A$AP Mob Member Bari says Rocky shot Relli, charges upcoming on August 17

Espresso

3 hours ago, Superbitch said:

So… help me Understand that person… lmao

cuz I’m confused. 

rocky shot/assaulted relli… and This bari person calls hima

snitch/rat for going to the police cuz he was assaulted? Lmao I hate that mindset :skull:

What the fuq?

Yeah, but it’s even dumber since the guy dragging the victim literally just confirmed it was rocky that shot him and that can easily be used as evidence in court. :deadbanana4:

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• Armani?

• i spit on haters

• slw84

6 hours ago, Archetype said:

How tf can a super successful famous talented artist STILL do the same shady **** they did when they were eating leftover scraps from McDonalds?  You’re having a child with a BILLIONAIRE.  What possibly could have been so extreme during an argument that you need to shoot someone?  

This is what I'm trying to get my head around. This sort of drama always seems to childish and ego-driven, which leads to tragedy when you add guns to the mix. Because apparently owning and using guns is what makes you a "man" in America. 

The guy who got shot at being referred to as a snitch. :deadbanana2: 

What a disaster 

I can't believe this woman has such a bad taste in men 

14 hours ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

A$AP Dusty is a colorist and anti-Black Lives Matter because he lives in Soho, so he can’t relate. Therefore, I can’t relate to his current legal situation… but good luck (especially if he’s innocent). All skin folk ain’t kin folk. 

I keep reading in this thread that he is a colorist, why do you think so? And anti-BLM, as a black guy... :rip:

9 hours ago, Superbitch said:

So… help me Understand that person… lmao

cuz I’m confused. 

rocky shot/assaulted relli… and This bari person calls hima

snitch/rat for going to the police cuz he was assaulted? Lmao I hate that mindset :skull:

What the fuq?

!!! I really don't understand that mentality. 

Worse he might not have snitched but he just told the whole world his friend is guilty and maybe this will be used in court. 

Rih better run. The clownery is too much...

She could literally have any guy in the world and she picked this loser to get knocked up by :clown:

It’s disappointing that this fool is the guy Rih chose to get pregnant for…

10 hours ago, Katamari said:

The fact it’s coming from grown ass men is embarrassing too!

ot: since I really loved his first album I’m kind of sad this how he ended up but he hasn’t made a good song since LSD really. Sad! 
lock hia colorist and ignorant ass up!

wrong

1 hour ago, BnPac said:

I keep reading in this thread that he is a colorist, why do you think so? And anti-BLM, as a black guy... :rip:

After the murders of Trayvon Martin, Mike Brown, Alton Sterling and Philando Castile: 

“I don’t wanna talk about no ******* Ferguson and **** because I don’t live over there! I live in ******* Soho and Beverly Hills. I can’t relate. I’m in the studio; I’m in these fashion studios; I’m in these *******’ drawers. I’m not doing anything outside of that. That’s my life.”

https://www.xxlmag.com/asap-rocky-black-lives-matter-attack-arrest/

On Black Lives Matter (not the organization, but the literal meaning of our lives mattering: 

I hate when the bandwagon stuff start. I mean, how come, you know, black lives only matter when a police take ’em, when a police officer takes it? And it should be like, black lives, it should matter when a black life take it. You know what I mean? It should always matter. All lives matter!”

He explained he felt he had no right to comment on incidents such as the shooting of Michael Brown in Ferguson: “I don’t go to middle American cities. We’re in the major markets.”

Pill Cosby: 

Rocky compared the controversy with what has happened to Bill Cosby, the comedian facing charges of sexual assault in the wake of dozens of women coming forward to allege he assaulted them.

“It’s just like with Bill Cosby,” he said. “He did so much positive things leading up to one thing, which he was convicted of being innocent for, by the way. People don’t even speak about that, You get what I’m saying? All you remember is the 56 woman and all that kind of ****.”

Rocky added: “Look, I’m not his lawyer, but I do know he’s innocent. In the eyes of the law, they said he’s innocent. You get what I’m saying? So, nobody talks about that. You get what I’m saying? All we know is that he was accused, he allegedly raped however many woman he raped, which, you got, it’s so much issues in the world, you know I’m saying? 

https://amp.theguardian.com/music/2016/jul/21/asap-rocky-views-black-lives-matter-bill-cosby

Colorism against dark skin black women:

So far so good. But things quickly went downhill when ASAP was asked his opinion on girls wearing makeup. Although he points out that he prefers natural girls over ones that cover their face in cosmetics, he should have stopped there. However, the Harlem-raised rapper went on to offer some specific and misguided advice when it comes to wearing red lipstick. 

"But for real, for me, I feel like with the red lipstick thing it all depends on the pair of complexion. I’m just being for real. You have to be fair skinned to get away with that.”

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/asap-rocky-beauty-advice-dark-skin-girls-no-red-lipstick-_n_3036873

62c7fd58419649cf6972c61791e1acc8.jpg

But yeah, go off, Dusty. 

Edited by JCsNumba1Fan

40 minutes ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

After the murders of Trayvon Martin, Mike Brown, Alton Sterling and Philando Castile: 

“I don’t wanna talk about no ******* Ferguson and **** because I don’t live over there! I live in ******* Soho and Beverly Hills. I can’t relate. I’m in the studio; I’m in these fashion studios; I’m in these *******’ drawers. I’m not doing anything outside of that. That’s my life.”

On Black Lives Matter (not the organization, but the literal meaning of our lives mattering: 

I hate when the bandwagon stuff start. I mean, how come, you know, black lives only matter when a police take ’em, when a police officer takes it? And it should be like, black lives, it should matter when a black life take it. You know what I mean? It should always matter. All lives matter!”

He explained he felt he had no right to comment on incidents such as the shooting of Michael Brown in Ferguson: “I don’t go to middle American cities. We’re in the major markets.”

Pill Cosby: 

Rocky compared the controversy with what has happened to Bill Cosby, the comedian facing charges of sexual assault in the wake of dozens of women coming forward to allege he assaulted them.

“It’s just like with Bill Cosby,” he said. “He did so much positive things leading up to one thing, which he was convicted of being innocent for, by the way. People don’t even speak about that, You get what I’m saying? All you remember is the 56 woman and all that kind of ****.”

Rocky added: “Look, I’m not his lawyer, but I do know he’s innocent. In the eyes of the law, they said he’s innocent. You get what I’m saying? So, nobody talks about that. You get what I’m saying? All we know is that he was accused, he allegedly raped however many woman he raped, which, you got, it’s so much issues in the world, you know I’m saying? 

https://amp.theguardian.com/music/2016/jul/21/asap-rocky-views-black-lives-matter-bill-cosby

So far so good. But things quickly went downhill when ASAP was asked his opinion on girls wearing makeup. Although he points out that he prefers natural girls over ones that cover their face in cosmetics, he should have stopped there. However, the Harlem-raised rapper went on to offer some specific and misguided advice when it comes to wearing red lipstick. 

"But for real, for me, I feel like with the red lipstick thing it all depends on the pair of complexion. I’m just being for real. You have to be fair skinned to get away with that.”

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/asap-rocky-beauty-advice-dark-skin-girls-no-red-lipstick-_n_3036873

But yeah, go off, Dusty. 

Wow, you came ready... :lmao:

Thanks, I had no idea. Then again I don't care about him like that.

But seriously, that was brutal to read. God bless his lost and confused heart. 

15 hours ago, Espresso said:

Everyone in the A$AP Mob are idiots. There's way too much to unpack here, I don't have the patience. Just read the updated OP for any questions.

Hope Rih's happy in the end. Whatever.

This is so.... :rip:

1 hour ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

Pill Cosby: 

But yeah, go off, Dusty. 

I knew he was lame but when you put it altogether like this one punch after another it’s REALLY bad for him, loser.

10 hours ago, Archetype said:

How tf can a super successful famous talented artist STILL do the same shady **** they did when they were eating leftover scraps from McDonalds?  You’re having a child with a BILLIONAIRE.  What possibly could have been so extreme during an argument that you need to shoot someone?  Wtf is wrong with this POS?  Now Rihanna and their soon to be born child has to deal with this.  ASAP is beyond pathetic, get it together.

Toxic masculinity / macho culture inside the rap community. 

He’s so dumb :skull: 

I wonder if Rih regrets leaving that Saudi billionaire 

Rih sure do know how to pick ‘em.:omg:

3 hours ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

Pill Cosby: 

But yeah, go off, Dusty. 

I remember ALL OF THIS. I can't believe Rih chose his dusty azz to be her baby's daddy.

Edited by Stellar1103

RockStarShit101
17 minutes ago, Stellar1103 said:

I remember ALL OF THIS. I can't believe Rih chose his dusty azz to her baby's daddy.

She's too busy counting her millions and enjoying a lavish lifestyle to actually care about everyday people.

yeah, Rih's getting the full baby daddy experience

3 hours ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

Pill Cosby: 

But yeah, go off, Dusty. 

Yeah, it's real bad for him.

----

Lock him up! :zzz:

y’all need to get a ******* life omg. it’s like you guys were praying on rocky and rih’s downfall. it’s so disgusting seeing some of the comments in here, you guys are completely out of touch with reality. some of y’all have worse taste in men, getting ****** by random guys on apps but have the NERVE to come for who Rih chose to have a child with. you all are VILE. 

Edited by DenzxShe

moonlitdick

This is inching closer & closer to worst case scenario :weeps:

I hope he can be proven innocent & more importantly I hope Rih can maintain her strength during this time :sosad: 

8 minutes ago, DenzxShe said:

y’all need to get a ******* life omg. it’s like you guys were praying on rocky and rih’s downfall. it’s so disgusting seeing some of the comments in here, you guys are completely out of touch with reality. some of y’all have worse taste in men, getting ****** by random guys on apps but have the NERVE to come for who Rih chose to have a child with. you all are VILE. 

This!!! The gays in here are no better :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.