Johnny Depp vs. Amber Heard Trial

Coma Baby
Bloo
Message added by Bloo,

Mentioning @ATRL Feedback or @ATRL Administration does nothing. No staff member sees those notifications. If there is a member that is breaking ATRL rules, please report them and provide any additional context you think would better inform how we should judge it.

8 minutes ago, Weld_E said:

I’m saving y’alls time by telling you to stop reading there. 

I should have listened...

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NausAllien

• suburbannature

• Patient Zero

• Mobility Mary

:bibliahh: not the amber cult still trying to come for me

Blindly supporting Amber is the only thing that is allowed, I guess!  Sorry to dissapoint you, bots  :foxaylove2:

31 minutes ago, Patient Zero said:

Blindly supporting Amber is the only thing that is allowed, I guess!  Sorry to dissapoint you, bots  :foxaylove2:

What many of us take issue with is you trying to present you're clearly BIASED opinions as UNBIASED

It's not working, sweetie. No matter how many times you write you're unbiased, we're not buying it.

I still don't know all the ins and outs of this trial but from what I can recall it seems like Johnny is a notorious drug abuser and doesn't even remember his actions of abuse and Amber from the sound of the audios was a very toxic partner to be around?

Is it just gonna end with no one winning anything?

3 hours ago, Patient Zero said:

Yeah, it’s not hundreds of millions of Deppsters that are a cult, it’s 10 ATRL users supporting innocence that are a cult.

amber.thumb.jpg.379c2a7814a4e4236cee4bea

Anyway, here’s a cute poem:

“MOLLY’S *****“

DJ Maxipad in the courtroom!!!

...trashed her about like a pleading Mackrel...

...she’s my lesbian camp councilor...

...I’m her old vintage motherfucker...

...one day karma took the gift of breath away...

...her corpse rotting in the trunk of a Honda Civic to this day...

...I miss that flappy fish market...

...now I’m left in tears...

...Tears??? Jeers??? Here’s??? Beers??? Sheers??? Queers???

...all that remains is my sublime little Russian...

Written by: Johnny Depp

Published by: Adam Waldman Kremlin Press

Edited by Mobility Mary

So once the jury sides with Johnny.. will Amber have to pay 100 million usd? She isn’t even a household name. She won’t be able to afford it

This is how the "wife beater" is spending his weekend Mr I can't get employed

Performing for a sold out crowd in the UK while he is "healing"  sure JD

13 minutes ago, emile20 said:

:rip::rip::rip::rip:

Imagine understanding that Johnny is an abuser but continue trying to drag his victim exclusively in the name of being “unbiased” :deadbanana2:

3 hours ago, tellem said:

Imagine understanding that Johnny is an abuser but continue trying to drag his victim exclusively in the name of being “unbiased” :deadbanana2:

The cognitive dissonance with that user is amusing. The way he’s trivializing the trial by having that pic as his DP says enough.

Edited by Weld_E

1 hour ago, kawk said:

save me the desperate PR videos and clickbait fueled propaganda that JD and his machine paid for and the masses are capitalizing off of for free views. The facts and truth is out there. 

So i heard theyll probably have an answer on Tuesday? 

2 hours ago, Richie.Valdez said:

So once the jury sides with Johnny.. will Amber have to pay 100 million usd? She isn’t even a household name. She won’t be able to afford it

Elon Musk will pay the bill — just as he does now (pay the lawyers she hired)

4 hours ago, emile20 said:

Johnny’s contribution is so bad. The totally stone-still and silent audience. ? 

4 hours ago, kawk said:

Not 2017 :toofunny2:

Edited by DirtyPony87

6 hours ago, Richie.Valdez said:

if they did she would have to pay $50mil but they most likely will not

she is suing him for $100mil but that's separate from this current trial

The way the media and the nasty Holywood elite are trying to paint that drug addict as some kind of martyr is simply disgusting, constantly trying to whitewash his image. That man has no remorse, you just have to see his nasty smiling face when Amber's lawyers brought up his messages with Bettany in the closing statements

1 hour ago, Cloudy said:

The way the media and the nasty Holywood elite are trying to paint that drug addict as some kind of martyr is simply disgusting, constantly trying to whitewash his image. That man has no remorse, you just have to see his nasty smiling face when Amber's lawyers brought up his messages with Bettany in the closing statements

That's conservative bigotry even if you are not self-aware conservative.

Drug use does not automatically entail drug addiction. Also someone who takes recreational drugs is not necessarily violent. That too is a stereotype borne out of a perverted conservative ideology and right-wing political policy that criminalizes drug use, which, if properly regulated by a tolerant government, is harmless.

Edited by Raiden

1 hour ago, Raiden said:

That's conservative bigotry even if you are not self-aware conservative.

Drug use does not automatically entail drug addiction. Also someone who takes recreational drugs is not necessarily violent. That too is a stereotype borne out of a perverted conservative ideology and right-wing political policy that criminalizes drug use, which, if properly regulated by a tolerant government, is harmless.

Oh please...he IS a drug addict, his brain is so fried he can't even speak properly. The man has an upcoming trial for assaulting a crew member, he IS violent.

Some of you look like clowns trying to "protect" this "poor innocent and sweet 60 year old" as if it was a poor lost child :rip:

6 hours ago, Cloudy said:

Oh please...he IS a drug addict, his brain is so fried he can't even speak properly. The man has an upcoming trial for assaulting a crew member, he IS violent.

Some of you look like clowns trying to "protect" this "poor innocent and sweet 60 year old" as if it was a poor lost child :rip:

My point exactly.

You are assuming that drugs are making Johnny do this or that. Without even going into whether he did those things that he's being accused of, what I'm rejecting is that it's the drugs that made him do whatever he does.

If anything it's his critics and enemies (not in the least Amber) who are using the drugs as crutches, therefore treating him as child.

And that's aside from the tiny little fact (which came out in court) that Amber used drugs together with Johnny and also separately from him. No doubt she does it with others too, like Elon (another rich guy with drug use). Also Amber's psycho Texan father and sister used drugs both with Amber and with Johnny. In fact as admitted in court it was Amber's partner in crime sister Whitney who thought Johnny how to snort with a tampon applicator.

Clearly they all are "drug addicts" if you want to use that word.  So even based on drugs you can't give the "innocent" badge to Amber. Her whole family is in it, unlike the Depps. But yea go on, pretend as if it's only Depp who's into drugs... simply because he's not deliberately sanitizing his image when he appears in court.

This is what his conniving opponent looks like in her everyday life (when she is not plotting and posing for the masses to project a calculated drug-free, literally buttoned-up, nun level clean image (with a halo hairdo and everything):

16538656605355.jpg

Edited by Raiden

Whoever wins, we lose.

But anyway, I just don’t understand the rabid Amber / Depp supporters as if it’s all just 100% black or white. It’s pretty obvious that Amber has been lying about a lot of stuff - how much of it is made up who knows, but Mr. Depp is no damsel in distress either. 

2 hours ago, Raiden said:

You are assuming that drugs are making Johnny do this or that. Without even going into whether he did those things that he's being accused of,

You should’ve stopped your essay right there, because we know Johnny did abuse her based on evidence presented such as texts of him confessing to physically hurting her, videos of him displaying violent tendencies, witness testimonies, pictures and medical reports of Amber’s injuries.

:deadbanana4:  wtf at the comments :dies: 

"I know Amber also did drugs and consumed lots of alcohol. I know she lied during court and that she was very toxic and manipulative during the relationship. But she was abused!!! I must protect her!!!!"

- average Amber cult member

:deadbanana4:

3 hours ago, Raiden said:

My point exactly.

You are assuming that drugs are making Johnny do this or that. Without even going into whether he did those things that he's being accused of, what I'm rejecting is that it's the drugs that made him do whatever he does.

If anything it's his critics and enemies (not in the least Amber) who are using the drugs as crutches, therefore treating him as child.

And that's aside from the tiny little fact (which came out in court) that Amber used drugs together with Johnny and also separately from him. No doubt she does it with others too, like Elon (another rich guy with drug use). Also Amber's psycho Texan father and sister used drugs both with Amber and with Johnny. In fact as admitted in court it was Amber's partner in crime sister Whitney who thought Johnny how to snort with a tampon applicator.

Clearly they all are "drug addicts" if you want to use that word.  So even based on drugs you can't give the "innocent" badge to Amber. Her whole family is in it, unlike the Depps. But yea go on, pretend as if it's only Depp who's into drugs... simply because he's not deliberately sanitizing his image when he appears in court.

This is what his conniving opponent looks like in her everyday life (when she is not posing for the masses to project a calculated drug-free, literally buttoned-up, nun level clean image (with a halo and everything):

16538656605355.jpg

She looks like a regular beautiful woman there. The way most people hate Amber because she's beautiful, self assure and a fashionista :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.