Johnny Depp vs. Amber Heard Trial

Coma Baby
Bloo
Message added by Bloo,

Mentioning @ATRL Feedback or @ATRL Administration does nothing. No staff member sees those notifications. If there is a member that is breaking ATRL rules, please report them and provide any additional context you think would better inform how we should judge it.

On 8/6/2022 at 8:32 PM, Jotham said:

I wonder how many of the celebrities who unliked Depp's post will actually go out of their way to support Heard. They're just trying to save face since the tide is finally turning.

It's a hoax.

There is no mass unliking by celebrities going on. It's just a visual software bug / feature on the social media platform.

You were swindled by team-mepoo

(not for the first and probably not for the last time)

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NausAllien

• suburbannature

• Patient Zero

• Mobility Mary

9 hours ago, Raiden said:

It's a hoax.

There is no mass unliking by celebrities going on. It's just a visual software bug / feature on the social media platform.

You were swindled by team-mepoo

(not for the first and probably not for the last time)

The glitch is new and started today :rip: search instagram "liked by..." they removed the feature of who liked which post, you have to search for the likes now.

Where are "tHe tIdE iS tUrNiNg" crowd? What tide, what turn?  :deadbanana4:

Instead he rises like a phoenix (didn't mean to offend any fan of his late buddy River).

JD is teflon, kinda like Jennfer Lawrence: he wins and wins and wins.

(new movies, music, art selling millions, poetry award in the bag, new DIOR contract). Ain't no stoppin him now. He is reinvigorated. As the saying goes, you can't keep a good man down. But someone is still desperately trying — like AH's anally retentive conservative confidant Eve Barlow, who is now fuming simply because Bill Maher came out as a JD stan. I mean it's not even that much of a big deal. Maher is legacy media so she shouldn't be upset but she is. Probably because he is mainstream liberal.

On 8/15/2022 at 11:19 AM, Raiden said:

Where are "tHe tIdE iS tUrNiNg" crowd? What tide, what turn?  :deadbanana4:

Instead he rises like a phoenix (didn't mean to offend any fan of his late buddy River).

JD is teflon, kinda like Jennfer Lawrence: he wins and wins and wins.

(new movies, music, art selling millions, poetry award in the bag, new DIOR contract). Ain't no stoppin him now. He is reinvigorated. As the saying goes, you can't keep a good man down. But someone is still desperately trying — like AH's anally retentive conservative confidant Eve Barlow, who is now fuming simply because Bill Maher came out as a JD stan. I mean it's not even that much of a big deal. Maher is legacy media so she shouldn't be upset but she is. Probably because he is mainstream liberal.

not this comment when there are plenty of tiktoks and tweets in support of amber with 100k+ likes ? the denial 

2 minutes ago, simon_xcx said:

we won :coffee:

Is daddy musk paying ?

2 hours ago, simon_xcx said:

we won :coffee:

What surprises me is that Amber didn't lay off Rottenborn as well. 

It was really striking to me during post trial interviews how ex-football players were destroying Elaine and Amber did well during her interview :toofunny2: Like I don't know what to tell you when a client herself does defending herself better than her lawyer

• 4 weeks later...

I was told Amber would eventually be vindicated. But months after the verdict and it looks like the Little Heardsters were wrong. What happened?

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/15/2022 at 6:42 PM, Daydream said:

I was told Amber would eventually be vindicated. But months after the verdict and it looks like the Little Heardsters were wrong. What happened?

this is exactly what we were saying though? amber is happy again, and the people love her 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 1/18/2023 at 8:33 PM, Betty White said:

She won in the end! The truth will always prevail. We will forever stand with Amber Heard 

Sure jan.

In the mean time in the real world, 2023 has picked up where 2022 left off: with the person that electrified the courtroom Camille Vasquez being rewarded for her heroic steadfastness in standing up for truth and justice.  Fully deserves recognition because she was the ace in the deck. With her decisive moves and overall hard work she not only made herself and her client proud but also her team proud, her bosses at the law firm proud, her family, mother and abuela proud, her raza/community proud, and yes, her gender proud. That's the kind of person little girls should look up to on TV.

Edited by Raiden

1 hour ago, Raiden said:

Sure jan.

In the mean time in the real world, 2023 has picked up where 2022 left off: with the person that electrified the courtroom Camille Vasquez being rewarded for her heroic steadfastness in standing up for truth and justice.  Fully deserves recognition because she was the ace in the deck. With her decisive moves and overall hard work she not only made herself and her client proud but also her team proud, her bosses at the law firm proud, her family, mother and abuela proud, her raza/community proud, and yes, her gender proud. That's the kind of person little girls should look up to on TV.

You must be high cause you're not making any sense.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.