Johnny Depp vs. Amber Heard Trial

Coma Baby
Bloo
Message added by Bloo,

Mentioning @ATRL Feedback or @ATRL Administration does nothing. No staff member sees those notifications. If there is a member that is breaking ATRL rules, please report them and provide any additional context you think would better inform how we should judge it.

I’ve heard Amber was a liar, but the only thing he said about the train trip in the UK is: "In August 2015, Ms Heard and I were travelling on the Eastern Oriental train in Southern Asia. However, I was not violent towards Ms Heard in any way at this, or any other time."  And now the story is that she gave him a big “shiner” on the train?

In the UK trial he also lied under oath about never headbutting her and only changed the story to it being an accident after finding out there was a tape of him saying it.

Deuters also changed the “when I told him he kicked you” messages from being a hoax to him saying it to placate her after they were proven to be true.

I thought Amber was the one lying and she’s even being investigated for perjury so what is the truth? 

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NausAllien

• suburbannature

• Patient Zero

• Mobility Mary

All these essays :rip: You'd think they're your parents :rip: Calm down both are getting movie roles apparently . Good exposure for them. 

When will the verdict be revealed? 

55 minutes ago, Mobility Mary said:

I’ve heard Amber was a liar, but the only thing he said about the train trip in the UK is: "In August 2015, Ms Heard and I were travelling on the Eastern Oriental train in Southern Asia. However, I was not violent towards Ms Heard in any way at this, or any other time."  And now the story is that she gave him a big “shiner” on the train?

In the UK trial he also lied under oath about never headbutting her and only changed the story to it being an accident after finding out there was a tape of him saying it.

Deuters also changed the “when I told him he kicked you” messages from being a hoax to him saying it to placate her after they were proven to be true.

I thought Amber was the one lying and she’s even being investigated for perjury so what is the truth? 

And HE was the one called out for the lie on the stand when the same mark was visible in fan-taken shots before the train trip. :skull: 

Imagine defending this (amber) liar. :jonnycat:

Just now, TheFameCurse said:

You have to truly be a blind Depp stan or only following via Tiktok to deny the evidence of at least 12 instances of documented abuse.

Just now, suburbannature said:

You have to truly be a blind Depp stan or only following via Tiktok to deny the evidence of at least 12 instances of documented abuse.

Have you seen/heard the evidence provided by Depp his attorneys? 

Both are toxic as hell.

3 minutes ago, TheFameCurse said:

Both are toxic as hell.

The only thing toxic is Depp’s liver from all the coke and alcohol he consumes. 

2 minutes ago, TheFameCurse said:

Both are toxic as hell.

:rip: his attorneys are just victim-blaming and misconstruing evidence (aka spliced-up audio recordings removing the part in which Depp admits to abuse and Heard talks about defensive or reactive aggression). Or straight-up lying. They did everything they could to suppress evidence of Amber talking about the abuse in therapy in 2013 as well as the evidence of her broken nose. 

3 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

:rip: his attorneys are just victim-blaming and misconstruing evidence (aka spliced-up audio recordings removing the part in which Depp admits to abuse and Heard talks about defensive or reactive aggression). Or straight-up lying. They did everything they could to suppress evidence of Amber talking about the abuse in therapy in 2013 as well as the evidence of her broken nose. 

Ok. Let's just wait for the verdict. :jonnycat: Again, when is it coming tho?

22 minutes ago, scheibe said:

so who won? :foxaylove2:

no matter the outcome, Johnny already won, the entire world HATES Amber Turd and don't believe her lies. 

this one sent me :lmao::lmao::lmao:

The right-wing'd propaganda videos :rip: No wonder his fans are like.... this

42 minutes ago, TheFameCurse said:

They're doing the most. Thinking this is "feminism" :rip:

I don’t “Stan” any of these people but Amber just couldn’t sustain her story and it’s very telling. I hope the truth prevails!

43 minutes ago, TouchinFree said:

They're doing the most. Thinking this is "feminism" :rip:

It seems like some posters in this thread became interested in the case after learning about it from social media, and came into this thread for laughs expecting the same sentiment to be shared, only for their “fun” to  be ruined by people who don’t think Depp is innocent. There is no other explanation their constant complaints about how “Amber defenders are doing the most” whilst not being bothered by the more vitriol and biased Depp loonys who camp outside the court house just to verbally assault Amber. 

3 minutes ago, Solar said:

I don’t “Stan” any of these people but Amber just couldn’t sustain her story and it’s very telling. I hope the truth prevails!

I mean...the fact she thought she could lie about not donating the money from their divorce :deadbanana: 

These things are always uncovered lmao.

1 minute ago, Weld_E said:

It seems like some posters in this thread became interested in the case after learning about it from social media, and came into this thread for laughs expecting the same sentiment to be shared, only for their “fun” to  be ruined by people who don’t think Depp is innocent. There is no other explanation their constant complaints about how “Amber defenders are doing the most” whilst not being bothered by the more vitriol and biased Depp loonys who camp outside the court house just to verbally assault Amber. 

I honestly don't care. She has 0 credibility. And after seeing the rest of the trial neither does he. I'm still here for the entertainment since both Ambo and Deppo  agreed to this too. 

Classic case of what Alcohol does to people. They deserve the humiliation. 

29 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

I mean...the fact she thought she could lie about not donating the money from their divorce :deadbanana: 

These things are always uncovered lmao.

She has donated some of it, still plans to (didn’t count Musk contribution), and was sued for 50 million dollars by her abuser. The ACLU still stands by her and her pledge. Use that brain, dear.

37 minutes ago, TouchinFree said:

since both Ambo and Deppo  agreed to this too. 

Where did Amber agree to have her abusive ex continually try suing her to bury the reality that he beat her?

45 minutes ago, TouchinFree said:

And after seeing the rest of the trial neither does he.

Right, and you ~only~ point out that he’s in the wrong as well whenever you get called out. Otherwise, all your energy is directed at Ambers flaws and the people on her side. You feel the need to point out that Amber defenders are doing “too much” for pointing out Depps problematic ways online, but don’t keep the same energy for his crazy fans harassing her outside the court house.

49 minutes ago, TouchinFree said:

I'm still here for the entertainment since both Ambo and Deppo  agreed to this too.

Amber didn’t agree to do this. In fact, she already did this in the UK where he LOST, and was then forced to do it again because the veridic hurt his ego. 

27 minutes ago, Weld_E said:

Right, and you ~only~ point out that he’s in the wrong as well whenever you get called out. Otherwise, all your energy is directed at Ambers flaws and the people on her side. You feel the need to point out that Amber defenders are doing “too much” for pointing out Depps problematic ways online, but don’t keep the same energy for his crazy fans harassing her outside the court house.

Amber didn’t agree to do this. In fact, she already did this in the UK where he LOST, and was then forced to do it again because the veridic hurt his ego

NO  .... Im not going to side with her. Her stories are inconsistent. This isn't about "ego" he's lost a finger when she threw a bottle and was cast out as a predator and violent since Heard was riding the metoo wave on full force. And not so rightfully so either. 

The funny thing is , i never believed Johnny and back in 2016 was 100% on Amber's side. Then she tells him " no one will believe you " JUST EVIL. 

She's lost her credibility when the audios hit the net. And then she lost what's left when she changed stories under oath. So no im not against him either. But im not siding with her. She's a bully. 

BOTH are in the wrong. Both got what they deserved already from humiliation. Kinda sad though. 

Edited by TouchinFree

35 minutes ago, Communion said:

Where did Amber agree to have her abusive ex continually try suing her to bury the reality that he beat her?

Are u SLOW? Im talking about the broadcast of this trial , genius  :biblio:

Edited by TouchinFree

25 minutes ago, TouchinFree said:

Are u SLOW? Im talking about the broadcast of this trial , genius  :biblio:

Are you slow? She didn't agree to that. Do you think Amber took into consideration that WaPo's headquarters were located in Virginia and that such years later would open up her to a media circus for a defamation trial spurred on by her ex about an op-ed that does not name him and for which he already lost the near-exact same case in the UK over?

That Depp is only doing this because Virginia doesn't allow such cases to be closed to the public despite knowing the outcome will likely be the same as his failed UK suit shows Amber did not sign up for this and this is yet again another form of Depp trying to re-traumatize his victim again and again in the public sphere.

37 minutes ago, TouchinFree said:

BOTH are in the wrong. Both got what they deserved already from humiliation. Kinda sad though. 

Read what I wrote again sweetie because the point completely flew over your head.

45 minutes ago, Weld_E said:

Read what I wrote again sweetie because the point completely flew over your head.

Good . Let it fly . I made my points in a respectful way. 

Moving on...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.