Johnny Depp vs. Amber Heard Trial

Coma Baby
Bloo
Message added by Bloo,

Mentioning @ATRL Feedback or @ATRL Administration does nothing. No staff member sees those notifications. If there is a member that is breaking ATRL rules, please report them and provide any additional context you think would better inform how we should judge it.

People who are so happy to align themselves with the mens-rights fallacy on here are so ridiculous. It’s like when JK Rowling aligns herself with anti-LGBTQ/abortion hate groups when she’s giving her transphobic spiel, and can’t take a step back to realise that if the people espousing such views are against her wider beliefs, the cause is probably flawed itself. Are Depp supporters happy that it’s now acceptable to drag someone who claims to have been abused through the course system, on video, have it made into a witch hunt against them, and have their life ruined before the trial even began? The lack of critical thinking skills…

What a sad day for women.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NausAllien

• suburbannature

• Patient Zero

• Mobility Mary

4 minutes ago, Chris said:

:toofunny2:

5bvpzyX.gif

3 minutes ago, Nexto said:

Maybe you should take your own advice since you've been literally camping in this thread itching for a fight with me and other members despite me ignoring you on several occasions. Pathetic :skull:

Honey, I got off work and am eating dinner, and am enjoying this sites meltdowns over a loser like Amber heard LOSING in court :cm:

This topic lowkey needs to be closed. The amount of sh*t about feminism coming from gay men is beyond ridiculous 

11 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

Honey, I got off work and am eating dinner, and am enjoying this sites meltdowns over a loser like Amber heard LOSING in court :cm:

I didn't think it could get worse but you saying that Depp having been proven to have beaten Amber is fine because "she's a loser' really does take the cake on the hope you've fallen down. :deadbanana4:

1 minute ago, Communion said:

I didn't think it could get worse but you saying that Depp having been proven to have beaten Amber is fine because "she's a loser' really does take the cake on the hope you've fallen down. :deadbanana4:

Oh no! The CCP Stan, who spreads their lies and propaganda on this website disagrees with me! I don’t know how it can “get much worse for me”! 

Sorry, I’ll just go about my day 

It's still #IStandWithAmberHeard and **** THAT WIFE BEATER AND ALL HIS SUPPORTERS!

Thank you Johnny for empowering all the abusers around the globe, DV cases will see a spike tonight!:clap3:

17 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

He's literally still an abuser and a wife beater according to the law and this trial doesn't change that, smarty :rip:

Hope you enjoy his assault lawsuit next month too!

it actually does change EVERYTHING. The US court of law found that Johnny Depp's ex wife LIED about everything and believe Johnny's side of the story where he claims his ex wife was the aggressor in the relationship. So not only is she a certified husband beater, she is now a certified LIAR in the eyes of the law. it doesn't get any clearer than that:lmao: 

1 minute ago, kawk said:

it actually does change EVERYTHING. The US court of law found that Johnny Depp's ex wife LIED about everything and believe Johnny's side of the story where he claims his ex wife was the aggressor in the relationship. So not only is she a certified husband beater, she is now a certified LIAR in the eyes of the law. it doesn't get any clearer than that:lmao: 

They think them disagreeing with the court will change the end result. They can't seem to grasp that the verdict has been DECIDED. They can go on and on about it as much as they like and it won't change a thing. :skull: Amber Heard is a proven liar and criminal. Done and dusted. The sooner they come to realise that, the better.

4 minutes ago, Nexto said:

Glad to see domestic abuse is just a laughing matter to you. Says a lot about Depp stans and their character. :cm:

I don’t Stan domestic abuse, hence why Court Confirmed LOSER Amber Heard isn’t getting any of my tears :cm:

People hate women. They’ve been waiting for years since metoo started to to turn back the clock and reverse progress. depp stans were just the useful idiots they needed to kickstart the witch burnings.

Welp I guess Amber ha inconsistent stories and multiple lies backfired already :bunny:

8 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

Oh no! The CCP Stan, who spreads their lies and propaganda on this website disagrees with me! I don’t know how it can “get much worse for me”! 

Sorry, I’ll just go about my day 

I don't know what's worse or more absurd- that other user likening Depp facing consequences for beating Amber to a black man experiencing racism or the suggestion that Amber deserved to be beat by Depp because..of China?? HUH?. :deadbanana4:

You: *mocks people upset and say you can't grasp why people would be upset*

Multiple people: *politely articulate how regardless of people's feelings towards Amber, it's concerning that Depp still physically abused Amber like kicking her and headbutting her and failed to disprove this didnt happen in a court of law and what this means if a person noq has to react in a specific way to experiencing that violence for a jury to find you have the right to call yourself a victim of domestic violence without being defaming*

You: *mocks people upset and says you can't grasp why people would be upset*

Just say you hate those of us who know the horrors of domestic violence first-hand. :skull:

Very disappointing. This whole thing has been a circus and it's done a lot of damage in a lot of ways

4 minutes ago, Nexto said:

You must've confused this defamation trial with the UK one which confirmed that Depp is, indeed, a WIFE BEATER :cm: 

Anyway, if I were you I'd be worrying about making more "funny johnny depp court moments" compilations for next month when he goes right back into that courtroom against the crew member he physically assaulted on the set of his last movie. :cm:

Just throw another “ist” or “ism” or keep hashtaging #BelieveallandeverywomannomatterWHAT or screaming “the Justice system HATES woman so much”!!! To make yourself feel better for Amber heard now being a certified Liar in a court of law :cm:

Meanwhile: 

Wow, the General public really didn’t buy her bullshit :clap3: keep them “isms” coming, im sure it’ll change hearts and minds :cm:

I just know that the fact that when she was given the time by her attorneys to tell her story. She was struggling, and it was hard to listen to, because of how incoherent. Also, I don't understand how anyone will trust in someone who used the theater of saying publicly about donating money to a cause, but never actually went through with it. Typical rich white woman behavior. Center yourself at this struggle that actually gets women killed. **** off.

7 minutes ago, Communion said:

I don't know what's worse or more absurd- that other user likening Depp facing consequences for beating Amber to a black man experiencing racism or the suggestion that Amber deserved to be beat by Depp because..of China?? HUH?. :deadbanana4:

You: *mocks people upset and say you can't grasp why people would be upset*

Multiple people: *politely articulate how regardless of people's feelings towards Amber, it's concerning that Depp still physically abused Amber like kicking her and headbutting her and failed to disprove this didnt happen in a court of law and what this means if a person noq has to react in a specific way to experiencing that violence for a jury to find you have the right to call yourself a victim of domestic violence without being defaming*

You: *mocks people upset and says you can't grasp why people would be upset*

Just say you hate those of us who know the horrors of domestic violence first-hand. :skull:

You: shows no respect for how the Justice system works, and how the people have a right to state their case, and how multiple innocent people are wrongly convicted and sent away for decades, and that a jury of Depps peers heard his case, and decided the facts in Heards case didn’t add up, and that he won a defamation lawsuit that is insanely hard to win, and that people out there actually believed his story.

You after these facts: “wow, you hate pplz that have been abused”!!! 

#BelieveAllMen

#MenToo

#MarilynMansonIsInnocent

#JohnnyDeppIsInnocent

#BreakHarveyOutOfPrison

STILL a wife beater. She lost but Johnny is still an abusive piece of **** and always will be (he never stopped hitting people after his divorce). It might take years but the GP will realize this again :clap3:

4 minutes ago, tellem said:

STILL a wife beater. She lost but Johnny is still an abusive piece of **** and always will be (he never stopped hitting people after his divorce). It might take years but the GP will realize this again :clap3:

That's sadly what will happen. And ten years from now, when there are more people coming forward with accusations against Depp, or he has to go to trial like he has to next month for assaulting someone, people will realize how wrong they were about this whole situation.

Time will be the ultimate truth teller. Of that, I'm sure...

This is the only place I’ve seen people “pro-Amber.” My socials are filled with Johnny’s statement and support for him. It’s a weird dystopian world right now. 

Just now, Aria said:

Repeat after me, Johnny Depp is a certified wife beater.

Amber Heard is a certified husband beater and a certified LIAR in the eyes of the law. Case closed! 

5tyz.gif

2 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

This is the only place I’ve seen people “pro-Amber.” My socials are filled with Johnny’s statement and support for him. It’s a weird dystopian world right now. 

ONTD and /r/deuxmoi are also very pro Amber.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.