Netflix to introduce cheaper plan

Cloröx

That ad version better not have the capability to share Passwords or create more than 1 profile. Netfix needs to be sustainable!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GraceRandolph

• Into The Void

• Katamari

• OreGuy

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator

I wonder if this picks up some more users. I would be more excited by this if it meant my current membership stayed at the original price before the price increase. 

On this site, I feel like I’m the only Netflix fan. :rip: Their documentaries alone are amazing and they produce pretty great original content (sure a good chunk is pure trash as well, but sometimes trash tv is fun). Can’t wait for Stranger Things 4. :-* 

They CAN'T keep incrementing prices.

5 minutes ago, StarsAllAligned said:

I remember first getting Netflix back in 2011 or 2012 and it was the greatest thing, felt like it had everything and was so cheap. I was obsessed and now fast forward to 2022 and it’s pure sh*t :deadbanana2:

I have the exact same story. They had so many good movies and TV shows on Netflix originally, and then the pivot to original content just totally destroyed the quality. 

• ATRL Moderator

Netflix needs to bring in some new people. They’re just gonna keep losing subscribers like this 

36 minutes ago, Pinocchiho said:

They ****** around and found out, I'm afraid 

And they're gonna **** around and find out again

They’re about to enter their flop era and it’s gonna be an absolute mess. Instead of think of new ways to charge people more money invest in your content. Their content has really gone downhill over the years.

if it's with ads just make it free like spotify :skull:

The desperation. How about focus on actually releasing good original content :rip:

These streaming services just doing a full circle back to cable TV :deadbanana:

If they do this, it's the end of the Netflix Era. 

Honestly though Netflix has been putting out so much crap lately. Way too much cheaply produced documentaries to cash in on viral stories that are YouTube quality, and stretching everything into an 8-10 hour series that could easily be a regular film. 

How about focusing on cancelling less stuff prematurely and producing less crappy documentaries.

Edited by Park Jinyoung

Netflix in a month - “Our lowest plans start at 10 pixels for $10/month!!”

Watch how quickly Netflix fumbles after raising prices. At this point HBO and Hulu offer infinitely better experiences for the same models and Disney plus is a better niche option for people with kids. 

42 minutes ago, Bloo said:

I wonder if this picks up some more users. I would be more excited by this if it meant my current membership stayed at the original price before the price increase. 

On this site, I feel like I’m the only Netflix fan. :rip: Their documentaries alone are amazing and they produce pretty great original content (sure a good chunk is pure trash as well, but sometimes trash tv is fun). Can’t wait for Stranger Things 4. :-* 

I get all my Netflix previews from trixie and Katya tbh

some of the shows they watch Do look interesting tbh 

Becoming hulu but with trash shows wow

30 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Honestly though Netflix has been putting out so much crap lately. Way too much cheaply produced documentaries to cash in on viral stories that are YouTube quality, and stretching everything into an 8-10 hour series that could easily be a regular film. 

All the companies that license the movies and tv shows probably have their own streaming platforms now so Netflix have to put out original stuff even if its crap. They don't really have a choice.

20 minutes ago, Massive_Teardrop said:

Netflix in a month - “Our lowest plans start at 10 pixels for $10/month!!”

:ahh:

I mean Hulu, peacock and everyone else has plans with ads

58 minutes ago, Bloo said:

Onim a major Netflix f this site, I feel like I’m the only Netflix fan. :rip: Their documentaries alone are amazing and they produce pretty great original content (sure a good chunk is pure trash as well, but sometimes trash tv is fun). Can’t wait for Stranger Things 4. :-* 

I'm a major Netflix fan 

They have 4x the new content even if some socks once in a while they have good ones too. 

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, Insanity said:

I mean Hulu, peacock and everyone else has plans with ads

This. It's a bit weird that people are criticizing Netflix for introducing an ad-based plan while also saying that Hulu is better... When they always had that option. 

Just now, Insanity said:

I'm a major Netflix fan 

They have 4x the new content even if some socks once in a while they have good ones too. 

Agreed as well. Not all their content is great, but I randomly started watching one of their true crime documentaries for something random and it was pretty interesting. Hopefully Stranger Things 4 collects some wigs and they can produce some other original content that gain traction.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.