Camila & Corden Carpool Karaoke

Michael196

9 minutes ago, popularmoonlight said:

Give me time stamps sis!!!! I'll try watching it all later tho 

EDIT: I found it. I watched bits of the whole thing too. What exactly makes her so insuffurable for these people you quoted? :toofunny3: She used to be way more annoying in the past, she was really cute in this. I'm back to liking her personality now, I think it's because she's much more mature now. I've come to appreciate her more now after Psychofreak (those lyrics really resonated w me). I'll still watch the whole thing. 

:heart: love this post. 

7 hours ago, Beyoncé Knowles said:

Her mouth is really big. She kinda reminds me of a horse. But she still look better than JLO

7 hours ago, SIDE2SIDE said:

so many iconic moments in one video

6 hours ago, Beyoncé Knowles said:

Better than JLO ?

5 hours ago, Goofy said:

two of the most hated celebs in one car  :dies:

they both give off such strange negative & fake energy, it's crazy

literally in what world?? :deadbanana2:

goofy: I completely agree with the rest of your post though. Imagine willingly watching this? Much less listening to it?? ? ? 

1 hour ago, Ger-55 said:

I also noticed that. She looks tired and there's like lack of energy. Is she okay? The amount of hate she receives is truly righteous, I hope she learns her lesson and heals from being a bigot.

agreed

5 hours ago, I.T. said:

They didn’t sing some of her biggest hits… but why? NBTS, Señorita or Bad Things

so they only did one of the two songs people might remember?

ot: 2 insufferable individuals

4 hours ago, FAN said:

As someone who watched the full 13 minutes (as you guys clearly didn’t) this is the lowest energy and least over the top/annoying I’ve ever seen James in any segment or interview. Camila also seemed like she didn’t want to be there or was too tired to be there. They covered topics like immigration, her parents, why she audition for xfactor, does she miss being in a group, did a lie detector segment etc. it’s a nice watch. 

screaming at 

James: does any part of you misses being in a group

Camila: *pauses* honestly, no 

Camila: I don’t miss sharing…creativity 5 ways

James: you were going to say money weren’t you 

:ahh:

there goes any reunion @Bentley @Khamis @popularmoonlight

Well this was before those Familia numbers rolled in…. There is still hope! :duca:

5 hours ago, Ger-55 said:

I also noticed that. She looks tired and there's like lack of energy. Is she okay? The amount of hate she receives is truly horrendous, actually concerning, I hope it doesn't have to be with it.

i also felt that :deadbanana2:

i've seen this video before this thread and i was thinking the same thing. i think it was early morning too? like James look like he just woke up :rip:

still though she managed to sound great

Ut446nf.gif

8 hours ago, FAN said:

As someone who watched the full 13 minutes (as you guys clearly didn’t) this is the lowest energy and least over the top/annoying I’ve ever seen James in any segment or interview. Camila also seemed like she didn’t want to be there or was too tired to be there. They covered topics like immigration, her parents, why she audition for xfactor, does she miss being in a group, did a lie detector segment etc. it’s a nice watch. 

screaming at 

:ahh:

there goes any reunion @Bentley @Khamis @popularmoonlight

Like I’ll argue a little once in a while with some of her stans to defend Shawn. But I have no problem with Camila herself lol 

This was a good carpool karaoke, she wasn’t annoying at all! She was likable and more relaxed than usual. I think she’s just really comfortable with James since she’s friends with him so she was just having a good time and being herself. It was nice to watch. It’s obviously semi-scripted but it was cute 

Edited by inmymendes

This seems kinda... off?? I'm not a stan from her and it was funny to troll on some of her stans in the threads from these days, but she used to deliever and being more passionate when it comes to singing. For this one I could barely hear her voice... kinda like Britney's Carpool Karaoke. James wasn't enough to lift her lack of energy in here. I don't know what happened to her in this one.

8 hours ago, FAN said:

screaming at 

:deadbanana2:

11 hours ago, I.T. said:

They didn’t sing some of her biggest hits… but why? NBTS, Señorita or Bad Things

Well, they're trying to market her as the next latin pop star so they're doing the latin songs only. Señorita is a latin song too, but maybe they didn't want to address Shawn

Camila is truly not the girl that ATRL paints her to be.

People just try to dunk on her for anything. 

And yeah her energy is off.

I honestly think she's depressed and she isn't great at hiding it.

Overall, very fun interview though.

That's the same polygraph guy that iconically administered the polygraph test for Lisa Vanderpump on RHOBH.

This reminded me how good liar is

It was boring & the lack Of songs :deadbanana2:

The only fun part was the lie detector 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.