Viola Davis and Ariana go viral

rzal

16 minutes ago, Donquizote said:

OT: Hope Viola be careful with her next project. People are starting to realize she's not that great actress. Not a good look for her career :toofunny3:

Yes! We wouldn’t want her to go “The Reader” route. A completely sh*t film, encapsulated by a great performance, before vanishing and becoming a relative non-event outside of a few roles here and there. :jonnycat:

1 minute ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Yes! We wouldn’t want her to go “The Reader” route. A completely sh*t film, encapsulated by a great performance, before vanishing and becoming a relative non-event outside of a few roles here and there. :jonnycat:

She just won a second Emmy this year :alexz2:I'd be worried too if my fave got PANNED and everyone starting to realize she's not that great actress for making a parody of Obama :toofunny3:

11 hours ago, Donquizote said:

:party:So happy people are finally starting to realize Viola is an overrated actress :party:

Stay mad at the queen :hippo:

3 hours ago, Donquizote said:

At least I am not a blind stan who thinks that my fave is not overrated :cm:

OT: Hope Viola be careful with her next project. People are starting to realize she's not that great actress. Not a good look for her career :toofunny3:

Whatttt, Viola is a great actress. I don't think she's overrated at all lol. So weird that as soon as an actress hits that peak/wins the big awards people start turning on them & calling them overrated. I swear that's what happened with actors like Jennifer Lawrence and a few others. I never hear the same about male actors tho. They can be 90 years old and are still considered amazing & etc.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.