• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Broken

• Bloodflowers.

• Aiya

• GraceRandolph

It’s actually terrible so not surprised. I still think it’s interface is better than it’s rivals tho 

I was one of them. They’ve been putting out crap. 

it probably has to do with other platforms gaining buzz I suppose. Both Disney+ and HBO have been kinda huge in the latest months 

Bridgerton has just broke a record and Stranger Things is coming soon, I think they're gonna be fine. 

I was one :giraffe: The originals have been utter garbage and their movie selection is somehow even worse, was tired of watching my money go down the drain

I was one, but they have a few originals coming out that I'm interested in, so I may temporarily resubscribe.

Kiii. I lowkey hope the pivoting to streaming bites everyone in the ***, idk how you can greenlight so many projects with ridiculous budgets and expect to make money back on something that people share :rip:

Netflix mostly has boring contents :zzz:I only subscribe to watch the movies they release during awards season.

:deadvision:

Makes sense though, they've been churning out tons of dreck with the occasional gem

As they should :clap3:

Ouch but I generally don't care for Netflix, there's too much to watch on there and I'm not really into new stuff, prefer nostalgic shows. They gotta focus on few good shows. 

I actually think Netflix should stop releasing so many **** shows and focus on the good ones btw. 

Good, I was one of them

their content nowadays is utter trash for the amount they charge 

HBO max is the new IT girl  

that's what they get for mistreating Jojos Stone Ocean

• ATRL Moderator

My family still has our account but I stopped using Netflix maybe a year or so ago? I just wasn't compelled to watch any new content on the service. Disney+ had WandaVision (and the rest of the MCU shows which were not all great but at least entertaining) as well as HSM as a guilty pleasure, HBO Max has Hacks, Flight Attendant, The Other Two, on top of all of their regular HBO content, add Hulu and Prime and honestly I didn't even miss Netflix.

I did, however, start using it again to hate-watch Bridgerton, but I only use Never Have I Ever and Sex Education (with the latter having a disappointing latest season). 

they lost the squid game hype

maybe they can rebound when the second season comes out

I plan on totally leaving once I'm done with the new Stranger Things

They're constantly raising the price & most of their output have been garbaj aside from a few exceptions. HBO, Prime, Hulu, etc have been serving far better content lately as well. Truly the McDonalds of streaming services. 

Edited by Billionaire

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.