Johnny Depp vs. Amber Heard Trial

Coma Baby
Bloo
Message added by Bloo,

Mentioning @ATRL Feedback or @ATRL Administration does nothing. No staff member sees those notifications. If there is a member that is breaking ATRL rules, please report them and provide any additional context you think would better inform how we should judge it.

Good day for all the men out there that are abused. Hopefully this gives them hope and courage to come forward with their stories as well :heart2:

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NausAllien

• suburbannature

• Patient Zero

• Mobility Mary

Hard to pick a side on a case like this.

Just now, Héloïse said:

ATRL gays siding with nazis, rapists and abusers :rip:

Of course:rip: The same gays will try to claim the moral high ground in other threads. 

7 minutes ago, kawk said:

CERTIFIED LIAR !!!!

amber-heard-16519016123x2.png?impolicy=w

JOHNNY WINS!!!!! 

GET FCKED AMBER TURD STANS! LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

The fact she has to pay MILLIONS :ahh:

Putting the jury verdict aside, the way this trial unfolded has made me lose so much faith in humanity. I shouldn't be surprised, but I just don't understand how humans can be so dumb and misogynistic. 

13 minutes ago, Trent W said:

This is really good Amber is a psychopath.

The fake feminism crowd really really lost.

It is a win when women like this are exposed.

We don’t have to believe every single fake victim like her.

A good day for gender equality me thinks

2 minutes ago, Brishka said:

I'm not surprised that the website built on trashing female pop singers is displaying such a high level of misogyny. Imagine carrying water for bigoted straight men. 

Yep.

"Hey, he may be an abusive addict but he was HILARIOUS in those Pirate movies and he was soooo hot in the 80s"

1 minute ago, NausAllien said:

Amber's post:

FUMOEuCXwAAU9y2?format=jpg&name=medium

:clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3:

Anyone can speak freely and openly, but that doesn't mean there aren't consequences of one's words :rip:

1 minute ago, Brishka said:

Of course:rip: The same gays will try to claim the moral high ground in other threads. 

They will be the same ones screaming misogyny in other ones

3 minutes ago, Héloïse said:

really? cause most the supporters ive seen for Depp on twitter and reddit were women 

Seeing the rampant misogyny here is wild. Can't believe some of the disgusting words used to describe a woman who stood up to her abuse. Court proven abuse at that btw. 

2 minutes ago, Slate said:

Putting the jury verdict aside, the way this trial unfolded has made me lose so much faith in humanity. I shouldn't be surprised, but I just don't understand how humans can be so dumb and misogynistic. 

How could she be so dumb as to say "WHO'S GONNA BELIEVE YOU JOHNNY, A MAN?"

Gender EQUALITY WON!

Horrible day for all the women out there that are abused as this verdict will have horrific consequences for victims of abuse and sexual violence. Hopefully this doesn't take away their hope that justice still can be served and they still can come forward. :heart2:

Edited by State of Grace.

Same people been screaming for a month about how UK court ruled for her and its the truth are now saying court isn't reliable and doesn't speak the truth lol justice has been served, by legal court and public court.

The strong reactions to this case are mind boggling tbh, in either direction.

I don't think this "set women back" either, these broad claims when this has been a funky ass case from the start. 

End of the day there's no sure fire way to handle DV cases (regardless of gender or sexuality) unless people record their entire relationship 24/7. The way this case has meme'ified DV is so strange.

Wanna see how this really affects upcoming trials, not a fan of Amber but between her and the woman beater, I prefer the lesser evil aka her. 

5 minutes ago, Héloïse said:

Are we surprised? :gaycat2:

5 minutes ago, Daydream said:

The way Amber Heard will NEVER work again.

1382946a426e150292f74ceb593d509a_w200.gi

She stripped him off his great career , his reputation and life. So it's well deserved. 

" Tell the world Johnny , I Johnny depp a MAN is a victim too of domestic violence and see how many people believe and side with you " 

Well he did Amber. And you have gotten what you deserved and you set back all REAL DV victims. On top of all i do feel sorry for her ... She needs the help.

This woman (who even dated ELON MUSK I-) now has to pay THE MILLIONS she got from Depp that she "donated" to charity.

1 minute ago, Katamari said:

really? cause most the supporters ive seen for Depp on twitter and reddit were women 

And I said ATRL. Next.

I’m glad amber is done with the case. 

I hope you all still give Johnny the same support for his upcoming trail where he assaulted a crew member. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.