Johnny Depp vs. Amber Heard Trial

Coma Baby
Bloo
Message added by Bloo,

Mentioning @ATRL Feedback or @ATRL Administration does nothing. No staff member sees those notifications. If there is a member that is breaking ATRL rules, please report them and provide any additional context you think would better inform how we should judge it.

**** that man.:ace: He is still a disgusting abuser

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NausAllien

• suburbannature

• Patient Zero

• Mobility Mary

1 minute ago, kawk said:

hopefully this opens their eyes that men can also be victims of domestic abuse. 

Depp was not found to be a victim of domestic abuse by anyone. The jury found that Amber deeming herself one was out of malice due to how she responded to Depp's abuse not qualifying to the jurors as a how a victim would respond to Johnny's physical violence. :skull:

3 minutes ago, i spit on haters said:

Members with Britney and Rihanna in their avis celebrating this. :rip:

People with Kesha in their username as well :gaycat6:

1 minute ago, Ari29 said:

Why do you think it’s only that? Majority of people siding with him can explain why and I’ve never heard Jack Sparrow mentioned once…Ambers lies on the other hand are. 

Even with him winning and majority of the world being on his side, a select group of people can’t fathom getting it wrong. Everyone else is wrong but them. Weird 

No, what I mean is that most people have not cared to look into anything and just sided with him because he was Jack Sparrow and many other characters they like. That is literally true and I've seen many people do that. I'm not saying anything about people who have taken the time to check everything that's been presented and decided who to support. 

41 minutes ago, kawk said:

CERTIFIED LIAR !!!!

amber-heard-16519016123x2.png?impolicy=w

JOHNNY WINS!!!!! 

GET FCKED AMBER TURD STANS! LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

Now sis:bibliahh:

If Hollywood stays quiet during this... 

8 minutes ago, gugunikko said:

So you agree that the jury made a mistake in their final verdict ? 

No one sweet. Get over it! 

The scariest thing is she lied so casually without remorse about horrible acts that would traumatize anyone :biblio: I do feel bad for her tho she obviously has mental issues that need to be addressed 

The fact that the jury was not sequestered is unbelievable.  That should be grounds for an automatic retrial. 

The fact that y'all all felt for a pr campaign *PROVEN* to be backed by alt-right media :rip: 

2 minutes ago, KeshaSwift said:

I’m so glad he won. He was done so wrong by this liar, and the world is seeing the truth. 

That doesn't change the fact that he's a wife beater according to the UK court. Also don't get me started about how Dr. Luke can use this against Kesha in their defamation case. Worms for brains.

2 minutes ago, By the Water said:

People with Kesha in their username as well :gaycat6:

Like some people are so blinded :rip:

I wouldn't be surprised if an influx of defamation lawsuits started surging up

Women and abuse victims are going to have to wear a go-pro at all times to be believed and even that might not be enough

18 minutes ago, diogozsz said:

@ATRL Feedback it would be very much appreciated if some people posting on this thread were banned from this site forever. The ZTP should be applied here. I’m pretty sure there are abuse victims on ATRL who are now seeing some of the disgusting reactions on this thread. People treating this as some sort of circus is absolutely unacceptable on a site where we should feel safe. 

Despite what the headlines are stating, nobody won today. Peoples’ responses to this trial - all the memes, manipulated news, jokes made on this thread, etc. - proved that society’s hatred for women is real and more alive than ever. Whoever’s celebrating a “win” is just disgusting.

I’m begging you to protect the abuse victims who may be reading this disgusting thread.

:bam:

-

A rich white man winning his US case isn't the win most of y'all are painting it to be

11 minutes ago, Wicked said:

Do you think this post is misogynistic, curious

"Those women don't have self respect and are a bunch of idiots" :toofunny2:

Just now, simon_xcx said:

devastated. truly disappointed 

I guess we should have known better. America elected someone who openly bragged about sexually assaulting women without their consent.

A Supreme Court Justice had many allegations of sexual harassment and he was still confirmed as Justice without repercussions.

#MeToo was always an illusion. Society is still as misogynistic as ever. :cries:

I am happy to read the news. Glad they sided with Mr Depp. Amber Heard is a pathological liar. 

19 minutes ago, Katamari said:

manson was suing three months ago last I heard. wonder how that case is gonna go case Manson is not as liked as Depp.

his team is gonna do everything they can to hire camille, I am sure.

Can’t wait to watch all of the documentaries about this case in a few years, specially in regards to how the media  directly influenced the verdict

5 minutes ago, Desire said:

So glad justice was served :clap3: 

Believe Men :clap3: 

Demons never win :clap3: 

Justice prevails :clap3: 

I see you're a Lady Gaga fan, who said this

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-57199018

YOU and people like YOU are the reason she can't name her abuser.

You're being manipulated by the GOP and other conservative parties in order to destroy victims of abuse OF ALL GENDERS. 

6 minutes ago, kawk said:

hopefully this opens their eyes that men can also be victims of domestic abuse. 

No one here was arguing that they couldn't. Depp suffered no abuse. And you people continually pushed the lie (even after it was corrected) that Amber cut Depp's finger when it was in fact Depp himself who cut off his own damn finger. :rip:

I still don't get how the jury found in both their favour? Can anyone explain? Is it a case of worms?

Awful. The Depp incels were literally frothing at the mouth for a chance to “expose” a woman DV victim and label her as a liar and they got it. Anyone who spread crying Heard memes and supported Depp over the last month is a ******* sheep with 0 critical thinking skills. This is a huge setback for victims everywhere. 

5 minutes ago, NausAllien said:

:deadbanana4:

MISOGYNY WON...

PROGRESSIVISM IS DEAD

There's so many layers to unpack with this I'm not even sure where to start. 

I've given up trying to make sense of so much of society in the States anymore several years ago this will be just one more in the ether....

Cant wait for ATRLers to rock their Marilyn avis and stan him too #MenToo #BelieveAllMen :heart:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.