Johnny Depp vs. Amber Heard Trial

Coma Baby
Bloo
Message added by Bloo,

Mentioning @ATRL Feedback or @ATRL Administration does nothing. No staff member sees those notifications. If there is a member that is breaking ATRL rules, please report them and provide any additional context you think would better inform how we should judge it.

4 hours ago, Daydream said:

Johnny is so brave. I’m so glad he’s escaped his abuser now.

What did he try to tell them? He starts the joke with "I'm scared" and ends it with "...and I wanna go home". Who do Deppster think he lived with? Or do they just listen to one sentence and think they figured it all out like they did with the "Tell the world Johnny" recording?

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NausAllien

• suburbannature

• Patient Zero

• Mobility Mary

On 6/21/2022 at 7:23 AM, Raiden said:

LMAO — bunny boiler caught red handed.

"sit on it for years" :deadbanana2:

We been knew of course. After all, AH had confessed way early on (before she met JD) that she is a predator. She admitted it in an interview with the British "lads mag" For Him Magazine (FHM) way back in 2008. Ironically she also predicted this could be a possible reason for her eventual demise.

yvxt7t9bs9691.jpg

This post and the video, and you posting both in conjunction together, just comes off... horrifically illiterate.

The first is her pointing out to Johnny that such a conspiracy - one you seem to believe - would be absurd, to which you then retort that, no, this woman would be calculating enough to do something so insane (again despite no evidence of conspiracy) because.... she wouldn't be ashamed to do sex scenes and is an atheist?

You're not helping the whole "we're not misogynists" thing by framing Amber negatively for not being your 'ideal' conservative woman, down to criticizing if she believes in God or not. :skull:

Veering into "Johnny deserved to hit her to put the lord back in her!!!!1111" cult ****. 

This lying deceitful *****. Give Johnny the money that he is rightfully owed! :angry:

1 hour ago, Communion said:

This post and the video, and you posting both in conjunction together, just comes off... horrifically illiterate.

The first is her pointing out to Johnny that such a conspiracy - one you seem to believe - would be absurd, to which you then retort that, no, this woman would be calculating enough to do something so insane (again despite no evidence of conspiracy) because.... she wouldn't be ashamed to do sex scenes and is an atheist?

You're not helping the whole "we're not misogynists" thing by framing Amber negatively for not being your 'ideal' conservative woman, down to criticizing if she believes in God or not

Veering into "Johnny deserved to hit her to put the lord back in her!!!!1111" cult ****. 

Lulz — the projection (rebuking someone to be illiterate and yet completely failing in reading comprehension.

First you ASSume I have an "ideal" "conservative" woman... whatever that fuckery means. Clearly you subscribe to the AH cult delusion that only conservatives support JD. You wish. As if conservatives aren't late-comers who jumped on the JD bandwagon only after Biden was elected (since they could hardly support JD while JD called for someone to shoot Trump with a gun). Besides it's AH who rubs herself on MAGA muppets like Elon. So it is her supposed leftist credentials that need to be questioned. But most likely she has no morals or principles of any kind so she has no genuine political beliefs either. That's why she abused her own ex, her own sister and also her mother who liked JD and exposed in letters that her daughter AH was influenced by her lawyers during divorce proceedings. So clearly AH was and is unfit to preach about violence against women given that she is a thug who lashed out at women, and subsequently "upgraded" to being violent against a man. Then she had the audacity to gaslight the world and pretend as if she was the poster girl of metoo. The mendacity — the hutzpuh.

By the way how did AH's mother pass away? Is it confirmed that the cause of death is natural? :skull:

15 minutes ago, Daydream said:

This lying deceitful *****. Give Johnny the money that he is rightfully owed! :angry:

She doesn't own him a penny. She'll win the appeal and then she should sue him for filth. Time for all the abusers like Depp to rot behind bars.

5 hours ago, Daydream said:

That's why she went to TJ Maxx the other day (while wearing Gucci loafers by the way) and then went to a grocery store in the Hamptons (below). Elaine and Rotten probably advised her that she needs go fake and pretend in public that she isn't loaded and can't afford to pay the court judgement.

7a86wyl2ha791.jpg

Speaking of posing, there seem to be another bruise on her cheek — who is supposed to have hit her now?

Is it her publicist / PR rep David Shane (who already has allegations against him)?

Edited by Raiden

Love how Deppsters only believe women when it fits their agenda :dancehall2:

4 hours ago, Mobility Mary said:

She doesn't own him a penny. She'll win the appeal and then she should sue him for filth. Time for all the abusers like Depp to rot behind bars.

Weren't you positive she'd win the trail :lmao: Y'all are so delusional. 

4 hours ago, Mobility Mary said:

Shouldn't that be 'owe' — or do y'all Herders use 'own' and 'owe' synonymously?  :deadbanana4:

Meanwhile — superwoman continues doing ha thang

tvgyikm6rj791.jpg

3 hours ago, Gaia said:

Weren't you positive she'd win the trail :lmao: Y'all are so delusional. 

i know damn well a person who supports abusers, pedos and rapist won't go around calling people delusional :bibliahh:

and I said multiple times that she could lose cause jury was obviously gonna use social media

Our brave queen is gonna appeal

IMG_20220624_200024.png

Edited by Mobility Mary

2 hours ago, Mobility Mary said:

i know damn well a person who supports abusers, pedos and rapist won't go around calling people delusional :bibliahh:

and I said multiple times that she could lose cause jury was obviously gonna use social media

Our brave queen is gonna appeal

IMG_20220624_200024.png

Amber has now like REALLY nothing to lose. Go girl!

Queen Moneypenny flipped out her calculator — it turns out AH has to pay more  :deadbanana4:

SsHTfVN.png

On 6/24/2022 at 1:47 PM, Raiden said:

That's why she went to TJ Maxx the other day (while wearing Gucci loafers by the way) and then went to a grocery store in the Hamptons (below). Elaine and Rotten probably advised her that she needs go fake and pretend in public that she isn't loaded and can't afford to pay the court judgement.

7a86wyl2ha791.jpg

Speaking of posing, there seem to be another bruise on her cheek — who is supposed to have hit her now?

Is it her publicist / PR rep David Shane (who already has allegations against him)?

Such a scam artist :deadbanana2:

-

OT; can't wait for her appeal to be declined

1 hour ago, Raiden said:

Queen Moneypenny flipped out her calculator — it turns out AH has to pay more  :deadbanana4:

SsHTfVN.png

The fake news of it all :deadbanana4:

The judge bond is not 8 million what are Deppsters smoking :hoetenks:

Genuinely scared of all her supporters, they are obviously abusers in disguise and this outcome doesn't help them. I pray for their victims as well and hopefully they come forward too :emofish: Glad the honorable judge Azcarate chimed in for the final order, maybe now she can shut her snout, learn to be a better person and live without disturbing others. 

On a side note, I hope everything goes well with Rottenborn. Seems like he dropped her as soon as the trial ended. I don't blame him tho, it probably damaged his career big time but he was just doing his job and he's very good at what he does. 

15 minutes ago, Grumpy Cat said:

Time to beg Elon for $11m... :gaycat2:

Yeah cause the same woman who refused over 30 million from her divorce and then dumped the richest man in the world twice is definitely the type to beg her ex for money. Miss me with your sexismé luv.

And again, y'all don't know if she'll win the appeal so maybe wait before you live out your fetishes for seeing raped women being forced to pay their abusers money :mazen:

5 hours ago, MasterExpose said:

Genuinely scared of all her supporters, they are obviously abusers in disguise and this outcome doesn't help them. I pray for their victims as well and hopefully they come forward too :emofish: Glad the honorable judge Azcarate chimed in for the final order, maybe now she can shut her snout, learn to be a better person and live without disturbing others. 

On a side note, I hope everything goes well with Rottenborn. Seems like he dropped her as soon as the trial ended. I don't blame him tho, it probably damaged his career big time but he was just doing his job and he's very good at what he does. 

Same. Her supporters are truly awful people and not just fellow abusers, but discriminatory too. The same users who are defending her in this thread, I have seen around the forum being transphobic. Not naming names, but these people need to get off their High Horse.

54 minutes ago, Mobility Mary said:

you live out your fetishes for seeing raped women

Do you THINK before you type?

What the HELL is wrong with you?

:biblio:

1 hour ago, Daydream said:

Her supporters are truly awful people and not just fellow abusers, but discriminatory too. The same users who are defending her in this thread, I have seen around the forum being transphobic. Not naming names, but these people need to get off their High Horse.

The nerve you have to not only return to this thread, but type out this rubbish after openly supporting Chris Brown in another thread...

37 minutes ago, Chris said:

Do you THINK before you type?

What the HELL is wrong with you?

:biblio:

What the **** is wrong with you, rape apologist :mazen:

1 hour ago, Mobility Mary said:

What the **** is wrong with you, rape apologist :mazen:

Stop supporting LIES :toofunny3:

The rape accusations were not proven. It was just a PART of the MANY LIES Amber got exposed of, and one of the MANY LIES that made her lose the trial.

Edited by Patient Zero

11 minutes ago, Patient Zero said:

Stop supporting LIES :toofunny3:

The rape accusations were not proven. It was just a PART of the MANY LIES Amber got exposed of, and one of the MANY LIES that made her lose the trial.

The only liar in this situation is the CETRIFIED WIFE BEATER luv 

https://twitter.com/GeorgeOrWhale/status/1539309156485713920?s=20&t=QC4-jnuWW3pPul3-_OzC-Q

c64e9a20-d379-4d56-a01f-eed951cf27ed.jpg

better not see ANY of y’all pretending to care about rape victims after the disgusting **** you sent here

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.