6ix9ine MOCKS nicki minaj after she threatens to delay her album due to low streams

BadMonster96

Nicki allowed this PDF and snitch to use her for clout and now he's completely stabbed her in the back. :bibliahh:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Superbitch

• Armani?

• Michael196

• BadMonster96

Top Posters In This Topic

Not this disgusting piece of sh*t making sense. :biblio: Nicki really needs to reflect…

Like rats jumping off a sinking ship :rip: 

On 4/20/2022 at 11:30 AM, Luckitty said:

didn't he remove her from the fefe credits recently too :deadbanana4:

you know it's bad when even 6ix9ine doesn't wanna be associated with her 

AHHHHHHH :bibliahh:

On 4/20/2022 at 12:21 PM, BrokenMachine said:

As they say in my town: Cría cuervos y te sacarán los ojos :swan:

My mom always says that:bibliahh:

On 4/20/2022 at 11:03 AM, unison stan said:

he's right for once

Yea, but he has no room to talk. He's literally being just like Azealia Banks here. He is telling the truth spilling tea, but he's the wrong messenger.

Nb4 Nicki & ha next Ig post

"God created snakes, but only so they can slither on the ground that a queen walks on ? ?? ?? ?? ?? ? These rats ? will chew they're way to your hearts if you allow them too ❤️ Because the talent that the man above gave me cannot be chewed through, They're jealous of my GOD (my creator & Savior ) given talent. & I will nawt allow them to bring me downnnn chile!! you a clown! You can call your self the ? ??‍♂️ but watch ? while the queen ? conquers!!! Gawd knows that I'm the only one that gave these PDF-files a chance, now they want to nibble their way into my heart ❤️ Well, God & I will not allow that!!! Not today, not tomorrow & Not in heaven. The success that I achieved was done with the talent that the man above ⬆️ gave me. These WHITE men always taking credit for my success!! not today chile ? Because the only man that can take credit for my success is the Amazing man above in the sky ️ Ya'll switch like fs, typical of you clownzzzzzzz. When you needed a hit, you reached out to this queen!! You asked where the Queen ? was & I answered!! Now you needed a quick ride to the #1 spot, so you chose to ride the Nicki hate train ?  6ix 9ine, you evil you vile & I knew it all along, but I gave you a chance while errone else turned their backs on you. Now you trying to step on my tail? Well you have anotha thing comminnnn cuz We go up ⬆️  Do we have a problem??? You a hoe & you're no longer bussin ? ????????"

On 4/20/2022 at 12:16 PM, Raver said:

He is still going 

ED4-DF3-D9-4-B4-B-495-E-B410-BDD3-A9235-

Not the trash taking itself out like that :bibliahh:

9 hours ago, KingJay said:

Nb4 Nicki & ha next Ig post

"God created snakes, but only so they can slither on the ground that a queen walks on ? ?? ?? ?? ?? ? These rats ? will chew they're way to your hearts if you allow them too ❤️ Because the talent that the man above gave me cannot be chewed through, They're jealous of my GOD (my creator & Savior ) given talent. & I will nawt allow them to bring me downnnn chile!! you a clown! You can call your self the ? ??‍♂️ but watch ? while the queen ? conquers!!! Gawd knows that I'm the only one that gave these PDF-files a chance, now they want to nibble their way into my heart ❤️ Well, God & I will not allow that!!! Not today, not tomorrow & Not in heaven. The success that I achieved was done with the talent that the man above ⬆️ gave me. These WHITE men always taking credit for my success!! not today chile ? Because the only man that can take credit for my success is the Amazing man above in the sky ️ Ya'll switch like fs, typical of you clownzzzzzzz. When you needed a hit, you reached out to this queen!! You asked where the Queen ? was & I answered!! Now you needed a quick ride to the #1 spot, so you chose to ride the Nicki hate train ?  6ix 9ine, you evil you vile & I knew it all along, but I gave you a chance while errone else turned their backs on you. Now you trying to step on my tail? Well you have anotha thing comminnnn cuz We go up ⬆️  Do we have a problem??? You a hoe & you're no longer bussin ? ????????"

i-

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.