Johnny Depp vs. Amber Heard Trial

Coma Baby
Bloo
Message added by Bloo,

Mentioning @ATRL Feedback or @ATRL Administration does nothing. No staff member sees those notifications. If there is a member that is breaking ATRL rules, please report them and provide any additional context you think would better inform how we should judge it.

2 minutes ago, Daddy said:

Glad the jury could see through her obvious lies and slander. Deserved!

Now we need to keep Johnny accountable for his part in this. 

He won in the court of public opinion, Amber is DONE. 

I hope they both stay out of trouble and the limelight. 

So how exactly is Johnny Depp, the man who has been made to be some kind of martyr going to be held accountable. He will probably have a new renaissance after this, people don't care about anything in the trial. They just wanted to see their "favorite pirate" win

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NausAllien

• suburbannature

• Patient Zero

• Mobility Mary

5 minutes ago, Daydream said:

"defamed" as if anyone even knew who she was prior to 3.5 years ago. :bibliahh:

So you agree that the jury made a mistake in their final verdict ? 

19 minutes ago, C-Amber said:

Same people been screaming for a month about how UK court ruled for her and its the truth are now saying court isn't reliable and doesn't speak the truth lol justice has been served, by legal court and public court.

Yup, and they were extremely cocky about their legal expertise and that there was absolutely no way Amber would lose this case. “Can’t wait for this to be over and for Amber to be vindicated again.” Where are they now? 
Both these adult people are trash, and painting all women as always the victim/incapable of abuse/inherently good is deeply misogynistic and toxic. It’s ironic so many who view Amber as some helpless broken baby bird are the ones screaming misogyny

3 minutes ago, Duty said:

The comments on this thread are absolutely disgusting. I just can't believe there are gays who support this vile man. 

I'm not surprised at all. Not sure why you are, either. I could say more but it's not worth the WPs. 

Depp is still trash and is a wife-beater in the eyes of the law. And his upcoming court case only solidifies the fact that he is prone to violence. Not sure how this is the big win his supporters are trying to make it out to be. 

1 minute ago, Patient Zero said:

So…

Patient Zero

16 minutes ago, Aria said:

depp is still a certified wife-beater in the eyes of a court of law. :cm: 

The way this basically opens up a contradiction in law where a man can be a wife-beater but the wife he beat not necessarily a victim of domestic violence if found to not have reacted in sympathetic in enough way. And all because she wrote an op-ed. :skull: No wonder women would rather the path of rogue justice. If saying you're a domestic violence survivor can be defaming to men who beat women, y'all better be prepared for more Lorena Bobbitt's than Amber Herd's. :rip:

7 minutes ago, Katamari said:

manson was suing three months ago last I heard. wonder how that case is gonna go case Manson is not as liked as Depp.

i hope it does not become a circus like this one

Amber heard does not represent victims. She's an opportunist who took advantage of the me too movement and it backfired because of her bad acting and her malice emanating through her pores. 

The truth is that both possible scenarios were damaging for real vulnerable women /feminism + both were caused by Amber's opportunism. However, today's scenario is the lesser of two evils. 

The way ATRL just refuses to stay in touch with reality :deadbanana2:

1 minute ago, Summerboy95 said:

Amber heard does not represent victims. She's an opportunist who took advantage of the me too movement and it backfired because of her bad acting and her malice emanating through her pores. 

The truth is that both possible scenarios were damaging for real vulnerable women /feminism + both were caused by Amber's opportunism. However, today's scenario is the lesser of two evils. 

:clap3: Period

Members with Britney and Rihanna in their avis celebrating this. :rip:

8 minutes ago, MALAMENTE said:

What bothers me is how everyone supporting Depp believe it is Jack Sparrow or whoever that won. Like they are stupid like that 

Why do you think it’s only that? Majority of people siding with him can explain why and I’ve never heard Jack Sparrow mentioned once…Ambers lies on the other hand are. 

Even with him winning and majority of the world being on his side, a select group of people can’t fathom getting it wrong. Everyone else is wrong but them. Weird 

8 minutes ago, Daydream said:

"defamed" as if anyone even knew who she was prior to 3.5 years ago. :bibliahh:

'Defame' doesn't literally mean "de-fame", although it would be a funnier word if it did.

1 minute ago, Patient Zero said:

So…

hopefully this opens their eyes that men can also be victims of domestic abuse. 

10 minutes ago, Weld_E said:

Every single person celebrating this win in the name of “justice” and support of “domestic abuse victims” better keep that energy up next month when Depp goes back to court for physically assaulting a crew member. 

And for Anthony Rapp and his legal battle against Kevin Spacey. 

This is not good for anyone, nor for female victims, or male, or people brave enough to speak up. Every man who ever came out with allegations of sexual abuse or harassment would have been silenced because of this. 

Victims' right to speak up, abortion criminalized...

LOOK WHO'S ROOTING FOR DEPP AND TELL ME YOU'RE RIGHT

https://twitter.com/gaywonk/status/1532088505802842119?s=20&t=6n_ta3fkHjaHLV4WQO0OXQ

Sad for Amber even though she did take a lil win!

So glad justice was served :clap3: 

Believe Men :clap3: 

Demons never win :clap3: 

Justice prevails :clap3: 

I’m so glad he won. He was done so wrong by this liar, and the world is seeing the truth. 

3 minutes ago, Wicked said:

Do you think this post is misogynistic, curious

How it's migogynistic? Unfortunately there are women like that, that who deny the exisance of domestic abuse. Woman that claim a woman only exists to give birth and be in the kitchen. That woman aren't equal and are inferior. They are literally are in my country's government as part of far-right parties, so yes they lack self respect and are idiots.

However in this particular case it's just a matter of hypocricy, most of them just support this man because he is Jack Sparrow and played whatever role they idolize. They wouldn't even care if it was any other man

------

Be prepared for more of this...

1 minute ago, i spit on haters said:

The way Chris brown can sued Rihanna for defamation now and probably could win because of this mess.   

1 minute ago, i spit on haters said:

A forum full of gays who stan women who have spoken up about sexual harassment or abuse celebrating that this monster won is beyond belief... 

I really don't think people understand how disastrous this verdict will be for victims who dare to come forward. Every sleazy rich guy and lawyer will use this trial as guidebook.

Now if any woman comes forward telling her story of abuse, they'll be slapped with a defamation lawsuit.

It was already hard enough for survivors to build the courage to speak, this will put the tape in their mouths again.

All the progress done with the MeToo movement, tarnished. 

Absolutely heartbreaking.

:deadbanana4:

MISOGYNY WON...

PROGRESSIVISM IS DEAD

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.