPD psycho girl that everyone warns you about. Team Johnny.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Both are trash but since Amber isn’t getting the **** she deserves, Team Depp for me

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hope the wife beater lose! TRASH!

Edited by clee95
Link to comment
Share on other sites

i stand with Amber, go Amber end his alcoholic ass

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Gui Blackout said:

Go Amber, end that weirdo :heart:

Amber's the one that pooped in their bed and Depp's the weirdo? :rip: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Amber is nothing more than a gold digger. Glad Johnny is ending her.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, iammadmat said:

Do you know the reason behind that? Like is there a particular reason why the trial takes place over there? 

I believe it's because he's technically suing for some defamatory newspaper article or something that was published there. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, iammadmat said:

Yeah he doesn't have any DV allegations but that doesn’t mean anything, just because he hasn’t done it before doesn’t mean he didn’t do it or that he’s incapable of doing so, he was charged for being violent before, in the 90s and then he was sued by a CREW MEMBER that worked with him on a movie for punching him twice, while being under the influence of drugs and alcohol, he even said that he wanted to rape amber’s rotten corpse, are you sure that’s not a violent person? And i’m not defending amber, but her ex has been friends with her for years now and has cleared everything up, even offered to testify on her case, you can’t possibly tell me that someone would become best friends with their abuser out of fear, many victims backtrack on their claims but they don’t go and become besties with them afterwards 💀 however I do think amber is a violent and nasty person as well, they had a very toxic relationship but I can’t stand this airheads trying to paint Johnny as some victim, a saint or a poor man that lost his job because of amber, he did that to himself, he lost his job as a consequence for his actions, he had it coming, also there’s no proof that amber didn’t donate the money, she said she did, Johnny says she didn’t and the judge asked for proof of that, we have to wait and see what happens next with that. I don’t support amber nor Johnny, they’re both trash 

You could say that about literally anyone. Just because someone has never been arrested for drunk driving doesn’t mean they’ve never done it. It’s a silly argument. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...