Johnny Depp vs. Amber Heard Trial

Coma Baby
Bloo
Message added by Bloo,

Mentioning @ATRL Feedback or @ATRL Administration does nothing. No staff member sees those notifications. If there is a member that is breaking ATRL rules, please report them and provide any additional context you think would better inform how we should judge it.

Just now, conquxror said:

Can’t wait to watch all of the documentaries about this case in a few years, specially in regards to how the media  directly influenced the verdict

The fact that this jury was able to walk around town while Tik Toks and tweets against Amber were trending on a daily basis, when there have been pictures of coffeehouses or other establishments putting jars for costumers to fill with money ''in support of'' JD... :rip: 

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NausAllien

• suburbannature

• Patient Zero

• Mobility Mary

2 minutes ago, rowlet said:

Awful. The Depp incels were literally frothing at the mouth for a chance to “expose” a woman DV victim and label her as a liar and they got it. Anyone who spread crying Heard memes and supported Depp over the last month is a ******* sheep with 0 critical thinking skills. This is a huge setback for victims everywhere. 

A real victim won today though and got justice :giraffe:

14 minutes ago, MALAMENTE said:

What bothers me is how everyone supporting Depp believe it is Jack Sparrow or whoever that won. Like they are stupid like that 

Most people don't take this trial seriously, they see it as a reality TV production where they can choose teams and root for their fave. It's really weird and will have terrible impact on future domestic abuse cases everywhere.

it's so disgusting how people are painting him to be the victim when he's even worse than amber

I’m shocked by the responses here, like you don’t have the brain capacity or critical skills to see think that a woman can be a psychopath?

It’s extremely irresponsible to say “fEmInIsm lOst” because this woman was exposed as a manipulative liar.

This is not even about Depp wining, is about both genders being equally accountable.

Women like Amber should be punished for their manipulative lies.

Just now, Luckitty said:

it's so disgusting how people are painting him to be the victim when he's even worse than amber

Not according to the law :gaycat5:

Miss Heard literally FAKED evidence :hoetenks: If you want people to believe you maybe you shouldnt lie while testifying
 Not surprised the Jury sided with Depp

Anyways btw its not 15M in damages, its 10M + 350k

5 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

I really don't think people understand how disastrous this verdict will be for victims who dare to come forward. Every sleazy rich guy and lawyer will use this trial as guidebook.

Now if any woman comes forward telling her story of abuse, they'll be slapped with a defamation lawsuit.

It was already hard enough for survivors to build the courage to speak, this will put the tape in their mouths again.

All the progress done with the MeToo movement, tarnished. 

Absolutely heartbreaking.

!!!

Marilyn Manson was already planning on using the same tactics on Evan Rachel Wood before the verdict was even out. It hasn't even been an hour and Johnny's stans are already attacking other victims of domestic violence and planning "justice movements" for abusers. I don't even wanna imagine how bad it'll get in a few months.

Everything about this is revolting. :doc:

2 minutes ago, BobBertran1992 said:

The fact that this jury was able to walk around town while Tik Toks and tweets against Amber were trending on a daily basis, when there have been pictures of coffeehouses or other establishments putting jars for costumers to fill with money ''in support of'' JD... :rip: 

Exactly. It was SO weird. I didn’t even searched about this case at all and somehow the algorithm would SHOVE medias against Amber down my throat. I couldn’t even scroll through Tiktok without being bombarded with videos degrading her. This is all VERY suspicious to me. 

4 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Cant wait for ATRLers to rock their Marilyn avis and stan him too #MenToo #BelieveAllMen :heart:

Period sis! Got mine ready. :heart:

D8OfapIXoAAbj2U?format=jpg&name=small

Gays celebrating the downfall of women... you do know these same people hate us as well? 

Anyway, Amber is an absolutely stunning, brave, intelligent and strong woman. She’ll get through this and one day the public will finally side with her. 

Just now, BobBertran1992 said:

I find it VERY difficult to believe the jury didn't do any outside research or talked about the case. But sadly, unless there's concrete prove they did, there's very little that can be done.

Amber will appeal the verdict, probably on the basis of all the evidence that the judge excluded as "hearsay" including MEDICAL RECORDS. But the damage is done. Even if she wins the appeal and she doesn't have to pay Depp, the damage to her reputation is irreparable.

I do think that time will be the ultimate truth teller. Depp will show how awful he is in the future, whether by assaulting another person on set, or a partner. 

18 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

How it's migogynistic? Unfortunately there are women like that, that who deny the exisance of domestic abuse. Woman that claim a woman only exists to give birth and be in the kitchen. That woman aren't equal and are inferior. They are literally are in my country's government as part of far-right parties, so yes they lack self respect and are idiots.

However in this particular case it's just a matter of hypocricy, most of them just support this man because he is Jack Sparrow and played whatever role they idolize. They wouldn't even care if it was any other man

------

Be prepared for more of this...

But I don't see any women denying domestic abuse with this case, they just believe Amber perpetuated abuse and at minimum that Johnny reacted to her abuse in instances rather than him initiating abuse. :rip:

Y'all really shout that because a woman doesn't agree with your ideals that they're an idiot moron who hates themselves, it's just interesting and a common theme in these threads.

Edited by Wicked

6 minutes ago, BobBertran1992 said:

I see you're a Lady Gaga fan, who said this

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-57199018

YOU and people like YOU are the reason she can't name her abuser.

You're being manipulated by the GOP and other conservative parties in order to destroy victims of abuse OF ALL GENDERS. 

I think the **** not sis. Don't try and come for me :biblio:

I'm happy that Depp won only because Heard is a pathological LIAR. This case never should have seen light of day because now actual victims will terrified to go to the stand. One thing I can't stand is a liar and because of HER cases like this will be harder to win for actual victims 

4 minutes ago, NausAllien said:

I guess we should have known better. America elected someone who openly bragged about sexually assaulting women without their consent.

A Supreme Court Justice had many allegations of sexual harassment and he was still confirmed as Justice without repercussions.

#MeToo was always an illusion. Society is still as misogynistic as ever. :cries:

#MeToo has been dead for over two years since the Democrats and Time's Up circled the wagons to protect Joe Biden from Tara Reade's allegations, even though she had more corroborating evidence to back her up than Christine Blasey Ford's testimony they used to smear Brett Kavanaugh with did. :rip: 

This isn't news. America HATES women who stand up for themselves and systematically moves to tear them down. There's a reason Kesha basically doesn't have a career anymore, while Dr. Luke has produced multiple top 10 hits in recent years.

Its pretty obvious that they both abused each other, she had every right to speak out on it just like he does. I dont think this verdict was fair. He isnt innocent

3 minutes ago, Patient Zero said:

Not according to the law :gaycat5:

Does that mean you acknowledge the UK trial as well?

gentle reminder that this case was NOT about abuse and that Johnny Depp was found guilt of abuse on multiple counts already <3 

#BelieveAllWomen is being BURNED on twitter

16 minutes ago, BobBertran1992 said:

A forum full of gays who stan women who have spoken up about sexual harassment or abuse celebrating that this monster won is beyond belief... 

ATRL was never a safe space for women or female artists, its built on tearing down women and being on a moral high ground when it's only your fav - it was made for gay men to make down right misogynistic comments but get away with it because their 'allies' to women:heart:

2 minutes ago, Desire said:

I think the **** not sis. Don't try and come for me :biblio:

I'm happy that Depp won only because Heard is a pathological LIAR. This case never should have seen light of day because now actual victims will terrified to go to the stand. One thing I can't stand is a liar and because of HER cases like this will be harder to win for actual victims 

If I remember correctly, it was actually Depp, not Amber, who brought this case to court. 

1 minute ago, ATWK said:

Does that mean you acknowledge the UK trial as well?

If that one was correct, then this one is too. :sorry:

Gays celebrating the downfall of women... you do know these same people hate us as well? 

Anyway, Amber is an absolutely stunning, brave, intelligent and strong woman. She’ll get through this and one day the public will finally side with her. 

poor Amber :monkey: i hope the ugly rotting corpse that is jd remains miserable and obsessed for the rest of his sorry life

It's worrying for Amber though because she has to pay millions but is probably not going to get any work since studios etc won't want to work with a convicted abuser? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.