Charlie Puth dances to Christina Aguilera's Dirrty

Genius1111

Weird...I thought he didn't like her

1 minute ago, Cloudy said:

The video is fake. They added the song over it ffff.

Spoiler

But mess at him not liking her

1 hour ago, Cloudy said:

I can't tell for sure if he ''doesn't like her'' per say but I rememeber when he criticized Genie In A Bottle's production while naming it as his least favorite song of all time back in 2015. He didn't hesitate to give that answer tho. I'm just saying...

Edited by youngpopariana

this is the original

Edited by Insanity

1 hour ago, youngpopariana said:

I can't tell for sure if he ''doesn't like her'' per say but I rememeber when he criticized Genie In A Bottle's production while naming it as his least favorite song of all time back in 2015. He didn't hesitate to give that answer tho. I'm just saying...

nah he never said he doesnt like her he said he didnt like the sonics of GIAB  ( i mean hes wrong but whtever thats his opinion lol)

very cool and quirky

He’s so ugly and sexy at the same time. Argh I want. 

5 hours ago, Cloudy said:

shocking!

ot: one of my favorite songs! that’s why I intergrated it with dirty Diana in my username 

Thinking Of You
2 hours ago, Insanity said:

nah he never said he doesnt like her he said he didnt like the sonics of GIAB  ( i mean hes wrong but whtever thats his opinion lol)

The beatboxing here is more terrible than usual. It sounds like someone imitating a fart :dies:

2 hours ago, dirrtydiana said:

shocking!

ot: one of my favorite songs! that’s why I intergrated it with dirty Diana in my username 

You are so obsessed and agressive towards her in all her threads. It's actually concerning :rip:

Yup… he’s straight