Johnny Depp vs. Amber Heard Trial

Coma Baby
Bloo
Message added by Bloo,

Mentioning @ATRL Feedback or @ATRL Administration does nothing. No staff member sees those notifications. If there is a member that is breaking ATRL rules, please report them and provide any additional context you think would better inform how we should judge it.

10 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Notice how the Deppsters always ignore posts with evidence :skull: 

Can a person get more than an hour to respond..

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NausAllien

• suburbannature

• Patient Zero

• Mobility Mary

2 hours ago, suburbannature said:

There are literally texts of Depp's friends saying he kicked her, a witness to abuse, a half dozen who saw bruises, a couple who heard the physical abuse and screams, a makeup artist who described in detail to covering it, a doctor's record of the broken nose that wasn't allowed to be admitted in court, therapist notes dating back to 2013, endless photographs, videos of him destroying property. Most abuse victims don't even have a fraction of this, but when a woman does produce it she's called a liar.

He lost the UK court case when the burden of proof was on the defendant (The Sun). Full details here:

as said here:

Okay but I heard, with MY own ears, a conversation where he is setting boundaries and asking for his space (what abuser does that?). In this same conversation I hear her beg him to stay and “have a normal fight” where he continues to ask permission (how many perpetrators of abuse need permission from their victim to do anything?). As he continues to stand his ground, she amps up the histrionics and says him not staying to fight with her is “killing” her (what victim of abuse BEGS their abuse to fight with them?). Not once is there a mention of him leaving to go do drugs as she claims is the case when she begs him not to leave, all she says is when “he leaves like that” - meaning in the middle of a fight - it stresses her out. In this same conversation you hear her use language like “pushing me into a wall” or “poking” me when it’s beyond clear based on the context of the conversation that her being “pushed into a wall” and being “poked” by him is asserting that he will take his space from her and exit the fight. 

This is also referenced in HER texts where she refers to him being “the monster”, yet we find out here that “the monster” is him running away from her. Since you like to refer to texts so much, was she not threatening him in those texts? She stays “don’t make me be something else to you” as well as threatening things will “get far darker” if she doesn’t get what she wants…a response from him. She also, in those same texts, is begging to fight after HE retreated. 

You watched this whole trial and despite seeing almost every behavior Dr. Curry explained be on display you still don’t think you have it wrong here? Everybody else, people that aren’t JD stans we just all got it wrong and happen to see the same thing with her testimony? 

She’s a proven liar (donate, pledge), that is painting every single other person that has taken the stand, even those on her side, as the ones lying. She claimed to face only taken drugs like MDMA and other hallucinogens only twice, but nothing else could explain that audio of her telling him to suck her dick with that maniacal laugh except a drug like that. 

Also, you don’t find it weird that Johnny flew off the handle and slapped her for asking about the wino tattoo…yet in the audios we’ve heard she’s saying MUCH worse and he didn’t get physical with her? They were both clearly under the influence of something when she was berating him about his career and going so far as to say his son’s stepfather would need to teach him to be a man. That’s a reason to pop someone and all he said was her jealousy was tragic. 

Amber Heard is an abuser. 

Edited by Ari29

3 minutes ago, Ari29 said:

Okay but I heard, with MY own ears a conversation where he is setting boundaries and asking for his space (what abuser does that?). In this same conversation I hear her beg him to stay and “have a normal fight” where he continues to ask permission (how many victims of abuse need permission from their victim to do anything?). As he continues to stand his ground, she amps up the histrionics and says him not staying to fight with her is “killing” her (what victim of abuse BEGS their abuse to fight with them?). Not once is there a mention of him leaving to go do drugs as she claims is the case when she begs him not to leave, all she says is when “he leaves like that” - meaning in the middle of a fight - it stresses her out. In this same conversation you hear her use language like “pushing me into a wall” or “poking” me when it’s beyond clear based on the context of the conversation that her being “pushed into a wall” and being “poked” by him is asserting that he will take his space from her and exit the fight. 

This is also referenced in HER texts where she refers to him being “the monster”, yet we find out here that “the monster” is him running away from her. Since you like to refer to texts so much, was she not threatening him in those texts? She stays “don’t make me be something else to you” as well as threatening things will “get far darker” if she doesn’t get what she wants…a response from him. She also, in those same texts, is begging to fight after HE retreated. 

You watched this whole trial and despite seeing almost every behavior Dr. Curry explained be on display you still don’t think you have it wrong here? Everybody else, people that aren’t JD stans we just all got it wrong and happen to see the same thing with her testimony? 

She’s a proven liar (donate, pledge), that is painting every single other person that has taken the stand, even those on her side, as the ones lying. She claimed to face only taken drugs like MDMA and other hallucinogens only twice, but nothing else could explain that audio of her telling him to suck her dick with that maniacal laugh except a drug like that. 

Also, you don’t find it weird that Johnny flew off the handle and slapped her for asking about the wino tattoo…yet in the audios we’ve heard she’s saying MUCH worse and he didn’t get physical with her? They were both clearly under the influence of something when she was berating him about his career and going so far as to say his son’s stepfather would need to teach him to be a man. That’s a reason to pop someone and all he said was her jealousy was tragic. 

you sound brainwashed. And whatever audio you her was carefully spliced and leaked by Johnny's lawyer. Go read the UK ruling. JD Is a court certified WIFE BEATER. and he even lost the appeal to try to overturn it so from now until the rest of time it is legal to refer to him as such

Dr Curry had dinner with JD and drinks and was PAID to lie on the stand and made a diagnosis before even meeting Amber.

Edited by emile20

1 hour ago, emile20 said:

you sound brainwashed. And whatever audio you her was carefully spliced and leaked by Johnny's lawyer. Go read the UK ruling. JD Is a court certified WIFE BEATER. and he even lost the appeal to try to overturn it so from now until the rest of time it is legal to refer to him as such

Dr Curry had dinner with JD and drinks and was PAID to lie on the stand and made a diagnosis before even meeting Amber.

Yes, I’m the one sounding brainwashed here meanwhile you’re reciting almost verbatim Mrs. Bredehoft. At least my opinion on the matter was based on MY perspective as it pertains to Ambers own words

43 minutes ago, Ari29 said:

Yes, I’m the one sounding brainwashed here meanwhile you’re reciting almost verbatim Mrs. Bredehoft. At least my opinion on the matter was based on MY perspective as it pertains to Ambers own words

Yah and I guess the pictures and witnesses of Ambers bruises, texts of him admitting to beating her, and medical records hold no value next to an edited voice recording.

We’re still blindly siding with a team? 

The difference with Deppsters and Amber Cult is that Deppsters acknowledge Depp’s mistakes. But Amber cult seems to totally ignore the FACTS and still call her innocent. The delusion. 

:rip:

1 hour ago, Weld_E said:

Yah and I guess the pictures and witnesses of Ambers bruises, texts of him admitting to beating her, and medical records hold no value next to an edited voice recording.

“Edited voice recording”

It really came this far :bibliahh:

1 hour ago, Weld_E said:

Yeah I also guess the drug addicts texts admitting to kicking her and wanting to bring down global humiliation also don't matter...

26 minutes ago, Patient Zero said:

We’re still blindly siding with a team? 

The difference with Deppsters and Amber Cult is that Deppsters acknowledge Depp’s mistakes. But Amber cult seems to totally ignore the FACTS and still call her innocent. The delusion. 

Depp's mistake being that he's a big burly MAN that beat a woman. 

Sorry we can't get over that and we WON'T :heart2:

Johnny is a woman beater! 

2 hours ago, Ari29 said:

My opinion on the matter was based when I read a 180 page document that found him GUILTY of being a wife beater and I stand by Amber and the law not whatever weird logic you're on trying to make a privileged drug addict and WIFE BEATER seem like a saint

Just now, emile20 said:

My opinion on the matter was based when I read a 180 page document that found him GUILTY of being a wife beater and I stand by Amber and the law not whatever weird logic you're on trying to make a privileged drug addict and WIFE BEATER seem like a saint

:celestial2: drag the woman BEATER apologists 

Patient Zero

this avi sends me everytime

her expression in this is priceless 

Edited by Bicassie

Amber Heard warned she could face jail over perjury claims in her case against Johnny Depp

Defamation lawyer Aaron Minc said “more and more objective evidence that she is lying about things under oath” could lead to a sentence for the actress.

He spoke out as the jury in the feuding couple’s case is set to resume deliberations on Tuesday (31.05.22) after their legal teams finished offering furious closing arguments on Friday (27.05.22) at Fairfax Courthouse, Virginia.

Minc told website JOE “a few days ago” he didn't think there was any chance Heard, 36, could face prosecution for anything she had said on the stand during her ex-husband Johnny Depp’s defamation trial.

Telling how he changed his mind as the case hurtled towards its conclusion, he said: “I think that, as this case goes on, and we start seeing more and more objective evidence that she is lying about things under oath, that’s when it starts crossing the line into the possibility that she is fabricating evidence, fabricating photos, fabricating bruises, altering evidence and then submitting it.

Minc warned fabricating evidence is not only “really serious”, but also “really offensive” to the justice system.

https://uk.style.yahoo.com/amber-heard-warned-she-could-190000183.html?guccounter=1

bu bu but she's innocent!!! :juanny:

2 minutes ago, Patient Zero said:

Then she can book a cell in prison with her ex husband who said he had never hit her and yet he is on tape saying how he headbutted her but didn't break her nose.

I haven't been able to keep up with this issue until now, can somebody give me an impartial source where I can learn about it?

11 minutes ago, TasteOfYourLips said:

Then she can book a cell in prison with her ex husband who said he had never hit her and yet he is on tape saying how he headbutted her but didn't break her nose.

I’ve been saying since day one that they’re both TRASH.

I’ve been also constantly saying that Amber has been lying on court many times. And when someone lies about things, they can lie about other things as well. 

In the end both deserve JAIL

1 hour ago, Patient Zero said:

Deppsters acknowledge Depp’s mistakes

Phaedra Parks Eye Roll GIF by Real housewives of Atlanta

Look basically everywhere on the internet. 

Twitter, Facebook, Insta. 

All of them are basically saying he's an angel and a Saint. :rip:

OT: any news/updates 

4 hours ago, Ari29 said:

Okay but I heard, with MY own ears, a conversation where he is setting boundaries and asking for his space (what abuser does that?). In this same conversation I hear her beg him to stay and “have a normal fight” where he continues to ask permission (how many perpetrators of abuse need permission from their victim to do anything?). As he continues to stand his ground, she amps up the histrionics and says him not staying to fight with her is “killing” her (what victim of abuse BEGS their abuse to fight with them?). Not once is there a mention of him leaving to go do drugs as she claims is the case when she begs him not to leave, all she says is when “he leaves like that” - meaning in the middle of a fight - it stresses her out. In this same conversation you hear her use language like “pushing me into a wall” or “poking” me when it’s beyond clear based on the context of the conversation that her being “pushed into a wall” and being “poked” by him is asserting that he will take his space from her and exit the fight. 

the way he's literally admitted to abusing her and deppsters will still ride his dick until the end of time

1 hour ago, ariananext said:

I haven't been able to keep up with this issue until now, can somebody give me an impartial source where I can learn about it?

There is a lot of misinformation being spread on tiktok twitter and youtube you can read the debunked rumors here as a summary 
https://www.reddit.com/r/Deuxmoi/comments/ukgxe8/list_of_ahjd_abuse_myths_debunked/

2 hours ago, Patient Zero said:

The difference with Deppsters and Amber Cult is that Deppsters acknowledge Depp’s mistakes. 

This lie. All the Twitter Depp stans think Depp is an innocent baby.

1 hour ago, Bicassie said:

Patient Zero

this avi sends me everytime

her expression in this is priceless 

What moment was this? Was this when she had a kii cause Johnny accused Ben of typing out his messages the night prior? :bibliahh:

I’m so scared for the verdict omg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.