Ruth Radelet (Former Chromatics singer) - Crimes

LoveInStereo

Her first original song as a solo artist dropped today. It’s a great track & the lyrics allude to the Chromatics breakup

This is nice but her Elliott Smith cover has been making me cry on the regular :jonny5: Regardless, I'm here for this solo career

18 minutes ago, SitarHero said:

This is nice but her Elliott Smith cover has been making me cry on the regular :jonny5: Regardless, I'm here for this solo career

That was pristine too! The range she’s shown in just 2 songs is so exciting. Her voice is mesmerizing in any context, can’t wait to hear more

Twilight was transcendent, but this is good too. No one has a voice quite like Ruth. I'm tempted to overanalyze the lyrics, since this is clearly the closest we'll ever get to a true closing statement on why Chromatics broke up, but I know that's just a waste of time. 

I'm excited for her solo career. It really feels like she could go anywhere from here 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.