Britney busted by highway patrol for driving at ‘Unsafe Speed’

WalkAway

1 hour ago, Shinning said:

Is it a requirement to be mentally ill in order to be a Britney stan? Like do y’all find comfort in the fact that she was once in the looney bin just like you all and that’s why you’re all so damn insane and unstable? Do you think “Blackoutney vibes” before you take your antidepressants? So many questions.

to openly hate on Britney who is harmless and one of the nicest people in the industry takes a certain

…quality…

probably only the same people who support trump, kyle r, onika and caca, openly and strangely openly hate on Britney as if it was a badge of honor, I’ll say that!

anigif_enhanced-24648-1431788231-15.gif

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dirrtydiana

• WalkAway

• Breathe On Moi

• BILLIONAIRE✘BOY

14 hours ago, WestHaven said:

this is gonna be a good thread to wake up from my nap to :jonny5:

The thread didn’t disappoint :dies:

2 hours ago, Shinning said:

Do you think “Blackoutney vibes” before you take your antidepressants? So many questions.

I mean I didn’t before, but I might have to start now  :katie2: 

QUITE the tableau if I do say so

The baby must’ve felt like it was in a blender

2 hours ago, Shinning said:

Is it a requirement to be mentally ill in order to be a Britney stan? Like do y’all find comfort in the fact that she was once in the looney bin just like you all and that’s why you’re all so damn insane and unstable? Do you think “Blackoutney vibes” before you take your antidepressants? So many questions.

You’re f*cking disgusting

Hs5PiWX.gif

5 hours ago, americanshameless said:

Like your mother was when she was contemplating on swallowing you or not. Too bad you survived

Lucky for us Britney might just get u one day!

Hs5PiWX.gif

Aahhsshhdhdhf DRAG THEM :bibliahh:

Hs5PiWX.gif

Okay but why does she have to go to court because of a speeding ticket? :confused:

This thread is a mess. :rip: Good sis probably didn't even know she was pregnant at the time so gtfo with that bullsh*t. 

I know a bunch of f words ain’t trying to laugh at anyone’s driving skills dd.

Hs5PiWX.gif

9 hours ago, americanshameless said:

Like your mother was when she was contemplating on swallowing you or not. Too bad you survived

Hs5PiWX.gif

Omfg 

Are people really using a speeding ticket in a stan war and saying she's mentally unwell? This place has really rotted some of y'alls brains.

The liddos rushing this thread to say she's mentally unwell and needs help... :toofunny2:  y'all are too predictable. Truly trash human beings. 

59 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

Are people really using a speeding ticket in a stan war and saying she's mentally unwell? This place has really rotted some of y'alls brains.

6 hours ago, dirrtydiana said:

to openly hate on Britney who is harmless and one of the nicest people in the industry takes a certain

…quality…

probably only the same people who support trump, kyle r, onika and caca, and strangely openly hate on Britney as if it was a badge of honor, I’ll say that!

anigif_enhanced-24648-1431788231-15.gif

11 minutes ago, TeemoR said:

What a mess, she needs help. 

Exhibit ZD-99273

Edited by dirrtydiana

17 minutes ago, CarCAL22 said:

The liddos rushing this thread to say she's mentally unwell and needs help... :toofunny2:  y'all are too predictable. Truly trash human beings. 

Notice how the negative comments are coming fans of pop girls who do not drive themselves. 

12 hours ago, americanshameless said:

Hs5PiWX.gif

Some of you need help :biblio:

9 hours ago, Shinning said:

You're weird as hell. She got one speeding ticket and suddenly "she's clearly unwell" and her stans are "in the looney bin". Enjoy your WP. 

OT: I knew this thread would be a mess already :shakeno: This shouldn't be such a big deal, but because it's Britney (or any pop girl really), this will get talked and argued about over 6 pages at least.

The monsters and fighters are so evil. Imagine getting a speeding ticket and everyone saying you’re mentally unwell. No wonder why everyone on here hates them

1 hour ago, Johnny Cash said:

Some of you need help :biblio:

The JT stan jumping in to give their two cents on Britney stans while conveniently ignoring the 6 pages of inflammatory posts :bibliahh:

3 hours ago, TeemoR said:

What a mess, she needs help. 

For speeding? :psyduck: Most of us have gotten a ticket at some point in our lives for one reason or another. Stop acting like Britney going above the speed limit is some major crime. 

Edited by Sugar-Rush

14 hours ago, americanshameless said:

Hs5PiWX.gif

It's not that serious , disturbing behavior :biblio:

15 hours ago, Shinning said:

The reactions in this thread :rip: Let it be Christina or Bey doing this and y’all would be dragging. The bias is just too much.

Anyway she’s clearly unwell.

Right?  :dies:

11 hours ago, Shinning said:

:ahh:

OT: Isn't she pregnant ? irresponsible behavior :weeps:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.