Johnny Depp vs. Amber Heard Trial

Coma Baby

Bloo
Message added by Bloo,

Mentioning @ATRL Feedback or @ATRL Administration does nothing. No staff member sees those notifications. If there is a member that is breaking ATRL rules, please report them and provide any additional context you think would better inform how we should judge it.

idk why the supposed "experts" here thought that Amber was going to win. 

It was clear that JD had the better team and enough material to win.

Not that I support him but I do recall some proclaimed experts here saying day and night that he was going to lose. 

Results aside, I never expected to see this case get so much attention. Literally this was a topic of discussion everywhere. :deadbanana:

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NausAllien

• Patient Zero

• suburbannature

• Mobility Mary

The liar lost! Whew. :WAP:

21 minutes ago, Raw Honey said:

Yet y'all wanna sit here and treat this like a pop girls chart run stan war

Hearsay :rip: y’all believe anything from Twitter and it’s embarrassing 

Amber is getting dragged to hell on social media. I guess the GP did not buy her lies and bad acting. Wish they wouldn’t paint Johnny as a saint tho

Johnny my king you will ALWAYS be famous :jonny: Edward Scissorslay :jonny: Jack Slayrow :jonny: WILLIE WANKER :jonny: 

1 minute ago, D02 said:

CREATE A TOPIC

Poor Swiftie Heard Stan’s :rofl:one of the smartest woman in the entertainment industry for a reason :clap3:

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, D02 said:

OH MY

TAYLOR LIKE DEPP POST

oh now isn’t this a turn-up for the books. maybe I can get on board with her after all then.

you-got-a-point-true.gif

EDIT: oh it’s fake? what a shame, back into my bad books she goes!

Edited by Daydream

7 minutes ago, D02 said:

OH MY

TAYLOR LIKE DEPP POST

4 minutes ago, D02 said:

CREATE A TOPIC

1 minute ago, Bears01 said:

Poor Swiftie Heard Stan’s :rofl:one of the smartest woman in the entertainment industry for a reason :clap3:

That's fake.

Seriously though, Johnny is clearly the victim here. No matter what you guys say. She’s a ******* head case. 

Shouldve used the divorce settlement money for acting class

It's clearly edited, look at how her checkmark is framed :rip: I even follow her and checked myself, saw nothing.

The way they didn't even bother to check and see if Taylor actually liked it.......Cult Depp stans in a nutshell skfksks :toofunny3:

Sending love to any victims of domestic violence who have been triggered by this. 

To the people finding joy in the moment, I am so sorry sweetie. I am sorry to you and the people left in your life (if there are any) that this is what makes you tick and brings you joy. I hope you find a way to feel this passionate about somebody who isn't just a parasocial relationship for you. 

Posted (edited)

Depp stans still spreading disinformation :toofunny2: Aren't y'all supposed to "celebrate" your prized pig wife beater? 

Edited by Nexto

3 hours ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Elon is the type that would side with Depp, not her. What? :skull: 

They dated and he payed the ACLU to ghostwrite her WaPo op-ed

Just now, Nexto said:

Depp stans still spreading disinformation :toofunny2: Are y'all supposed to celebrate your prized pig wife beater? 

Heard stans having the nerve to talk about about “spreading disinformation” when that’s the very thing she did that is now gonna lead to her bankruptcy.

ipsGZBz.thumb.gif.506c7ccce046d69aa77aa8

2 minutes ago, Nexto said:

Depp stans still spreading disinformation :toofunny2: Aren't y'all supposed to "celebrate" your prized pig wife beater? 

I know todays been rough due to that massive L and the 10 people in real life who support her, but it’ll be okay, I promise! 

Just now, Daydream said:

Heard stans having the nerve to talk about about “spreading disinformation” when that’s the very thing she did that is now gonna lead to her bankruptcy.

Tell that to the mountain of evidence which proved that Depp was indeed a wife beater. [363727] Anyway, Depp will be back in court very soon to face off against the male crew member he physically assaulted. Hope y'all keep the same #BelieveMen energy with that one!

This entire thing has been unbearable from start to finish 

Amber stans having meltdown in this thread, justice was served and she lost :celestial5:

Posted (edited)

Says “I seem to have lost a right I thought I had as an American-to speak freely and openly” 

Meanwhile: limits and sensors who can respond to her tweets 

The irony writes itself :rip:

A court certified Liar

Edited by Bears01