Johnny Depp vs. Amber Heard Trial

Coma Baby
Bloo
Message added by Bloo,

Mentioning @ATRL Feedback or @ATRL Administration does nothing. No staff member sees those notifications. If there is a member that is breaking ATRL rules, please report them and provide any additional context you think would better inform how we should judge it.

3 hours ago, Cloudy said:

The amount of videos literally omitting half of the trial, inventing facts and overall shitting on Amber and her lawyers :rip:

It's literally scary and crazy, because then people watch it and they literally just believe it. You have women watching and reacting to these literally rooting against Amber, it's so weird, they have this nonsensical hate for her :skull:

so much disinformation and misinformation is being spread on TikTok, it's insane 

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NausAllien

• suburbannature

• Patient Zero

• Mobility Mary

After much deliberation I’m sorry but I just don’t believe Amber’s story. I do agree that Johnny is a very powerful man, but she was the one taking all the shots. Maybe she was displeased with him and didn’t know how to resolve their issues but that doesn’t mean she should’ve resorted to hitting him to make him listen.

From most of their arguments it seems that she is fuelling it and he just wanted to walk away. As well as this her evidence doesn’t match up. A broken nose does not look like that. 

But yeah that’s just me

Johnny obviously had the harder case to make and so his odds are not looking good. Perhaps he’ll lose this but win in the counter claim suit 

A horrible part of this whole trial is that it just proved that every single word Amber said in her op ed was 100% true.

Not to mention he also sucks at exercising that power and is easily influenced by who he’s surrounded by. Like his business manager that stole millions from under his nose, people he let live in his villas for free etc etc 

59 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

so much disinformation and misinformation is being spread on TikTok, it's insane 

TikTok is GARBAGE for things like this. The same app that constantly kept ruining the whole #FreeBritney movement with their garbage conspiracies. Stick to simple dances and POV characters. 

1 hour ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

It's everywhere, YT, IG, Twitter

The women rooting and laughing at the mocking and attacks Amber receive are disgusting

Poor Eleine I feel for her. There's people saying she was spotted during a bathroom break crying idk if that's true but wouldn't surprise me, maybe Amber mentally abused her too 

6 hours ago, Looolqueen said:

I find myself checking out his movies and interviews, rooting for him to get his **** together,

Not this unintentionally embodying the phrase that a man has to do so little to be likable and a woman so little to be unlikable. :deadbanana4:

That men can beat their wives, be raging and unapologetic addicts who exploit and harm those around them, and genuinely live irresponsible and selfish lives and people still go "he's so likable, I wanna root for him" shows why nearly all IPV cases remain unresolved. 

It's wild that half of yall don't realize you sound no different to us with experience with domestic violence than those who excuse the actions of violent fathers and husbands and boyfriends. "Are you serious- but he's so nice?", "He's so charming though, I can't imagine him doing that", "What did you do to make him upset?".

Edited by Communion

4 hours ago, brraap said:

After much deliberation I’m sorry but I just don’t believe Amber’s story. I do agree that Johnny is a very powerful man, but she was the one taking all the shots. Maybe she was displeased with him and didn’t know how to resolve their issues but that doesn’t mean she should’ve resorted to hitting him to make him listen.

From most of their arguments it seems that she is fuelling it and he just wanted to walk away. As well as this her evidence doesn’t match up. A broken nose does not look like that. 

But yeah that’s just me

Johnny obviously had the harder case to make and so his odds are not looking good. Perhaps he’ll lose this but win in the counter claim suit 

So is Amber.

That's why she hobnobbed with Elon Musk.

Made the richest man in the world to do all sorts of things like donating money to who knows where. That indicates Amber's power and privilege. She grew up richer — came from a more privileged family than him.

5 hours ago, Nexto said:

This trial was so eye-opening and says a lot about how our society still doesn't take domestic abuse seriously. Like imagine your abuser successfully manipulating the general public into hating you. :mazen: Amber has literally become public enemy #1 and is facing more hate and harassment than any man I’ve ever seen. It's genuinely disturbing. Also the fact that people are consuming misinformation without bothering to fact-check or research is just... worms. At this point, the verdict doesn't matter because Depp already won as far as the public is concerned and it makes me sick. If anything this has me worried for the next time a victim of domestic abuse decides to speak up.

Yes. Even the perpetrator, Amber Heard, feels safe enough to admit it without repercussions.

We are indeed still a long way away from taking domestic abuse seriously.

Edited by Raiden

5 hours ago, NausAllien said:

LMAO, now you're making stuff up. There are pictures that show that Amber hugged and thanked her lawyers after the jury was sent for deliberation.

FTysMamWUAMUqkD?format=jpg&name=small

FTydobrXwAMu_cI?format=jpg&name=small

FTyGEcrXsAIf6Oe?format=jpg&name=small

The way some of you just lie, lie and lie to try to vilify a woman... DISGUSTING

Honestly there is so much made up **** to vilify Amber that goes around, in the end it just proves her case tbh

I have no sympathy for manipulative, lying abusers. I’m glad the world has seen the truth :clap3:

I wonder if public perception will change once the verdict's out. Its been clear from day 1 Johnny wouldn't win but I wonder if his blind supporters know that.

I've saw those rumours about Elaine crying in the bathroom and if they are actually true I just feel really bad.

11 hours ago, ConceptD said:

Just watched ambers second testimony and it’s eerie how much she reminds me of an abusive woman I used to know. 

@FOCK thanks for your wonderful analysis in this thread. Truly a light. 

What was your favorite part of the analysis? Continuing to lie about amber having NPD? Continuing to use “evidence” that had been debunked ad nauseum? :gaycat5:

Its creepy how many people are invested in this circus 

4 hours ago, brraap said:

But yeah that’s just me

Unless you have magical knowledge of where Ambers bruises came from maybe you should set your opinions out until they can be backed up with presented evidence 

Edited by Redstreak

2 hours ago, Raiden said:

So is Amber.

That's why she hobnobbed with Elon Musk.

Made the richest man in the world to do all sorts of things like donating money to who knows where. That indicates Amber's power and privilege. She grew up richer — came from a more privileged family than him.

Yes. Even the perpetrator, Amber Heard, feels safe enough to admit it without repercussions.

We are indeed still a long way away from taking domestic abuse seriously.

Once again I’m begging Deppsters for literally even just a crumb of evidence

1 hour ago, Redstreak said:

Once again I’m begging Deppsters for literally even just a crumb of evidence

LMAO — the dissonance with Herders. I write "she admitted" and you reply with "where is the evidence"

Evidence is all that Depp has — it's the evidence, not the law that is on his side. I was shocked watching Amber lie so frequently and admit only when get caught. It rose to the level of questioning her credibility.

At the same time I don't believe that she's a conventional gold digger (like Depp & co may have thought). Originally I believe she wanted to change him. Turn him into some sort of rehab-puppy who is hooked on only one drug: her.

Edited by Raiden

2 hours ago, danrich said:

she said what needed to be said. :clap3:

The UK court literally ruled that Depp is a wife-beater. Nothing more even needs to be said.

16 minutes ago, Assassin said:

The UK court literally ruled that Depp is a wife-beater. Nothing more even needs to be said.

:cm:

LOUDER FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK!

1fb3J76.png

4 minutes ago, NausAllien said:

:cm:

LOUDER FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK!

1fb3J76.png

i would tattoo this on the heads of the Deppford wives 

4 hours ago, Communion said:

Not this unintentionally embodying the phrase that a man has to do so little to be likable and a woman so little to be unlikable. :deadbanana4:

That men can beat their wives, be raging and unapologetic addicts who exploit and harm those around them, and genuinely live irresponsible and selfish lives and people still go "he's so likable, I wanna root for him" shows why nearly all IPV cases remain unresolved. 

It's wild that half of yall don't realize you sound no different to us with experience with domestic violence than those who excuse the actions of violent fathers and husbands and boyfriends. "Are you serious- but he's so nice?", "He's so charming though, I can't imagine him doing that", "What did you do to make him upset?".

This. And if they’re likable enough, they can stage a successful comeback in a matter of a few years. Men are already praised for doing the bare minimum. Depp will bounce back from this. He’ll be back in a few years with a new Pirates movie (quote me on this - that’ll be his successful comeback strategy), and our society will adulate him like a deity, carelessly throw money at him, and lose their fücking collective mind. All will be forgotten about his abuse and sins. Not saying I’m a fan of Heard, but she’s likely done after this, and unfairly so when you compare the venomous vitriol spat and spewed towards her and everyone’s creepy and obsessive, adoring sentiment towards Depp. This entire case has been a microcosm of our society’s hatred and disdain towards women.

Edited by DirtyPony87

Amber was a terrible person in the relationship it's pretty evident :rip: The gays blindly supporting her here just because their school bullies are pro-Depp are annoying af :rip: 

And Depp was an ass too btw. They were both abusive to each other. 

Edited by Melquiades

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.