Top Posters In This Topic

• brraap

• inmymendes

• rigo

• Into The Void

What could it be apart from he's gay?

5 minutes ago, mariahcarey said:

What could it be apart from he's gay?

maybe a sickness or an illness? Mental health issues?

OT: hope he’s ok but he’s always very vague with what he shares, it’s hard to empathize when we don’t even know what he’s talking about, not saying he’s obligated to share it, but he sets himself up by sharing this stuff 

He is having an existencial crisis, right before starting a draining world tour… I don’t see this working out for him. 

Girls can wear jeans and cut their hair short
Wear shirts and boots 'cause it's okay to be a boy
But for a boy to look like a girl is degrading
'Cause you think that being a girl is degrading
But secretly you'd love to know what it's like wouldn't you What it feels like for a girl

so what was he trying to say? :confused:

Why do you want this man to come out so bad? It's not going to increase your chances of ******* him.

Let's assume you're all right and he's closeted, why are you hounding him to come out? It's not like he's one of those closeted people who bash/harm the community while being in the closet, he's been mostly supportive (I might be wrong) when the topic has come up.  If he is in the process of finding himself, and he did knowingly use Camila has a beard, the only person he owes an apology is Camila and y'all hate her anyways, so it's not like you care.

It's serving 40+ basement dwelling creep at this point. Leave the man alone.

Those kiddos acting like 12yo children in the first pages :deadbanana:

he's so boring it hurts... i ain't reading all that i'm happy for u tho sorry that happened

4 hours ago, truthteller said:

me trying to meet the minimum wordcount requirements on an essay tea :rip: 

:ahh:

this reminds me of that Noah Centineo speech. these white men :rip:

53 minutes ago, private radio said:

he's so boring it hurts... i ain't reading all that i'm happy for u tho sorry that happened

Agree, I feel like he's one of those guys you dream of hooking up with, and you get bored AF after a couple of days spent together and you have no idea how to dump him without ruining his life.

5 hours ago, Sesame said:

Okay inmymendes 

right? :deadbanana2: the absolute lack of self-awareness

2 hours ago, private radio said:

I feel like he’s so repressed (and I’m not even talking about sexuality stuff) it makes him boring. It’s so competitive nowadays he needs to find a way to standout and none of this is it

I never comment on his sexual orientation, but it actually looks like he's hinting at a coming out this time.

Whatever it is, I hope he finds balance and happiness. Being in the spotlight must be very stressful and draining.

8 hours ago, Beyonnaise said:

He’s just… never been the brightest bulb :skull: 

This is better than the lyrics I've written tbf :dies:

30 minutes ago, Insanity said:

Maybe stop judging people u don't even known:toofunny3:

that's exactly his problem though, we don't know him at all because he has no identity. seems like the wrong path for him, he should maybe stick to modeling or reunite with his magcon friends and promote organic tea on insta.

he's no musical prodigy like Charlie :sorry:

Lol

1 hour ago, Insanity said:

Maybe stop judging people u don't even known:toofunny3:

Gurl, it's the internet and it's a pop forum. I doubt you go out with a Charlie Puth pic glued to your face, just like I don't go out and shake my booty under the.... well, nevermind, my point is still valid tho.

The way ATRL was waiting for this moment and then it got bamboozeled in the end is the funniest thing :bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.