Johnny Depp vs. Amber Heard Trial

Coma Baby
Bloo
Message added by Bloo,

Mentioning @ATRL Feedback or @ATRL Administration does nothing. No staff member sees those notifications. If there is a member that is breaking ATRL rules, please report them and provide any additional context you think would better inform how we should judge it.

6 hours ago, TouchinFree said:

NO  .... Im not going to side with her. Her stories are inconsistent. This isn't about "ego" he's lost a finger when she threw a bottle and was cast out as a predator and violent since Heard was riding the metoo wave on full force. And not so rightfully so either. 

The funny thing is , i never believed Johnny and back in 2016 was 100% on Amber's side. Then she tells him " no one will believe you " JUST EVIL. 

She's lost her credibility when the audios hit the net. And then she lost what's left when she changed stories under oath. So no im not against him either. But im not siding with her. She's a bully. 

BOTH are in the wrong. Both got what they deserved already from humiliation. Kinda sad though. 

talking about inconsistent stories but believing that ludicrous finger story 

_9fa00ac29ef41f4b1e0ca4ce53f0b1f.thumb_d

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NausAllien

• suburbannature

• Patient Zero

• Mobility Mary

57 minutes ago, rzal said:

talking about inconsistent stories but believing that ludicrous finger story 

_9fa00ac29ef41f4b1e0ca4ce53f0b1f.thumb_d

After hearing the audio. It's plausible 2035554.gif.8fa740e6040c6da39cf3108bc97f

20 minutes ago, TouchinFree said:

After hearing the audio. It's plausible 2035554.gif.8fa740e6040c6da39cf3108bc97f

What about the several times where he said he did it himself? Talk about inconsistent. 

2035554.gif.8fa740e6040c6da39cf3108bc97f

9 hours ago, suburbannature said:

She has donated some of it, still plans to (didn’t count Musk contribution), and was sued for 50 million dollars by her abuser. The ACLU still stands by her and her pledge. Use that brain, dear.

She went publicly saying " I donated all the money" when in fact she didn't. That's it, nothing more, and no excuses. She LIED.

I cannot wait for the verdict, its been like 3 days already.

Also I still can't how justice in the US is decided with exam looking sheets :toofunny2:

12 hours ago, Weld_E said:

It seems like some posters in this thread became interested in the case after learning about it from social media, and came into this thread for laughs expecting the same sentiment to be shared, only for their “fun” to  be ruined by people who don’t think Depp is innocent. There is no other explanation their constant complaints about how “Amber defenders are doing the most” whilst not being bothered by the more vitriol and biased Depp loonys who camp outside the court house just to verbally assault Amber. 

This, this is the tea.

2 hours ago, C-Amber said:

She went publicly saying " I donated all the money" when in fact she didn't. That's it, nothing more, and no excuses. She LIED.

That was on a 2018 talk show and she said “it was donated.” Again - the official pledge was made meaning that amount from the settlement is dedicated to the charity, she still plans to uphold that pledge, she’s in a 50 million dollar lawsuit, and the ACLU confirms the pledge as still valid.

54 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

That was on a 2018 talk show and she said “it was donated.” Again - the official pledge was made meaning that amount from the settlement is dedicated to the charity, she still plans to uphold that pledge, she’s in a 50 million dollar lawsuit, and the ACLU confirms the pledge as still valid.

The ACLU had no credibility in all of this since they’re involved with what the lawsuit is over. The donation is also linked to Elon Musk. She’s a liar. 

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/amber-heard-elon-musk-aclu-donation-1352306/amp/

2 hours ago, TasteOfYourLips said:

I cannot wait for the verdict, its been like 3 days already.

Also I still can't how justice in the US is decided with exam looking sheets :toofunny2:

It’s going to be hard to prove damages. What Depp wanted was to expose her to the public. He already won on that front. If anything, they both look horrible. It’s no longer one-sided. 

4 minutes ago, Horizon Flame said:

The ACLU had no credibility in all of this since they’re involved with what the lawsuit is over. The donation is also linked to Elon Musk. She’s a liar. 

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/amber-heard-elon-musk-aclu-donation-1352306/amp/

The ACLU doesn’t have credibility? :ahh: 

Musk’s contribution doesn’t count towards her pledge as I’ve stated. Where exactly do you think they’re involved in the lawsuit? I’m curious what your perspective of that is.

1 hour ago, suburbannature said:

I think you're forgetting that she also testified in UK court claiming she DONATED the full amount to these charities and she could face a perjury probe for that very soon. She is also still under perjury investigation in Australia for lying under oath, and could be charged with perjury in the US for changing her testimony under oath and over edited photos of her 'injuries'. 

3 minutes ago, kawk said:

I think you're forgetting that she also testified in UK court claiming she DONATED the full amount to these charities and she could face a perjury probe for that very soon. She is also still under perjury investigation in Australia for lying under oath, and could be charged with perjury in the US for changing her testimony under oath and over edited photos of her 'injuries'. 

This fan fiction. The expert for the defense showed the pictures weren’t edited and the data was from synched devices. Depp was the one who edited a picture and pretended he sustained an injury on a train :deadbanana2:

and uh, are you forgetting both Depp and Heard brought the dogs into Australia and apologized TOGETHER. Amber was just the one who filled out the form. She already pled to a lesser offense after her assistant testified to it being an error of judgment, but only reemerged after a Depp witness used it as a weapon in the UK trial.

The jury has come to a verdict and it'll be announced at 3 PM.

verdict is in. will be read in hour and half (12pm Western. 1pm Mountain, (2pm Central, 3pm EST, etc. etc.)

Just now, NausAllien said:

The jury has come to a verdict and it'll be announced at 3 PM.

Finally!

Ironic the person who took the original Orient Express picture finally released the unedited one.

:deadbanana:

Edited by FameFatale

A verdict has been reached! Coming in 1 hour at 3pm EST.

13 minutes ago, emile20 said:

A verdict has been reached! Coming in 1 hour at 3pm EST.

Finally. Should be interesting , they took very long and asked Amber a question this morning. 

2 hours ago, suburbannature said:

Doesn't matter when, she went publicly saying she donated it all, not pledge it all or gonna donate it throughout the years. She said loud and clear "I DONATED ALL THE MONEY" which is a lie.

2 hours ago, suburbannature said:

Doesn't matter when, she went publicly saying she donated it all, not pledge it all or gonna donate it throughout the years. She said loud and clear "I DONATED ALL THE MONEY" which is a lie.

I'm going to the courthouse to see the reactions if there's anyone there :dies: 

So Amber will be present for the verdict, but Depp won't. Interesting...

OMG verdict in 23 minutes :duca:

Whilst they're not URGED or have to be present when verdict is announced . I do find it strange that he's not showing up and she is. Maybe he's already lost and got the heads up ? :giraffe:

19 minutes ago, NausAllien said:

So Amber will be present for the verdict, but Depp won't. Interesting...

She's brave for doing this :skull: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.