Ezra Miller arrested (again)

taemin

44 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

WB really should just burn the DCEU to the ground. Start new in 5+ years, the public and god himself are saying NO

It’s going to end up that way one way or another. 
they ****** WW2 by giving it a hybrid release and bombing it’s box office. Superman needs to be rebooted at this point too (no fault of Henry), Aquaman has Amber Heard and Flash has Ezra, making the upcoming releases problematic. At this point there is very little in the DCEU that works.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JustHoran

• Karla Cabello

• Bears01

• antoine_

Top Posters In This Topic

internet diagnosing is bad but hes obviously not mentally stable. its giving schizophrenia

10 minutes ago, Baby_boy09 said:

It’s going to end up that way one way or another. 
they ****** WW2 by giving it a hybrid release and bombing it’s box office. Superman needs to be rebooted at this point too (no fault of Henry), Aquaman has Amber Heard and Flash has Ezra, making the upcoming releases problematic. At this point there is very little in the DCEU that works.

Batman remains unbothered as the king of DC, serving quality movies that smash :cm:

Yes Batman, NO other flops until DC can get it right 

2 hours ago, rowlet said:

They should just recast the flash at this point, its not like the DCEU has any cohesion going on 

Isn't there already a flash show with like 9 seasons that has a different actor? :deadbanana:

Yes, and to think The Flash's movie was announced like 2 days after S1 of the show began... :bibliahh:almost 180 episodes later and still no movie release.

7 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

Yes Batman, NO other flops until DC can get it right 

:clap3:

This ***** just can't stop battering and assaulting people. :hoetenks: Lock him up! 

I think this will be the end of Ezra's career now. Assaulting a woman after having only just gotten out of jail. I don't see a way to come back from that. I hope if it is mental illness they get help not that this is an excuse. 

That Flash movie is never seeing the light of day, huh?

Hope they get the help needed.

4 hours ago, fridayteenage said:

the box office in 2 months for the flash will be interesting...

2 months?

People are being hard on Ezra. Obviously Ezra needs help, but I think clearly they needs treatment, and don’t think this is indicative of Ezra as a person. 

Edited by GraceRandolph

can't Ezra be replaced if has going to be so problematic? 

6 hours ago, suburbannature said:

Not them getting triggered by another Gaga song. An OGH tea

:skull:

5 hours ago, rowlet said:

Isn't there already a flash show with like 9 seasons that has a different actor? :deadbanana:

Woah... wtf I had no idea that they were non binary & dressed sooooo different. Not saying it's a bad thing. I just know them from The justice league & playing The Flash. So I did a google image search & the pics that appeared. I'm shoooook.

It's so weird, because it some pics They look extremely hawt, & in others they look mid & basic.

I feel like Ezra Miller has darkness in their heart. Lately I get a bad vibe about them. Something wicked and sinister is coming. Maybe not today. Maybe not tomorrow. But someday.

ooooh that’s not—-

Again? What is wrong with him? 

I feel like The Flash movie is cancelled at this point. 

Is they okay?

6 hours ago, Popboi. said:

Yes, and to think The Flash's movie was announced like 2 days after S1 of the show began... :bibliahh:almost 180 episodes later and still no movie release.

3 hours ago, Broken said:

:deadbanana4: i never knew this and i stuck around for The Flash for 6 seasons and only stopped cause of school

Not Ezra terrorizing the whole island :deadbanana4:

Honestly i'm not shocked if they would get banned for life for visiting Hawaii after this :deadbanana4:

Ezra needs to get their life together, otherwise something really bad might happen eventually and they'll be over for good.

WB should just go ahead and release The Flash and, given the storyline it's based on, introduce a new version of the character played by someone else at the end of the movie. It's the only way out of this mess.

10 hours ago, Baby_boy09 said:

I hate to say it, but at this point WB would be smart to recast and reshoot. 
Yes, it will be costly, but not more costly than having your star in jail when their first title is released. 

No? If they recast & reshoot they might as well just cancel the movie altogether. They'd be losing $100mil either way. They will just release it as is and even if it flops, they'll at least make some money back. And tbh the GP doesn't really care or know who Ezra is so as long as they don't like murder someone I'm sure WB will be fine

Edited by favorite crime

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.